Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

... oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

What has Konstantin to do with the begin of the rassistic laws of the Nazis? Colonialism would be a better explanation, isn't it? Whyelse were the people in Japan racists too?

Last edited:
laws ?

What has Konstantin to do with the begin of the rassistic laws of the Nazis? Colonialism would be a better explanation, isn't it? Whyelse were the people in Japan racists too?

the details of the Nuremburg laws which rendered genocide of jews legal -----were
first established by CONSTANTINE----they
appear in the codified version which was
put together by his grandson JUSTIN-----
ie they are part of the JUSTINIAN CODE.
Interestingly the laws are virtually identical in DETAIL----all the way down to yellow insignia for jews. Also included are laws
against jews owning property----riding horses and possessing weapons. So sorry that you do not know-----it is all so interesting. It seems ADOLF KNEW. I am impressed that ADOLF KNEW----I have never met a catholic who KNEW---not even students studying for the priesthood
(well----actually the only people I knew like that and with whom I had discussion were---drop out priests and dropout student priests) I wonder if Adolf really knew-----
I do not believe that this kind of stuff is actually discussed in catholic grammar school. -----maybe he had a priest help him on the issue-----as Jeremiah states ---A JESUIT WOULD KNOW----Jesuits are known for their SCHOLARSHIP.. A memory just popped into my head----BENEDIKT----was the choice successor because of his "SCHOLARSHIP" in canon law (I read that somewhere,, years ago) -----gee---maybe Jeremiah is right (??) scary.....

Last edited:
zaangelewa-----Of course you do not have to answer-----but the Justinian code does interest
me because of the REALLY significant effect it
has had on the course of history.----Here is
the optional question----ready?.. are you catholic? For the record----I do believe that
the catholic church has made a great effort to
"clean up" canon law ------I think a problem
does exist in any creed -----some people get
attracted to "the old time religion". Today's
ISIS is attracting lots of people who seek "the old time religion"

Who are you? A Nazi? You have less than no knowledge what you are speaking about - but you are convinced you are right.

MOST persons who supported ADOLF HITLER and the NAZI party-----in the 1930s were Christians-----lots of ardent Christians----church going types. ALL of the leaders and officials were Christians. Hitler's youth consisted OVERWHELMINGLY of Christians.
Not tell us again that there was a plan to commit
genocide on CHRISTIANS

Do you understand the word "politician"? It's a synonym for "liar". Whatever else Hitler was, he was a politician, and skilled at saying whatever he needed to in order to accomplish his goals.

The fact that his lies initially fooled a great many Christians has little to no bearing on what his actual intentions were.

Bottom line: leftists need to stop being so fucking gullible. I could say I'm the Queen of England, but you're going to want to check my head for a tiara before you believe me.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

You insulted my intelligence by implying that you are worthy of dignifying by debate.

And you're still doing it.

laws ?

the details of the Nuremburg laws which rendered genocide of jews legal -----were
Interestingly the laws are virtually identical in DETAIL----all the way down to yellow insignia for jews. Also included are laws
against jews owning property----riding horses and possessing weapons. So sorry that you do not know-----it is all so interesting. It seems ADOLF KNEW. I am impressed that ADOLF KNEW----I have never met a catholic who KNEW---not even students studying for the priesthood
(well----actually the only people I knew like that and with whom I had discussion were---drop out priests and dropout student priests) I wonder if Adolf really knew-----
I do not believe that this kind of stuff is actually discussed in catholic grammar school. -----maybe he had a priest help him on the issue-----as Jeremiah states ---A JESUIT WOULD KNOW----Jesuits are known for their SCHOLARSHIP.. A memory just popped into my head----BENEDIKT----was the choice successor because of his "SCHOLARSHIP" in canon law (I read that somewhere,, years ago) -----gee---maybe Jeremiah is right (??) scary.....

When I want to hear a bigot gassing away about his proud bigotry, I'll go talk to a Klan member. At least they have funny outfits I can snicker at.

MOST persons who supported ADOLF HITLER and the NAZI party-----in the 1930s were Christians-----lots of ardent Christians----church going types. ALL of the leaders and officials were Christians. Hitler's youth consisted OVERWHELMINGLY of Christians.
Not tell us again that there was a plan to commit
genocide on CHRISTIANS

Do you understand the word "politician"? It's a synonym for "liar". Whatever else Hitler was, he was a politician, and skilled at saying whatever he needed to in order to accomplish his goals.

The fact that his lies initially fooled a great many Christians has little to no bearing on what his actual intentions were.

Bottom line: leftists need to stop being so fucking gullible. I could say I'm the Queen of England, but you're going to want to check my head for a tiara before you believe me.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

You insulted my intelligence by implying that you are worthy of dignifying by debate.

And you're still doing it.

your answer is not only moronically
cynical----it is also vulgar---AND
ungrammatical. Is English your mother
tongue? I did not INSULT anything----
I made no "implications" and your final
phrase ""that you are worthy of dignifying by debate" makes no sense in
English, You have made it clear that
you have no response other than a kind of
SNOTTINESS. I have no intention of debating with you. There is no issue to debate. ------you, certainly, have yet to
demonstrate "intelligence"

laws ?

