AG Loretta Lynch get sudden amnesia regarding Flynn debacle even though DOJ had to approve FISA warrants.

Only 2 of the 4 FISA warrants were illegitimate. That is one of my favorite posts in history.

I only killed 2 of your 4 children. :auiqs.jpg:

So did Pence lie to the American people?

Ha ha ha, a deflection away from the posted article.

Can't face the evidence of her duplicity of not remembering her own report?

Loretta Lynch Contradicts Herself – Tells GOP Lawmakers She “Can’t Recall” Anything Regarding Carter Page FISA Warrants

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told GOP lawmakers in a closed-door testimony in December that she couldn’t recall anything about the Carter Page FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals despite the fact that the DOJ has to approve the warrants.

You are easy to fool......
The AG does not review and approve all FISA warrants.

Oh, and two warrants were declared invalid. Two were valid. Which two? The two that took place under the Obama administration.

Yes she does idiot.

he President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[7] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[8] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[9]

Wrong provision you goof. That’s the provisions for warrantless surveillance. We are talking very specifically about FISA warrants. It’s in the post you replied to.

Are you actually arguing the Carter Page FISA warrant was legitimate?

I can’t say. I do know that the DoJ has only stated that two of the four are invalid.

50%? Not a good ratio for SPYING.

ONLY 2 of 4. Listen to yourself.

None should be illegitimate.

4 out of 4 should be legitimate.

Why do you think that’s ok?

I never said it was okay to make an illegitimate warrant. You’re imagining things. Don’t be paranoid.

Loretta Lynch Contradicts Herself – Tells GOP Lawmakers She “Can’t Recall” Anything Regarding Carter Page FISA Warrants

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told GOP lawmakers in a closed-door testimony in December that she couldn’t recall anything about the Carter Page FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals despite the fact that the DOJ has to approve the warrants.

Oh, and two warrants were declared invalid. Two were valid. Which two? The two that took place under the Obama administration.

Yes she does idiot.

he President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[7] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[8] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[9]

Wrong provision you goof. That’s the provisions for warrantless surveillance. We are talking very specifically about FISA warrants. It’s in the post you replied to.

I can’t say. I do know that the DoJ has only stated that two of the four are invalid.

I never said it was okay to make an illegitimate warrant. You’re imagining things. Don’t be paranoid.
You said only 2 of 4.

That’s insane and you know it.

Yes she does idiot.

You said only 2 of 4.

I was telling you what the DoJ was saying. I found that interesting mostly because the conservative media has been saying all of them were illegitimate. I find it interesting that two were. I was expecting 4 out of 4 to be illegitimate. That’s all.

Now stop accusing me of saying things I didn’t say. It’s dishonest.

The rats are scurrying................

The lies under oath are starting to mount.

Loretta Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her Congressional testimony in December one official told investigative reporter Sara Carter.

It appears Loretta Lynch is suffering from the same kind of selective amnesia Hillary Clinton suffers from which is why she magically cannot recall anything that could incriminate her or her corrupt Justice Department.

Transcripts of Loretta Lynch’s December testimony to the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees have not been made public yet, however, Sara Carter obtained an excerpt of the hearing.

Congressman Nunes’s 2-page FISA memo revealed that Loretta Lynch’s Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates signed off on one of the Carter Page FISA applications — Rod Rosenstein was the other DOJ official who signed off on a (June 2017) Carter Page FISA renewal.

Loretta Lynch, however was trying to convince curious GOP lawmakers that she was not aware of what her Deputy was doing and that she could not recall anything about Carter Page.

Lynch acknowledged the standard operating procedure and what is required by the Attorney General when the FBI seeks a FISA warrant on an American citizen.

“By statute, the Attorney General is the final signatory on the FISA applications,” Lynch stated to the Committees. “By regulation, the signatory authority has been delegated – shall I say shared—with the Deputy Attorney General and the head of the national security division as long as the people in those positions are presidentially appointed and Senate-confirmed.”

sadly the gop senate will not investigate

Yes she does idiot.

