Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

Like I said, you don't know shit... No grasp on the facts.. No Grasp on the Governmental Records Act... Lots of Bull Shit and lies.. Nothing else.
You do realize an email server is literally analogous to a mailbox right? Every letter to a private mailbox isn't the governments.

However, one crucial difference exists between snailmail and email. With email, there is always a copy of the mail on another server.

if you route your employers mail through your mailbox at home
every letter is your employers property
LOL
I literally get mail from my employer at home. I also get personal mail from people who hate my employer. And, no, my employer does not own those letters.

not from for asshole

if you get your employers mail at home

it is your employers property not yours

She turned over all her work emails. She didn't turn over her private emails.
no she didnt quit lying
I am not lying. She turned over her state department related emails.
And guess who gets to decide which ones those are?

Not you.
LOL

Lying scumbag...

22,570 of the emails recovered were work related, some from president Obama, destroyed using Bleach-bit after receiving a Subpoena to retain, produce and protect them..

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

22,570 of the emails recovered were work related, some from president Obama, destroyed using Bleach-bit after receiving a Subpoena to retain, produce and protect them..
Soooo, let me get this straight, you don't believe Hillary has a right to privacy and neither does the president of the United States.

Their private communication is none of your damn business.

Soooo, let me get this straight, you don't believe Hillary has a right to privacy and neither does the president of the United States.

Her work computers, phones, etc ARE NOT PRIVATE.....
Now get over your stupid little child rant and grow up.... Hillary's own actions made everything on that server public.. Now quit crying.....

Her work computers, phones, etc ARE NOT PRIVATE.....
Now get over your stupid little child rant and grow up.... Hillary's own actions made everything on that server public.. Now quit crying.....
It was not a work computer. It was a private one, very much analogous to your mailbox at home. It is not the same as your mail slot at work.

They are paid by the people to do the peoples business and yes, EVERYTHING they do. in their official capacity. is our business.

They are paid by the people to do the peoples business and yes, EVERYTHING they do. in their official capacity. is our business.
She turned over all her official emails. What part of that wasn't clear to you?

That's a lie, Comey said they found thousands she didn't turn over. Also she had an obligation to CC the State Dept. archivist on every work related email, she violated the policy at least 60,000 times. She sat up the server to avoid outside scrutiny via FOIA requests and in doing these things she violated federal records keeping laws. I could go through a long list of things she did with full intent to circumvent the law, but just scanning the thread I see you have no interest in facts, so I won't waste my time. If you're interested feel free to browse other threads on this same topic.

That's a lie,
You never provide a shred of evidence. But that doesn't make you afraid to call everything a lie.
Comey said they found thousands she didn't turn over.
No he didn't.
I could go through a long list of things she did with full intent to circumvent the law.
Actually you can give me ZERO. You are no Almighty God or Hillary Clinton. So you have no clue what her intentions were.

It is the honest to God truth that Hillary is not a criminal.

You imaging her as a criminal doesn't actually make her one.
:
Shall we school this liberal fucktard...

First lets review the relevant Statute:
18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

The relevant section is (b). This section does not require INTENT. All
Dipshit, she didn't WILLFULLY do anything wrong. She did not conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate, or falsify anything.

Lesson 1: emails are electronic records represented schematically as an exceedingly long list of zeros and ones. A “draft” isn't an email. Ergo, there is always at least two digital copies of an email.

LOL.. Electronic records ARE STILL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS..

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!
Private emails are not GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Private?

You can prove they were...?? Post them up! I dare you!

Of the 33,000 emails they could reconstruct, over 93% were confirmed to be government access documents (22,570) that should have been preserved. THEY WERE NOT PRIVATE.. This is why the rank and file Agents are pissed off.. There are mountains of evidence...

Want to lie again?

Couple of things, Proof is on you, you are the accuser...

The 33,000 email were not under subpoena when the instruction for their deletion was given... Look at the timelines...

But why don't ye have a mock court... I agree with that...

The biggest disagreement I have about this investigation is Comey... Why did he break rules when discussing a person when no charges were brought forward, he was effectively smearing a person who said things in confidence... She didn't break the law case closed...

:
Shall we school this liberal fucktard...

First lets review the relevant Statute:
18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

The relevant section is (b). This section does not require INTENT. All
Dipshit, she didn't WILLFULLY do anything wrong. She did not conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate, or falsify anything.

Lesson 1: emails are electronic records represented schematically as an exceedingly long list of zeros and ones. A “draft” isn't an email. Ergo, there is always at least two digital copies of an email.

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Private?

Of the 33,000 emails they could reconstruct, over 93% were confirmed to be government access documents (22,570) that should have been preserved. THEY WERE NOT PRIVATE.. This is why the rank and file Agents are pissed off.. There are mountains of evidence...

Want to lie again?

The 33,000 email were not under subpoena when the instruction for their deletion was given... Look at the timelines...

The biggest disagreement I have about this investigation is Comey... Why did he break rules when discussing a person when no charges were brought forward, he was effectively smearing a person who said things in confidence... She didn't break the law case closed...
WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena. The Return of Service is on file.

Why do liberals have to lie and twist things that are so easily debunked>?

Last edited:

Private?

Want to lie again?

WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena.

by the way the IT people did not have security clearances yet had access to classified mail

Private?

Want to lie again?

WRONG!

All of the emails were were under Congressional subpoena a full week BEFORE their deletion. Both their server IT people and the Clinton's were FULLY AWARE of the subpoena.

by the way the IT people did not have security clearances yet had access to classified mail

This is why Government servers are always serviced by those with security clearances and private, unprotected home servers are unlawful. The risk to documents and state secrets are huge...

YOU LIE! Comey testified under oath they found THOUSANDS of work-related documents she did not turn over. ! FAIL! That LIE has already been debunked several times. Hillary told that same lie and was awarded 1 x FALSE, 1 x PANTS ON FIRE, and 4 PINOCCHIOS by 3 separate Fact Check sites!

What part of THAT wasn't clear to YOU?!

Private?

Want to lie again?

WRONG!

This is why Government servers are always serviced by those with security clearances and private, unprotected home servers are unlawful. The risk to documents and state secrets are huge...

exactly to allow her IT folks with no security clearances

access to her private server with classified material

is in itself a crime

she should have been charged with that at the minimum

Forum List

Back