I don't know about what laws you are speaking in the moment. It was never legal in Germany to murder someone. The laws in Nurmberg in 1935 discriminated Jews. This was comparable with the racism in the USA or the apartheid in Southafrica. Nearly no one in the world protested. In 1936 everyone was in Berlin and celebrated Olympia. Hitler was international a well respected man in those days. This was a problem for the german enemies of Hitler.

What? For heaven sake - do you really have only a little idea what you are speaking about? It sounds empty what you say here.

Interestingly the laws are virtually identical in DETAIL----all the way down to yellow insignia for jews.

... okay ... okay ... okay ... You forced me to take a look into this time. Hopefully my time machine works. Justinian you said? ... Flavius Petrus Sabbatius? 482-565? ... Emperor of Eastrome (Orient) in Constantinople? Do you really think he was 1935 in Nuremberg at the Reichsparteitag of the Nazis? Then you said something about Jews. ... But the Jews were Roman Citizens since the second century. So why was there a problem? ... Ah - I see. In 529 the Samaritians - a jewish sect - revolted in Palestine. Was there any time of history when no one revolted in Palestine? He killed them. Who liked to survive had to become a Christian. Not nice but quite normal in this days of history. It was an old customs to do so. Everyone made it in this time in such ways - if he was honorful. No idea what this could have to do with the Nazis. The Nazis never offered someone the possibility "If you sign in to become a Nazi, then we don't kill you". Their ideology was biology. They were racists.

Also included are laws

What about this 'theory': "Adolf" was the name of a protestant king of some Scandinavians, who murdered Germans in the thirty years war, because they were Catholics - so the Germans had to become Aryans under the Nazis and had to murder Germans if they were Jews? Sounds plausible and not like a joke, isn't it?

Last edited:
zaangelewa-----Of course you do not have to answer-----but the Justinian code does interest
me because of the REALLY significant effect it
has had on the course of history.----Here is
the optional question----ready?.. are you catholic? For the record----I do believe that
the catholic church has made a great effort to
"clean up" canon law ------I think a problem
does exist in any creed -----some people get
attracted to "the old time religion". Today's
ISIS is attracting lots of people who seek "the old time religion"

ISIS - Nazis -Justinian ... ? ... And now you ask a jewish german catholic zionist nazi like me - because it seems to you I created the young religion Islam - to say to you something about what exactly?

What I like to say is this: ISIS are respectless atheists ignoring the rules of god and the spirit of life. They are fighting against god and are murdering his children. No one who follows them will find anything except wounds, traumata, death and destruction.

Last edited:
laws ?

I don't know about what laws you are speaking in the moment. It was never legal in Germany to murder someone. The laws in Nurmberg in 1935 discriminated Jews. This was comparable with the racism in the USA or the apartheid in Southafrica. Nearly no one in the world protested. In 1936 everyone was in Berlin and celebrated Olympia. Hitler was international a well respected man in those days. This was a problem for the german enemies of Hitler.

What? For heaven sake - do you really have only a little idea what you are speaking about? It sounds empty what you say here.

Interestingly the laws are virtually identical in DETAIL----all the way down to yellow insignia for jews.

... okay ... okay ... okay ... You forced me to take a look into this time. Hopefully my time machine works. Justinian you said? ... Flavius Petrus Sabbatius? 482-565? ... Emperor of Eastrome (Orient) in Constantinople? Do you really think he was 1935 in Nuremberg at the Reichsparteitag of the Nazis? Then you said something about Jews. ... But the Jews were Roman Citizens since the second century. So why was there a problem? ... Ah - I see. In 529 the Samaritians - a jewish sect - revolted in Palestine. Was there any time of history when no one revolted in Palestine? He killed them. Who liked to survive had to become a Christian. Not nice but quite normal in this days of history. It was an old customs to do so. Everyone made it in this time in such ways - if he was honorful. No idea what this could have to do with the Nazis. The Nazis never offered someone the possibility "If you sign in to become a Nazi, then we don't kill you". Their ideology was biology. They were racists.

Also included are laws

What about this 'theory': "Adolf" was the name of a protestant king of some Scandinavians, who murdered Germans in the thirty years war, because they were Catholics - so the Germans had to become Aryans under the Nazis and had to murder Germans if they were Jews? Sounds plausible and not like a joke, isn't it?

You have exhibited a remarkable ignorance of history. In fact your statement "the jews were citizens of rome"-----is actually Ludicrous-----no they weren't ----except in very exceptional cases Josephus Flavius was one.
Your next statement is a bit insulting---"killing was not legal in Germany" ------really? so your fellow Nazi pig who smashed the head of my
baby cousin against a stone wall went to Jail? There is really no point in discussion with you-----even faced with truth and reality and fact-----you play idiot and struggle to obfuscate in the vulgar manner of -------actually-----"GERMAN HUMOR" ever read Kafka?

