Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

The FBI declined to comment directly, but instead referred Fox News to multiple public statements Comey has made in which he has thrown water on the idea that politics played a role in the agency’s decision not to recommend charges.

A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”
You can't yank the president's security clearance.

Hint: the FBI is not God. They don't get to tell us how we must behave or live.

You can't yank the president's security clearance.

Hint: the FBI is not God. They don't get to tell us how we must behave or live.

But, as we've seen, when they report crimes to their overlords, they are summarily slapped down.

The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

The FBI declined to comment directly, but instead referred Fox News to multiple public statements Comey has made in which he has thrown water on the idea that politics played a role in the agency’s decision not to recommend charges.

She should have been charged but she had people in high places covering her ass. Lynch likely advised the FBI that there was no point in recommending indictment and they may have been threatened. I am betting that when Bill Clinton met with Lynch on the plane, he promised her she'd keep her position as AG if she protected Hillary. Or she was threatened.

No way was the decision to let her off the hook on the up and up. People continue to get prosecuted for much less, despite not having any intent to risk security.

There was never a question whether she was guilty of risking security. There was never a question whether she sent and received classified info on her homebrew server. There was never any question that she used more than one device.

It was claimed that she was not indicted simply because she had no intent. And that is total bullshit.

But, as we've seen, when they report crimes to their overlords, they are summarily slapped down.
If they were crimes that were reported, then we wouldn't need the FBI

After all, morons at Trump rallies, with no evidence and no clue, have already convicted her. So why waste the time?

You people don't even pretend to be interested in objectivity anymore.

So get the fuck out of the way and let the rational adults do their job of keeping your dumbass safe, and keeping your country together.

“There was never a question whether she was guilty of risking security. There was never a question whether she sent and received classified info on her homebrew server. There was never any question that she used more than one device.
You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think these are crimes.

If they were crimes that were reported, then we wouldn't need the FBI

After all, morons at Trump rallies, with no evidence and no clue, have already convicted her. So why waste the time?

You people don't even pretend to be interested in objectivity anymore.

So get the fuck out of the way and let the rational adults do their job of keeping your dumbass safe, and keeping your country together.

I sincerely appreciate the depth and quality of your rampant egotism. The reality is much simpler ... you have sold your ass, and your future, to criminals who will rape you until you start to beg for more.

Clinton was, in fact, guilty of crimes. Comey said so ... but he folded to the political pressure, and took the heat.

She's guilty - and, frankly, you are not only complicit in her crimes, you facilitate and celebrate them.

Last edited:

Tell that to the people in jail for unintentionally sending sensitive info on insecure devices.
Name one.

Clyde Mansfield - USAF E-5 - Power Production NCO,Hawes AFS, CA - guilty of transmission of classified information when he emailed a copy of a Newsweek article that contained classified information - September 1986, Edwards AFB - 3 years at Leavenworth, released in 22 months.

Oh, by the way ... I was his commander.

"unintentionally"?? Are you fucking serious?

"Well, officer yes, I shot that lady, but it was unintentional ... I didn't know she was standing behind that door. Can I go home now?"

Y'all need a serious dose of reality .... cuz that popcorn world you're living in is about to collapse all around you.

Clinton was, in fact, guilty of crimes. Comey said so ... but he folded to the political pressure, and took the heat.
No, only fucktards who want mob rule believe she committed crimes that should lead to having her jailed. In fact, the notion that she ought otmjailed is insane.

And, to add insanity to insanity, the notion that Trump could appoint a special prosecutor to jail her, without violating a number of domestic and international laws shows how mind numbingly ignorant and driven by raw hatred you and yours are.

Tell that to the people in jail for unintentionally sending sensitive info on insecure devices.
Name one.

Clyde Mansfield - USAF E-5 - Power Production NCO,Hawes AFS, CA - guilty of transmission of classified information when he emailed a copy of a Newsweek article that contained classified information - September 1986, Edwards AFB - 3 years at Leavenworth, released in 22 months.

"Well, officer yes, I shot that lady, but it was unintentional ... I didn't know she was standing behind that door. Can I go home now?"

Y'all need a serious dose of reality .... cuz that popcorn world you're living in is about to collapse all around you.
Liberals are fucking clueless idiots.....

Name one.

Clyde Mansfield was convicted of murder moron.

“There was never a question whether she was guilty of risking security. There was never a question whether she sent and received classified info on her homebrew server. There was never any question that she used more than one device.

You'd have to be a blithering idiot to think they weren't.

You'd have to be a blithering idiot to think they weren't.
Too bad you can't actually cut and paste the codes she violated and provide real evidence she violated those codes (mind reading doesn't count).

And you can't provide one name of one person who was prosecuted for the same thing.

Forum List

Back