Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

It's scary to think that idiots such as yourself vote......
Pick one you think is guilty of the exact same code that Hillary is guilty of, in your mind.

I am not wasting my time with your fallacious attempt at providing a deluge of bogus comparisons that would take all day to debunk all the idiotic comparisons.

Hint: steer clear of WND. That is sure to end up farcical.

Last edited:
[
It's scary to think that idiots such as yourself vote......
Pick one you think is guilty of the exact same code that Hillary is guilty of, in your mind.

I am not wasting my time with your fallacious attempt at providing a deluge of bogus comparisons that would take all day to debunk all the idiotic comparisons.

Hint: steer clear of WND. That is sure to end up farcical.

You can lead a moron to the truth,but you cant make him think....

“There was never a question whether she was guilty of risking security. There was never a question whether she sent and received classified info on her homebrew server. There was never any question that she used more than one device.
You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think these are crimes.

You'd have to be a blithering idiot to think they weren't.

Clearly you were addressing a blithering idiot.

Yes, the FBI and sane people have tried to do that with you. But now racist, misogynistic morons who barely passed high school think they are clairvoyant and and omniscient, and everyone is just wrong except them.

You'd figure that when they look around and only see others who are morons too, they would figure this out.

But then again, they are morons.

Tell that to the people in jail for unintentionally sending sensitive info on insecure devices.
Name one.

Clyde Mansfield - USAF E-5 - Power Production NCO,Hawes AFS, CA - guilty of transmission of classified information when he emailed a copy of a Newsweek article that contained classified information - September 1986, Edwards AFB - 3 years at Leavenworth, released in 22 months.

Oh, by the way ... I was his commander.

"unintentionally"?? Are you fucking serious?

"Well, officer yes, I shot that lady, but it was unintentional ... I didn't know she was standing behind that door. Can I go home now?"

Y'all need a serious dose of reality .... cuz that popcorn world you're living in is about to collapse all around you.
Clyde Mansfield was convicted of murder moron.

Yes, he was .... I assume you're aware of how that happened ... he was sentenced to 99 years for murder, and 3 years for the security violation that was discovered during the murder investigation. He was also sentenced to two years for conduct unbecoming an NCO, as well as 7 years for attempting to influence testimony (he threatened the victim's ex-wife, who was married to a fellow squadron member).

Now, aren't you just ever so proud of how Google made you look like a dumb ass? Nice try.

Tell that to the people in jail for unintentionally sending sensitive info on insecure devices.
Name one.

Clyde Mansfield - USAF E-5 - Power Production NCO,Hawes AFS, CA - guilty of transmission of classified information when he emailed a copy of a Newsweek article that contained classified information - September 1986, Edwards AFB - 3 years at Leavenworth, released in 22 months.

"Well, officer yes, I shot that lady, but it was unintentional ... I didn't know she was standing behind that door. Can I go home now?"

Y'all need a serious dose of reality .... cuz that popcorn world you're living in is about to collapse all around you.

Yes, he was .... I assume you're aware of how that happened ... he was sentenced to 99 years for murder, and 3 years for the security violation that was discovered during the murder investigation. He was also sentenced to two years for conduct unbecoming an NCO, as well as 7 years for attempting to influence testimony (he threatened the victim's ex-wife, who was married to a fellow squadron member).

Now, aren't you just ever so proud of how Google made you look like a dumb ass? Nice try.
Yes, the FBI and sane people have tried to do that with you. But now racist, misogynistic morons who barely passed high school think they are clairvoyant and and omniscient, and everyone is just wrong except them.

You'd figure that when they look around and only see others who are morons too, they would figure this out.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

When, exactly, is the last time that you actually had a constructive input to a discussion? Was that 1991 or 1992?

“There was never a question whether she was guilty of risking security. There was never a question whether she sent and received classified info on her homebrew server. There was never any question that she used more than one device.
on that string of Christmas lights, you are the burned out bulb aren't you.

Name one.