... You have exhibited a remarkable ignorance of history. In fact your statement "the jews were citizens of rome"-----is actually Ludicrous-----no they weren't ----except in very exceptional cases

In the second century all Jews became citizens of Rome.

Josephus Flavius was one.

Josephus Flavius?

Your next statement is a bit insulting---"killing was not legal in Germany" ------really?

Really. But the Nazi ignored anyway all laws - they fullfilled orders. So it was completly unimportant what was written in laws . They did whatever they liked to do.

so your fellow Nazi pig who smashed the head of my baby cousin against a stone wall went to Jail?

I don't know. How should I?

There is really no point in discussion with you-----even faced with truth and reality and fact-----you play idiot and struggle to obfuscate in the vulgar manner of -------actually-----"GERMAN HUMOR" ever read Kafka?

Kafka is a little kafkaesk. Whatever. Germans are not any longer living in Prague. This period of history is over about more than 70 years.

Last edited:
[QU

Josephus Flavius?

you got a citation to support your
assertion that in the second century AD---ALL JEWS BECAME CITIZENS
OF ROME??? I am intrigued----it is
absolutely NEWS TO ME Yes---
Josephus Flavius----he was an historian.
---very very famous

[QU

Josephus Flavius?

---very very famous

So Josephus Flavius was a famous historian of the first century - that's why someone smashed the head of your baby cousin against a stone wall? Let me say it in this way: Maybe you try to think in our traditional and/or universal way. But I miss some feelings or informations how you try to build up your intuitions and where what kind of spiritual way could exist. What are you worried about?

Last edited:
[QU

Josephus Flavius?

---very very famous

So Josephus Flavius was a famous historian of the first century - that's why someone smashed the head of your baby cousin against a stone wall? Let me say it in this way: Maybe you try to think in our traditional and/or universal way. But I miss some feelings or informations how you try to build up your intuitions and where what kind of spiritual way could exist. What are you worried about?

why are you both derailing the thread and trivializing the atrocities committed by your colleagues? You claimed that "ALL JEWS BECAME CITIZENS OF ROME-----in the second century AD-----
I asked for a citation in support of your lie. I mentioned ONE jew who became a citizen of Rome----that was the famous
historian JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS-----very few jews ---became citizens of Rome----he was an exception. Why do you lie?

... why are you both derailing the thread and trivializing the atrocities committed by your colleagues? You claimed that "ALL JEWS BECAME CITIZENS OF ROME-----in the second century AD-----
I asked for a citation in support of your lie. I mentioned ONE jew who became a citizen of Rome----that was the famous
historian JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS-----very few jews ---became citizens of Rome----he was an exception. Why do you lie?

I was a little wrong - it was not the second century but the early third century: "In the year 212 declared emperor Caracalla the Jews in the whole roman empire to full citizens" (original: "Im Jahr 212 erklärte Kaiser Caracalla (R 211-217) die Juden im gesamten römischen Reich zu Vollbürgern." source: Nachum T. Gidal, Die Juden in Deutschland von der Römerzeit bis zur Weimarerer Republik, Köln, 1997, Seite 23)

And the other thing: The leading Nazis were not Christians - that's an absurde idea for everyone who studies this people - and only this group of people makes understandable what really had happened during the so called third empire of the Aryans in Europe, when they followed their blue eyed and blond haired greatest leader of all times: Hitler.

Take a look at Heinrich Himmler for example. He was educated to be a humanist - but this was without any effect: he was far away from the christian humanity. Instead he became a kind of monster, who created horrorvisions and sold this as a kind of very strange religion in the poor Wewelsburg. If the word "godless fool" makes any sense then I would know not any other person where this expression fits in a better way.

Last edited:
... why are you both derailing the thread and trivializing the atrocities committed by your colleagues? You claimed that "ALL JEWS BECAME CITIZENS OF ROME-----in the second century AD-----

I was a little wrong - it was not the second century but the early third century: "In the year 212 declared emperor Caracalla the Jews in the whole roman empire to full citizens" (original: "Im Jahr 212 erklärte Kaiser Caracalla (R 211-217) die Juden im gesamten römischen Reich zu Vollbürgern." source: Nachum T. Gidal, Die Juden in Deutschland von der Römerzeit bis zur Weimarerer Republik, Köln, 1997, Seite 23)

And the other thing: The leading Nazis were not Christians - that's an absurde idea for everyone who studies this people - and only this group of people makes understandable what really had happened during the so called third empire of the Aryans in Europe, when they followed their blue eyed and blond haired greatest leader of all times: Hitler.

Take a look at Heinrich Himmler for example. He was educated to be a humanist - but this was without any effect: he was far away from the christian humanity. Instead he became a kind of monster, who created horrorvisions and sold this as a kind of very strange religion in the poor Wewelsburg. If the word "godless fool" makes any sense then I would know not any other person where this expression fits in a better way.

Your logic is....bad people can't be Christians

... My rule on videos is I will not watch anything over 30 seconds. Even at that, I will probably skip it

Henry Ford can be proud on you, but I'm not Henry Ford. When god created time he made a lot - a whole universe full of time. So: What do you like to say to me or to know from me?

Forum List

Back