Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

... I use to wonder why everyone's anti-Semitism, then I read history. Also the OT accounts does not show a people who love God, but use him to win their wars. Its their book , not mine and is built on a lie.

Don't read jewish books if you don't understand what's written there - this makes the life more easy for antisemites.

Und dafür zitierst Du dann "Rammstein"..... verrückt...

Yes I'm all alone in my little group. thank you , I figured anti Semitism was something made up by the Jews for the Jews to get sympathy, and also anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews as well, since I'm just a lonely looney tune.

You got the last six words right!!!

good of you to encourage Penelope in the
development of her writing skills

Yes I'm all alone in my little group. thank you , I figured anti Semitism was something made up by the Jews for the Jews to get sympathy, and also anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews as well, since I'm just a lonely looney tune.

Tikkun Olam, baby, Tikkin Olam all the way!!!

... anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews ...

I heard about this joke:

An anti-semite is drinking in a bar. He notices a Jew sitting at a table nearby and doesn't like it.
"Bartender!" he says, nodding at the Jew, "A round of the good stuff for everyone except him!"
Everyone happily receives a glass of premium scotch.
The anti-semite looks over at the Jew with a smug grin.
The Jew smiles back.
The anti-semite loses his satisfied expression.
"Bartender! Give everyone a drink of your finest, plus an appetizer!"
He looks directly at the Jew and adds, "Everyone except the Jew."
The Jewish man looks at the anti-semite, and smiles again.
Furious, the anti-semite says, "Is that Jew just stupid or pretending to be?"
"Oh no, sir, he's the owner."

... anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews ...

I heard about this joke:

An anti-semite is drinking in a bar. He notices a Jew sitting at a table nearby and doesn't like it.
"Bartender!" he says, nodding at the Jew, "A round of the good stuff for everyone except him!"
Everyone happily receives a glass of premium scotch.
The anti-semite looks over at the Jew with a smug grin.
The Jew smiles back.
The anti-semite loses his satisfied expression.
"Bartender! Give everyone a drink of your finest, plus an appetizer!"
He looks directly at the Jew and adds, "Everyone except the Jew."
The Jewish man looks at the anti-semite, and smiles again.
Furious, the anti-semite says, "Is that Jew just stupid or pretending to be?"
"Oh no, sir, he's the owner."

LOL!

Karma is actually Hebrew for "gotcha"!!!

'

yeah, right.....

'

yeah, right.....

GRIN....

'

yeah, right.....

GRIN....

starting to gather the ELUL mitzvah points
early this year?

... They were mainly Bolshevik Jews who killed millions , burned Christian churches and took over Russia. So what, lets show some things about why maybe Christians might now want to be taken over by Russia. Obviously your a jew or a Zionist who worships jews.

Let me say it in this way: I am the enemy of every enemy of enemies and I am the friend of everyones friends friend. What's the reason for your absurde antisemitism? Education?

I use to wonder why everyone's anti-Semitism, then I read history. Also the OT accounts does not show a people who love God, but use him to win their wars. Its their book , not mine and is built on a lie.

Penelope-----anyone can write that which you wrote about any group of people-----but only shit like you do. Lots of people are not anti semitic scum and baby molesters like you and the members of the dung heap from which you were spawned. What did you "read" in history----so far you have made it clear thru your posts that you never read a book in your life----the islamo Nazi shit you parrot comes in pamphlets

Yes I'm all alone in my little group. thank you , I figured anti Semitism was something made up by the Jews for the Jews to get sympathy, and also anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews as well, since I'm just a lonely looney tune. No one is really anti Zionist, except the jews themselves made it up.
... They were mainly Bolshevik Jews who killed millions , burned Christian churches and took over Russia. So what, lets show some things about why maybe Christians might now want to be taken over by Russia. Obviously your a jew or a Zionist who worships jews.

Let me say it in this way: I am the enemy of every enemy of enemies and I am the friend of everyones friends friend. What's the reason for your absurde antisemitism? Education?

I use to wonder why everyone's anti-Semitism, then I read history. Also the OT accounts does not show a people who love God, but use him to win their wars. Its their book , not mine and is built on a lie.

Penelope-----anyone can write that which you wrote about any group of people-----but only shit like you do. Lots of people are not anti semitic scum and baby molesters like you and the members of the dung heap from which you were spawned. What did you "read" in history----so far you have made it clear thru your posts that you never read a book in your life----the islamo Nazi shit you parrot comes in pamphlets

I am fascinated Penelope-----since you sit at home with your own little group---how did you encounter anti Semitism or its literature.? Even more interesting---how did you conclude jews invented both the concept and wrote the literature? If jews write-----being literate, they do not write "was also wrote...." I
suggest that you read writings written by Jews so that you can learn a bit of English grammar. You do express yourself in writing as if your entire education consists
of anti-semitic literature or you picked up your
manner of expression in either a methadone
clinic or a brothel (or both)

Its all those darn drugs I shoot up in my arms. All my veins are collapsed. Darn I need to pick myself up, and go a whoring down on the street corner, to either trade my body for more drugs or money to buy some. I hope my box is still here when I get back.