He was convicted of murder. The other irrelevant charges are not sufficient for you to say that someone has been convicted of doing what you are alleging Hillary did. It is not even remotely close to parallel

[
Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

When, exactly, is the last time that you actually had a constructive input to a discussion? Was that 1991 or 1992?
You are describing yourself perfectly. Comey is a career professional in the FBI and a Republican. He made a clear and coherent case, which you resort to insane conspiracy theory and bizarre mind reading claims to make a case against him.

I am defending the STATUS QUO. And the STATUS QUO is Hillary is NOT a criminal. You have the burden of proof to show a 230 year justice system that is respected the world over was magically full of co-conspirators in a case to protect one of the most hated people in politics.

That is a heavy burden. And you have not even made even a slightly compelling argument yet.

Name one.

He was convicted of murder. The other irrelevant charges are not sufficient for you to say that someone has been convicted of doing what you are alleging Hillary did. It is not even remotely close to parallel

He was convicted of each and every one of those ... quit trying to weasel out of a dumb statement.

[

You are describing yourself perfectly. Comey is a career professional in the FBI and a Republican. He made a clear and coherent case, which you resort to insane conspiracy theory and bizarre mind reading claims to make a case against him.

I am defending the STATUS QUO. And the STATUS QUO is Hillary is NOT a criminal. You have the burden of proof to show a 230 year justice system that is respected the world over was magically full of co-conspirators in a case to protect one of the most hated people in politics.

That is a heavy burden. And you have not even made even a slightly compelling argument yet.

Funny shit ... course, it makes no sense, avoids any connectivity to reality, and is simply a pipe dream created by the power brokers to defend their position and protect their future.

He was convicted of each and every one of those ... quit trying to weasel out of a dumb statement.
Once someone is convicted of murder and gets 99 years, nobody gives a shit about crimes that sentenced at 3 years. It is most certainly not a precedent.

On the other hand, if she would have murdered a person who told her she probably should not have a home server, then you might have a reasonable precedent.

And btw, you did NOT say Clyde was guilty of MURDER

Your story wss so idiotic, I knew it must be easy to find the real story on the Google machine. And it took two seconds to figure out the dishonest stunt you pulled.

Last edited:
Funny shit ... course, it makes no sense, avoids any connectivity to reality, and is simply a pipe dream created by the power brokers to defend their position and protect their future.
It makes perfect sense. The current law enforcement and justice system worked as we would expect. That is my position. It is the STATUS QUO position. So if you have some aberrant theory, then you have the burden to prove it.

Once someone is convicted of murder and gets 99 years, nobody gives a shit about crimes that sentenced at 3 years. It is most certainly not a precedent.

On the other hand, if she would have murdered a person who told her she probably should not have a home server, then you might have a reasonable precedent.

And btw, you did NOT say Clyde was guilty of MURDER

Your story wss so idiotic, I knew it must be easy to find the real story on the Google machine. And it took two seconds to figure out the dishonest stunt you pulled.

I guess we'll have to allow your stupidity to run rampant ... you asked for an example. You got one ... now you try to obfuscate your mistake by deflecting attention onto some inane argument.

You asked for somebody convicted of what Hillary did ... Clyde was convicted of it. His conviction of murder is irrelevant to the discussion. But, you insist on using it as a deflection to avoid the reality that your overlord has intentionally misled, and misinformed, you.

Let your ignorance and gullibility reign forever!!!

Oh really? Than explain why the FBI as a whole is pissed at Comey for letting the hildabeast skate?

“Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged”

And?

Who cares what they think – it’s not their job or responsibility to decide who should or should not be charged with a crime.

It’s solely their responsibility to investigate, collect evidence, and submit the findings for a determination as to whether charges are warranted.

That a few partisan agents don’t like the fact that the evidence didn’t support charges against Clinton is irrelevant and shameful, as they clearly don’t understand their roles and responsibilities, and are performing their duties in bad faith.

you asked for an example. You got one !
No. you gave me someone convicted of murder. So I don't believe you about the other alleged conviction and don't really care, since the issue was the murder that you FAILED to mention.

Furthermore, dumbass, Hillary wasn't in the military.

Oh really? Than explain why the FBI as a whole is pissed at Comey for letting the hildabeast skate?
As a whole, it is not. And it is no suprise that the FBI has some hot headed authoritarians who don't understand simple legal arguments.

Forum List

Back