AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.

If you are White, Straight and voted for the GOP anytime in your life then you are an enemy of the state!

( There are many DSA members that will agree with what I wrote, and as usual they are nuts! )

Scary to think this clown could have wound up on the SCOTUS.

We did so much better with Gorsuch.

A group of disorganized, unarmed zealots climb some walls and our moronic government does this ?

I just can't even.
Was there something you wanted to share with the class about your involvement in the Rump Riot?
You mean Nancy's Reichstag Fire? It's disconcerting how closely democrats are copying Hitler

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
We thought it was AGW?

Get your talking points straight

He'd do better to take on left wing domestic terrorist. BLM and Antifa come to mind.

It’s good to have an AG who follows and enforces the rule of law as opposed to an AG who defended a criminal, corrupt Trump ‘administration’ contrary to the rule of law.

A group of disorganized, unarmed zealots climb some walls and our moronic government does this ?
Disorganized? Ya, that’s prolly why dozens Of Loud Boys, militia, Q-Kooks (and their walkie talkies) are being charged with Conspiracy. :rolleyes-41:

I know. I was so happy to see him saying all that.

Finally, someone is going to do something about the out of control and violent far right goons.

I hope he prosecutes them all for the crimes they've committed and sends them to prison where they belong.

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.

And all of them are left wing hacks.

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Alas, facts, I hardly knew ye...
Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

bullshit testimony and reports you mean. Meanwhile left wing cities still allow lefty assholes to control sections of their city, and permissive governments are seeing upticks in good old fashioned "crime crime"

I know. I was so happy to see him saying all that.

Finally, someone is going to do something about the out of control and violent far right goons.

I hope he prosecutes them all for the crimes they've committed and sends them to prison where they belong.

Like ThoughtCrime?

How about all those lefty anarchists not being prosecuted for actual property damage?

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

Defaced a federal courthouse?

Burned down Minneapolis businesses?

Taken over several square blocks of a city for months?

I just can't even.
Was there something you wanted to share with the class about your involvement in the Rump Riot?
Which of the thousands of democrat riots did you attend? Did you beam any of those evil cops in the head with a rock?

Forum List

Back