AP Fact Checks trump's Lies

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I stopped believing anything from that man's mouth in 2015.

Once a person lies to me more than once, I no longer believe anything from their mouth.

trump's lies are constant, stupid and in all cases not necessary. His lies are also deadly.

When lies cause people to be harmed or killed I draw the line. Especially when those lies are self serving and destroys lives, something needs to be done to stop the liar who is doing so much damage.

Fact checking is a good process. It lets people know the facts when a person like trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth.

Once a person lies to me more than once, I no longer believe anything from their mouth.

trump's lies are constant, stupid and in all cases not necessary. His lies are also deadly.

When lies cause people to be harmed or killed I draw the line. Especially when those lies are self serving and destroys lives, something needs to be done to stop the liar who is doing so much damage.

Fact checking is a good process. It lets people know the facts when a person like trump lies just about every time he opens his mouth.

Everything you say is a lie.

At least it's easy to tell.when he's lying.

His lips are moving.

That must leave you with few politicians left to believe.
  • Trump lied.
  • Obumma lied.
  • Hillary lied.
  • Nancy lied.
  • Chuckie lied.
  • Adam lied.
  • Jerry lied.
  • Debbie Wasserman lied.
  • Maxine lied.
  • McCain lied.
  • Mitt lied.
  • And Mitch all lied.

The same AP that ran stories about President Trump’s travel restrictions against China as “xenophobic” are now claiming he didn’t impose travel restrictions against them.

Yup, what a great “fact check”.
Looks like you got your lies confused.

Everything you say is a lie.
And Mikey chimes in with his usual "neener neener" crap.

i stopped believing the Lame Stream Media and dumbfucking Fact Checkers around the time Clinton pointed his finger at you moronic liberal and said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", and you all fucking idiots, believed him. Liberals have no morals, no honor, no integrity, and most of all, no fucking brain to think with...

Last edited:
That must leave you with few politicians left to believe.
  • Trump lied.
  • Obumma lied.
  • Hillary lied.
  • Nancy lied.
  • Chuckie lied.
  • Adam lied.
  • Jerry lied.
  • Debbie Wasserman lied.
  • Maxine lied.
  • McCain lied.
  • Mitt lied.
  • And Mitch all lied.
Even if you are correct, and they all lied, if you add everyone else's lies up the still don't account for one percent of tRump's 20,000+.

So when biden says he didnt attack that lady, you dont believe him because he lies all the time, correct?

In addition, Dr. Anne Schuchat, the No. 2 official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told The Associated Press earlier this month the federal government was slow to understand how much coronavirus was spreading from Europe, which helped drive the acceleration of outbreaks across the U.S. in late February. Trump didn't announce travel restrictions for many European countries until mid-March.

“The extensive travel from Europe, once Europe was having outbreaks, really accelerated our importations and the rapid spread,” she told the AP. ”I think the timing of our travel alerts should have been earlier.”

Feature if the Fatman was an honest liar. LOL

I stopped believing anything from Democrats and media decades ago.

In addition, Dr. Anne Schuchat, the No. 2 official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told The Associated Press earlier this month the federal government was slow to understand how much coronavirus was spreading from Europe, which helped drive the acceleration of outbreaks across the U.S. in late February. Trump didn't announce travel restrictions for many European countries until mid-March.

“The extensive travel from Europe, once Europe was having outbreaks, really accelerated our importations and the rapid spread,” she told the AP. ”I think the timing of our travel alerts should have been earlier.”

“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust.”
- Dr. Birx

SAVE_20200504_152159.jpg

Soooo . . .

You don't watch CNN anymore? :dunno:

5ba10b420ce5f511178b5ba0

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back