Yes I'm all alone in my little group. thank you , I figured anti Semitism was something made up by the Jews for the Jews to get sympathy, and also anti semitic literature was also wrote by the jews as well, since I'm just a lonely looney tune. No one is really anti Zionist, except the jews themselves made it up.

I am fascinated Penelope-----since you sit at home with your own little group---how did you encounter anti Semitism or its literature.? Even more interesting---how did you conclude jews invented both the concept and wrote the literature? If jews write-----being literate, they do not write "was also wrote...." I
suggest that you read writings written by Jews so that you can learn a bit of English grammar. You do express yourself in writing as if your entire education consists

Its all those darn drugs I shoot up in my arms. All my veins are collapsed. Darn I need to pick myself up, and go a whoring down on the street corner, to either trade my body for more drugs or money to buy some. I hope my box is still here when I get back.

since Unlike you-----I really was a health care worker------even a burnt out schizophrenic could do better in answering
a simple question. I remember Judy Garland---shortly before she died---interviewed on a late nite TV program.
She was a wreck of tardive dyskinesias----
but she did better in answering for herself
than do you

since Unlike you-----I really was a health care worker------even a burnt out schizophrenic could do better in answering
a simple question. I remember Judy Garland---shortly before she died---interviewed on a late nite TV program.
than do you

Oh I lost my license to practice when they saw me writing my own pain med scripts. Darn I'm just a druggy , oh I mean junky.:rolleyes:

than do you

Oh I lost my license to practice when they saw me writing my own pain med scripts. Darn I'm just a druggy.

does not matter-----you do not need a license to post on this board

... I use to wonder why everyone's anti-Semitism, then I read history. Also the OT accounts does not show a people who love God, but use him to win their wars. Its their book , not mine and is built on a lie.

Don't read jewish books if you don't understand what's written there - this makes the life more easy for antisemites.

I deleted the answer - but not because of your comment about Rammstein. The video was maybe to hard for Americans, even if they seem to be antiamerican antisemites only.

Last edited:
... Its all those darn drugs I shoot up in my arms. All my veins are collapsed. Darn I need to pick myself up, and go a whoring down on the street corner, to either trade my body for more drugs or money to buy some. I hope my box is still here when I get back.

I guess this is a joke - but ... Do you need help?

... Does nothing to absolve the German Christians who helped him

Who are you? A Nazi? You have less than no knowledge what you are speaking about - but you are convinced you are right.

MOST persons who supported ADOLF HITLER and the NAZI party-----in the 1930s were Christians-----lots of ardent Christians----church going types. ALL of the leaders and officials were Christians. Hitler's youth consisted OVERWHELMINGLY of Christians.
Not tell us again that there was a plan to commit
genocide on CHRISTIANS

Do you understand the word "politician"? It's a synonym for "liar". Whatever else Hitler was, he was a politician, and skilled at saying whatever he needed to in order to accomplish his goals.

The fact that his lies initially fooled a great many Christians has little to no bearing on what his actual intentions were.

Bottom line: leftists need to stop being so fucking gullible. I could say I'm the Queen of England, but you're going to want to check my head for a tiara before you believe me.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

I deleted the answer - but not because of your comment about Rammstein. The video was maybe to hard for Americans, even if they seem to be antiamerican antisemites only.

Ach, an Deiner Stelle wäre ich mir nicht so ganz sicher. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

... Does nothing to absolve the German Christians who helped him

Who are you? A Nazi? You have less than no knowledge what you are speaking about - but you are convinced you are right.

MOST persons who supported ADOLF HITLER and the NAZI party-----in the 1930s were Christians-----lots of ardent Christians----church going types. ALL of the leaders and officials were Christians. Hitler's youth consisted OVERWHELMINGLY of Christians.
Not tell us again that there was a plan to commit
genocide on CHRISTIANS

Do you understand the word "politician"? It's a synonym for "liar". Whatever else Hitler was, he was a politician, and skilled at saying whatever he needed to in order to accomplish his goals.

The fact that his lies initially fooled a great many Christians has little to no bearing on what his actual intentions were.

Bottom line: leftists need to stop being so fucking gullible. I could say I'm the Queen of England, but you're going to want to check my head for a tiara before you believe me.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

Forum List

Back