AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?
And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

Of attempting to install a dictator?

Of breaking the record of 200 years of peaceful transitions?

No.
PROJECTION OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
Sorry, Son. Projecting is a RWNJ thing.
200 years of peaceful transition and democrat destroyed it in one night of theft of an election

I only trust my local and state police
Good. They’ll no doubt be part of the arresting task force when they come for you.
Try it and find out
Try it and find out
We know degenerates like yourself have no problem attacking or even shooting police. We saw that clearly on 1/6.
well son all I can say is try and find out
I guess you forgot about all of 2020 and those riots

Good. They’ll no doubt be part of the arresting task force when they come for you.
Try it and find out
Try it and find out
We know degenerates like yourself have no problem attacking or even shooting police. We saw that clearly on 1/6.
That’s all you need to say to show yourself as a threat there , sheepdog.

Try it and find out
Try it and find out
so you forgot about those riots from 2020 that injured more than 2000 police officers and a few were murdered?
And asshat that wasn't a threat it will be a reaction to the threat

Try it and find out
Try it and find out
so you forgot about those riots from 2020 that injured more than 2000 police officers and a few were murdered?
We have enough violent one trick ponies who trade in whataboutism around here already - Beat it ;)

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?

Try it and find out
Try it and find out
We have enough violent one trick ponies who trade in whataboutism around here already - Beat it ;)
oh no the scale of destruction heavily weighs on the side of you antirights fascist there is no such thing as
whataboutism in this sense

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
or antifa or blm

Try it and find out
Try it and find out
Showing your degenerate, violent thinking isn’t exactly an effective argument against the idea of RWers being a threat. Rock on, sheep-dip.

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?
And for some reyyiu think that's the equivalent of trying to destroy our democracy?

Of attempting to install a dictator?

Of breaking the record of 200 years of peaceful transitions?

No.
PROJECTION OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
Sorry, Son. Projecting is a RWNJ thing.
200 years of peaceful transition and democrat destroyed it in one night of theft of an election

The sad thing is now the Democrats have learned how to do it.

All they have to do is count the ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts. They can steal any election they want.

They know the Republicans will fold like a cheap suit. Hell, they won't even demand an audit.

The Courts are too chickenshit to do anything.

The Justice Department is part of the Swamp so they ain't doing shit.

Our democracy is screwed. It doesn't exist any more.

Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!

Barry Hussein's political guru and sometimes law partner, (professor) Bill Ayers was a genuine domestic terrorist who terrorized America for a decade and bombed buildings and military recruitment centers. He would have been guilty of more than a hundred felonies including the deaths of gang members who blew themselves up making a bomb that was intended for Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance. The liberal courts were so sensitive of the rights of domestic terrorists back then that they held the FBI responsible for "illegal surveillance" and Ayers went free. It looks like republicans who merely engage in free speech these days won't get the same consideration from this administration.

Oh AzogtheDefiler - To clarify .. I may have misspoken slightly. When I say “greatest threat” in term of terrorism - not necessarily overall. And I narrow further to mean terrorism in a traditional sense.

Of course cyber hacking is a threat and could fall into the “terrorism” bucket. But is the threat of violence in the US more pronounced from radical Islam, or White Nationalism?

The answer there is pretty damn obvious.

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Alas, facts, I hardly knew ye...
Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

Than surely you can give us a link to all these umpteen reports.

So the Doc of Love is lying.....or should I say the Doc who makes love with his own hand.
So fucken predictable. Ya fucken jerk off.

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

So the Doc of Love is lying.....or should I say the Doc who makes love with his own hand.
Fuck off loony bin :finger3:

Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!

WTF does that have to do with the discussion?

Fuck off loony bin :finger3:

I'm the loon when you cant give us links to your outrageous claims?
Try again jerk off.

Forum List

Back