Again...Those Pathetic Fascist Cowards....

...of the Left have silenced another conservative speaker....

The reason?

Because their minions might protest.

"Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro
...a written response from Judith Biggs Garbuio, the school’s vice president of student development, in which she says the request was denied “by at least four provisions” in Gonzaga’s Events Policy.

...she writes that Shapiro’s presence would contradict the university’s Catholic and Jesuit mission and likely would become an issue for security.

“Mr. Shapiro’s appearances routinely draw protests that include extremely divisive and hateful speech and behavior which is offensive to many people, regardless of their age, politics or beliefs,” she writes. “Gonzaga University must prevent our campus from becoming a hostile environment for employees and students.”

She also said that behavior displayed at past Shapiro gatherings ran contrary to the school’s mission. “As a private, faith-based, mission-driven institution committed to the human dignity of every individual, we stand in solidarity with vulnerable members of our community who may be targeted for discrimination, ridicule, or harassment by others,” she said in the statement."
Gonzaga Republicans say administration denied an appearance by Shapiro

The Brown Shirts win again...

The Democrat's evolving military wing:
KKK.....SDS....The Weathermen.....Antifa

the KKK that voted for trump?

The Ku Klux Klan officially endorses Donald Trump for president

ha ha ha

ooops.....

i just realized.....

you truly are a sad and pathetic and miserable person......

and now I feel sorry for you.

It must be terrible being so evil.

I apologize for mocking a deranged lunatic.

I put you in your place......now, just go away.

I doubt you even finished high school, in high school kids learn that free speech is a function of the government not private entities.

You are clueless to what freedom of speech even means.

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I never lie.....I'm not a Liberal.

And....just to rub your ugly kisser in it, Thanksgiving last week three of us were Ivy grads.....Columbia, Yale, and Brown.

You can't hide from the lies I caught you in.

Nope, you have to be lying or you got in on because of your parent's money. Nobody that earned their way into that school could be stupid enough to think that free speech is a function of private entities.

It must really have wounded you deeply when I exposed the lie you keep trying to float.

Excellent.

You can consider me Karma.

I have not lied at all, you keep saying that so that you can hide the fact you think that free speech is a function of private entities. This shows your lack of intelligence and of any even most basic common sense.

I consider you a mindless partisan sheep, because that is what you are.

a very LOUD and dangerously deranged partisan sheep.

SHe'd kill us.

The reason?

...a written response from Judith Biggs Garbuio, the school’s vice president of student development, in which she says the request was denied “by at least four provisions” in Gonzaga’s Events Policy.

...she writes that Shapiro’s presence would contradict the university’s Catholic and Jesuit mission and likely would become an issue for security.

“Mr. Shapiro’s appearances routinely draw protests that include extremely divisive and hateful speech and behavior which is offensive to many people, regardless of their age, politics or beliefs,” she writes. “Gonzaga University must prevent our campus from becoming a hostile environment for employees and students.”

She also said that behavior displayed at past Shapiro gatherings ran contrary to the school’s mission. “As a private, faith-based, mission-driven institution committed to the human dignity of every individual, we stand in solidarity with vulnerable members of our community who may be targeted for discrimination, ridicule, or harassment by others,” she said in the statement."

You don't really need to see or hear any conservative speaker, do you?

They are saying the same thing.

just like you!

liberals are nazis
liberals are scum
liberals are communists
liberals are trying to destroy our country and take our rights

There ya go....

the itinerary for any conservative speaker

I am stating the facts sweetheart.

A Jesuit university has strict standards they are always going to adhere to and they are 100% in their right to do so.

No different than Liberty U or Bob Jones University.

I do not see you whining about them limiting who comes on their campuses

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As a private institution, they have every right to restrict who can enter their institution.

And as a private citizen, I have every right for criticizing them for doing so.

The reason?

You don't really need to see or hear any conservative speaker, do you?

They are saying the same thing.

just like you!

liberals are nazis
liberals are scum
liberals are communists
liberals are trying to destroy our country and take our rights

There ya go....

the itinerary for any conservative speaker

For your edification....if that is possible:

The Nazis stood for every Liberal policy that you stand for.....and claimed that the Democrat Party was their model:
The Nazi Nuremberg Laws were taken nearly wholly from the Jim Crow Laws of the Democrat controlled South.

In “Hitler's American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law ,” by James Whitman, he shows how the Nazis took the Democrats’ Jim Crow Laws, simply changed the word ‘black’ and inserted the word ‘Jew.’

From the LATimes:

“At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

And this:

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

You've never read a book in your life, have you.

Forum List

Back