AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!
[QUOTE="DrLove, post: 27316626, m.../amp/[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
What does New Zealand have to do with the U.S.
I COULD explain, but being full kook, you’d not get it.
and a fucking kooky globalist that you are somehow can't grasp that America is a soverign nation I realize it will zing over your head as ignorant as you are.
We’re all “globalists” since we live on this globe called Earth Loony Bird!
So maybe you can go live in North Korea? Pretty sure it's on the globe. :thup:

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.
I honestly don't see how they are a greater threat than Islamic extremists, Russian cyber criminals and China overall. Would you explain to me in your own words why that is the case please?
Well my friend, count up the dead people starting in New Zealand. I won’t even make you go all the way back to 2015/ Trump!
[QUOTE="DrLove, post: 27316626, m...[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
and a fucking kooky globalist that you are somehow can't grasp that America is a soverign nation I realize it will zing over your head as ignorant as you are.
You moonbats long for an autocrat. NoKo is good. Ditto on Russia, Turkey, Hungary, or Belarus - All lovely this time o year! :cool-45:

[QUOTE="DrLove, post: 27316626, m...[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
You moonbats long for an autocrat. NoKo is good. Ditto on Russia, Turkey, Hungary, or Belarus - All lovely this time o year! :cool-45:

You truly are an idiot. :(

Coming from you? A sincere & mucho appreciated review! :D

Coming from you? A sincere & mucho appreciated review! :D

Also kind of fag in a Chris Cuomo/Don Lemon kind of way.

Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!
I utterly adore how your posts have a quote about believing absurdities as you blindly engage in believing the absurdity that January 6th was anything more than an FBI attempt at causing a riot. But then, since when do facts matter to such ideologues such as yourself? You're not even aware of your massive hypocrisy as you advocate for the atrocity of the federal goverment going after their political opponents. Congrats!

I utterly adore how your posts have a quote about believing absurdities as you blindly engage in believing the absurdity that January 6th was anything more than an FBI attempt at causing a riot. But then, since when do facts matter to such ideologues such as yourself? You're not even aware of your massive hypocrisy as you advocate for the atrocity of the federal goverment going after their political opponents. Congrats!
Interesting! So first they were AntIFa, then they were proud patriots who came as tourists, and now they are secret FBI.
Y’all be nothing if not hilarious! :lol:

Yes we know you love putin and russia

1/6 is lib’s and the democrat party’s Reichstag fire

they will ride it as far as it can take them

Where is your pathetic POS AG in Portland?
THIS is why no one respects the left's agenda

Step 1)........look really hard to find some......

2) When they can't find any, they will make it up......

There is no right wing terrorism.

OTOH the left caused 2 BILLION in DAMAGES over the summer, not to mention the murders and injuries
Domestic Terrorism, particularly connected to the Big Lie that trump continues to spew is the nations number one threat at the moment. All federal security agencies agree. trump is a treasonous liar.

Domestic Terrorism, particularly connected to the Big Lie that trump continues to spew is the nations number one threat at the moment. All federal security agencies agree. trump is a treasonous liar.
Joe Biden and his failed State Department is currently importing the greatest threats to our national security. Some from his clusterfuck in Afghanistan, others from the open border to the south. By all means, go ahead and chase the fantasy right-wing threat. Sadly innocent Americans will pay for this stupidity, but liberals don't care about.

Joe Biden and his failed State Department is currently importing the greatest threats to our national security. Some from his clusterfuck in Afghanistan, others from the open border to the south. By all means, go ahead and chase the fantasy right-wing threat. Sadly innocent Americans will pay for this stupidity, but liberals don't care about.
You keep drooling over the former guy, the Liar in Chief. Follow him to the Palace of Authoritarianism....that is his goal, He and Putin worked that out years ago.

You keep drooling over the former guy, the Liar in Chief. Follow him to the Palace of Authoritarianism....that is his goal, He and Putin worked that out years ago.
What the hell are talking about? Seriously, I have no clue how a thinking person is supposed to decipher that silliness into something that could even be discussed.

Way to go off to la la land and ignore the right-wing threat fantasy.

What the hell are talking about? Seriously, I have no clue how a thinking person is supposed to decipher that silliness into something that could even be discussed.

Way to go off to la la land and ignore the right-wing threat fantasy.

LOOKY AT THAT! EVEN FOX NEWS, THE CONSPIRACY NEWS STATION ADMITS YOU RACISTS IDIOTS ARE OUR GREATEST DANGER.

Have someone that can actually read and comprehend explain that article to you....:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back