AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!
I mean in your own words. How many more have died from radical Islam, lost their life savings due to Russian hackers and lost lives due to China and their virus, not to mention their hacking.

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!

WTF does that have to do with the discussion?
I wasn’t talking to you. Beat it

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Alas, facts, I hardly knew ye...
Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

Than surely you can give us a link to all these umpteen reports.

So the Doc of Love is lying.....or should I say the Doc who makes love with his own hand.
So fucken predictable. Ya fucken jerk off.
Fuck off loony bin :finger3:

I'm the loon when you cant give us links to your outrageous claims?
Try again jerk off.

Keep jerken off,it's what you do best.

Sorry jerk off.
This is a public forum. Next you'll be saying I cant film you dancing naked at the gay pride parade.

Sorry jerk off.
This is a public forum. Next you'll be saying I cant film you dancing naked at the gay pride parade.
You must make your fellow trump humpers proud....

4,174 shot in Chicago last year almost 800 fatally and Garland wants to look and the few "RW" kooks out there that want to play army.

I guess the Black on Black crime doesn't fit the narrative. SMH. So, you're telling me that their lives don't matter?

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?
And for some reason you think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

Of attempting to install a dictator?

Of breaking the record of 200 years of peaceful transitions?

No.

How could they have "destroyed our democracy"

Give a specific mechanism on how they could have ended our governmental system.

Ask the people who's property was within those "no go zones" about disruptions to their actual lives, something you obviously don't care about.

One day vs. MONTHS of unrest, but it's lefty unrest so you probably jerk off while watching it.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

No.
Marty (& many others here) don’t give a whip stitch about small d democracy, norms, institutions, or peaceful transitions so long as their guy wins by ANY means.

Says the guy who supports ANTIFA.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had won? Do you think ANTIFA would have gone peacefully into the night?

Oh AzogtheDefiler - To clarify .. I may have misspoken slightly. When I say “greatest threat” in term of terrorism - not necessarily overall. And I narrow further to mean terrorism in a traditional sense.

Of course cyber hacking is a threat and could fall into the “terrorism” bucket. But is the threat of violence in the US more pronounced from radical Islam, or White Nationalism?

The answer there is pretty damn obvious.

It's from left wing anarcho-communists, the ones who have actually done far more damage than the other groups in the past 4 years.

The power of the federal government with the cooperation of the media is awesome and scary. The media justified the "Ruby Ridge assault" during president George HW Bush's term because Christian theology became the enemy and Bush went along with it. Randy Weaver's wife was shot and killed by an FBI sniper while holding a 18 month infant in her arms and his teenage son was shot in the back during the assault. Weaver was later exonerated and was awarded a million dollars. The same federal assault team was called into action when the Clinton Feds determined that a quirky religious sect in Texas might be plotting to overthrow the government because the Feds intercepted evidence that they sent away for (legal) brochures about how to reconstruct junk rusty WW2 Brit firearms. That's it. The Feds moved in with tanks and poison gas and killed the whole lot of right wing potential terrorists without offering a shred of evidence. God help us when the Feds get to monitor the activity of potential right wing domestic terrorists based on their Christian beliefs and their 1st Amendment right to free speech.

Sorry jerk off.
You must make your fellow trump humpers proud....

I'm sure you make your fellow fags proud when you dance naked in front of minors.
So how many times have you been featured in libraries at cross dressing story time?

Sorry jerk off.
You’re very boring. Beat it

Sorry jerk off.
You don't like fags dancing? I find that hard to believe,

The power of the federal government with the cooperation of the media is awesome and scary. The media justified the "Ruby Ridge assault" during president George HW Bush's term because Christian theology became the enemy and Bush went along with it. Randy Weaver's wife was shot and killed by an FBI sniper while holding a 18 month infant in her arms and his teenage son was shot in the back during the assault. Weaver was later exonerated and was awarded a million dollars. The same federal assault team was called into action when the Clinton Feds determined that a quirky religious sect in Texas might be plotting to overthrow the government because the Feds intercepted evidence that they sent away for (legal) brochures about how to reconstruct junk rusty WW2 Brit firearms. That's it. The Feds moved in with tanks and poison gas and killed the whole lot of right wing potential terrorists without offering a shred of evidence. God help us when the Feds get to monitor the activity of potential right wing domestic terrorists based on their Christian beliefs and their 1st Amendment right to free speech.
Are you going to defend pedophile baby snatching kook Davey Koresh and Republican mass murderer Timmy McVeigh next? :rolleyes-41:

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

No.
Marty (& many others here) don’t give a whip stitch about small d democracy, norms, institutions, or peaceful transitions so long as their guy wins by ANY means.

Says the guy who supports ANTIFA.

What do you think would have happened if Trump had won? Do you think ANTIFA would have gone peacefully into the night?
So we’ve made another stupid leap from whataboutism to whatIFism?
Cool bro … :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry jerk off.

Whaaaat?
You're the expert at beating it.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?
Have you done anything lower than condoning murder for political reasons?

Garland is a fucking racist.
He is also a lap dog and will lick anyone who holds him.

Forum List

Back