You said only 2 of 4.

I was telling you what the DoJ was saying. I found that interesting mostly because the conservative media has been saying all of them were illegitimate. I find it interesting that two were. I was expecting 4 out of 4 to be illegitimate. That’s all.

Only 2 were illegitimate. Just amazing.

What did Mueller find again, can you remind me?

Did Trump and Putin steal the election from HIllary?

Was the Steele dossier properly vetted to be be 100% accurate as is the law?

$100 via Venmo if you can show any evidence that Flynn lied or Trump and Putin stole the election.

Easy money. Quick c note, just show us the evidence.

Yes she does idiot.

You said only 2 of 4.

What did Mueller find again, an you remind me?

$100 via Venmo if you can show any evidence that Flynn lied or Trump and Putin stole the election.

I know, right? I thought all 4 were illegitimate but it turns out two weren’t illegitimate. Isn’t that interesting?

Yes she does idiot.

You said only 2 of 4.

What did Mueller find again, an you remind me?

I know, right? I thought all 4 were illegitimate but it turns out two weren’t illegitimate. Isn’t that interesting?

One would want the DOJ to be 100% correct on their warrant legality.

It appears Loretta Lynch is suffering from the same kind of selective amnesia Hillary Clinton suffers from which is why she magically cannot recall anything that could incriminate her or her corrupt Justice Department.
It's all one-sided, no defense. They never seem to forget that we're not allowed to own guns when they adjudicate us as "mentally defective" in a one-sided court proceeding without representation on our side.
Lynch acknowledged the standard operating procedure and what is required by the Attorney General when the FBI seeks a FISA warrant on an American citizen.
There's something about that "standard operating procedure" (obviously in lieu of any notion of "due process of law") which rings a bell. That language is more typical of German than English.

operative Verfahren

The use of German idioms and German-influenced language by the U.S. Department of Justice makes me think that these Democratic Party working cops in the United States must in fact be German Nazis or Neo-Nazis.

Yes she does idiot.

50% is a good grade for the Barry Hussein regime.

It’s Un fucking believable that liberals are ok with breaking the law because the media told them to hate Trump.

Just bizarre.

You can’t even tell us what law is broken!

Hillary didn’t have classified documents on a private server?
Not knowingly.
Are you claiming Hitlery is so stupid she didn't know she would be handling classified info as Sec of State? Really? That's what you are trying to sell?

Yes she does idiot.

I still can’t believe that poster said that as a positive. Only 2 of 4 were illegal warrants. Just mind blowing.

We only murdered 2 of 4 innocent people. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s Un fucking believable that liberals are ok with breaking the law because the media told them to hate Trump.

Just bizarre.

Not knowingly.
Are you claiming Hitlery is so stupid she didn't know she would be handling classified info as Sec of State? Really? That's what you are trying to sell?

And Obama knew it. They corresponded through the server. Every classified document they shared was a legal violation.

Obama and Hillary should be in prison.

Yes she does idiot.

I still can’t believe that poster said that as a positive. Only 2 of 4 were illegal warrants. Just mind blowing.

We only murdered 2 of 4 innocent people. :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t be dishonest.

Just bizarre.

Not knowingly.

And Obama knew it. They corresponded through the server. Every classified document they shared was a legal violation.

Barry even used an alias trying to cover his tracks. Most corrupt POTUS ever.

Just bizarre.

Not knowingly.

Hey, Only 2 of 4 warrants were legal.

Like I said before. HOF baseball average.

Just bizarre.

Not knowingly.

Hey, Only 2 of 4 warrants were legal.

Like I said before. HOF baseball average.

Which two were legal? The ones that were submitted during the Obama administration.

Which two were illegal? The ones submitted during the Trump administration.

How come y’all are trying to blame Obama for what happened under Trump? Seems if you want to hold Obama responsible for the FISA warrants, you should also hold Trump responsible.

Forum List

Back