Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

no i dont

that is why i stand against this government corruption
The corruption is fiction.

The only place a corruption case has been prosecuted is in your alt right media and in the midst of Trump mobs.

no i dont

that is why i stand against this government corruption
The corruption is fiction.

The only place a corruption case has been prosecuted is in your alt right media and in the midst of Trump mobs.
head-in-sand-Democrat-in-suit.jpg

Not much can explain the lies you tell yourself..

I lost what little respect I had for our system when Comey did what he did. It was clearly political, and should be huge red flag for any taxpayer.
Our current administration is the worst I've ever seen. I can't believe voters have allowed it to get this bad. WTF is going on?

I'm not voting for Trump because I think he's perfect... I'm voting for him because I know he's better than Hillary.
The taxpayers can't afford the grandiose ideas Hillary has.

While Hillary lives in a fantasy world, that her supporters think is realistic, some of us know better.

Hillary is an idiot for thinking her dreams of open borders and harmony will ever happen. It's just a dream. The world can be an ugly place.

While Hillary is pushing her dream, innocent people are getting raped, kidnapped, and murderd by the people she's letting in.
This brings us back to why so many people are voting for Trump.

She turned over all her official emails. What part of that wasn't clear to you?
YOU LIE! Comey testified under oath they found THOUSANDS of work-related documents she did not turn over. ! FAIL! That LIE has already been debunked several times. Hillary told that same lie and was awarded 1 x FALSE, 1 x PANTS ON FIRE, and 4 PINOCCHIOS by 3 separate Fact Check sites!

What part of THAT wasn't clear to YOU?!
I don't care if Comey thinks something is work related and Hillary does not. Hillary is a big girl, she can decide for herself. And given the vast majority of work related emails were sent or received from government email servers, they should be able to easily find those with simple searches.
Ignorant fool.. the searches are how they found over 22,750 deleted emails Hillary said were not work related... BUT WERE!

I lost what little respect I had for our system when Comey did what he did.
So?
Why should we care about your emotional and baseless reaction?
You wanted the FBI to fuck over the woman you so desperately despised already. But you don't think your extreme bias might have clouded your judgment.

I lost what little respect I had for our system when Comey did what he did.
So?
Why should we care about your emotional and baseless reaction?
You wanted the FBI to fuck over the woman you so desperately despised already. But you don't think your extreme bias might have clouded your judgment.

WOW...

Your really good at projecting your fantasy failure on others.. You must have been looking in mirror when you typed this...

Forum List

Back