AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

4th amendment rights violation. Overstepping authority of the FBI and DOJ...by an AG who has a hate on for President Trump and a boss that wants him to ruin his opposition.

They know what they're doing and follow the law. Trump is ignorant and stubborn.

I am talking about Trump being spied on and no evidence linking him to Russia. Both called conspiracies that are fact.

It's standard procedure to monitor communication in and out of Russian embassies world wide.

They know what they're doing and follow the law. Trump is ignorant and stubborn.

They do not follow the law. They are doing what they please and telling you it is lawful. The MSM thinks we are very stupid. I think they hit pay-dirt with you.

sure thing. LOLOL Be sure to get into the meat of the article.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Hey dope. The warrant is just a form that gets blanks filled in. It gets signed by the “judge” allowing the agents to seize the specified items. So what? We will learn what items they sought. Zzzzz

The receipt or return just generically says what was recovered. “Uh. 15 boxes with documents and a doodle,”

What the sleazy AG isn’t asking to have unsealed is the stuff upon which they made their claim that there was probable cause. You know. The stuff we actually care to see?

Don’t be so gullible.
Uh huh.
How about the inventory of what was recovered?

Boxes of classified materials.

This is not good for Trump.
Lol, you lefties have been completely unable to read the writing on the wall for quite some time now. Yeah, im sure youre right. Im sure this helps dems a bunch! :laugh:

But it was. Trump knew about it but did not say anything about it till the blogger did.

Yet again, it was for hours and hours. Trump knew about it the minute is started but waited like 5 or 6 hours to say anything. Why is that?
Maybe Trump wised up for once and consulted attorneys and advisors before speaking.

But you're ignoring my point. No way the FBI would have let this be confidential because the goal of the raid was to embarrass Trump. Likely they counted on Trump to blurt stuff out. Can you answer that in a way that supports the Trump is guilty, the FBI are heroes narrative?

The answer would be "why no! This was a totally legitimate service of a warrant vital to an authentic investigation of a serious crime. Any Democrat politician's home suspected of harboring classified material has been subject to the same treatment."

But I believe you are too honest to say that. But I'm not sure you are honest enough to say why you won't say that. So I predict that you will ignore that again.
That is for sure, Trump is far beyond ever being able to be embarrassed by anything
It is an important social skill and sign of maturity to not be embarrassed by people who are deliberately trying to embarrass you.

Lol, you lefties have been completely unable to read the writing on the wall for quite some time now. Yeah, im sure youre right. Im sure this helps dems a bunch! :laugh:
The information that Trump wanted released prove he had top secret documents at his house.

Tell me how that’s good for him.

Uh huh.
How about the inventory of what was recovered?

Boxes of classified materials.
Actually, it is reported to be 12 packets. I assume they are referencing some folders maybe? And I don’t know if the reporting is accurate.

I do know that Patel previously revealed that then President Trump had declassified the materials.

So, I know you’re getting all moist thinking “this time! At LAST! We’ve GOT him!” And yet, as has been your experience for over five years, be prepared once again to be fully disappointed.

It’s fun laughing at you, butchie!

Trump didn’t need to demand them since he already had them. Trump didn’t seem to think that the DoJ would respond and they called his bluff.

This is not good for Trump.
This makes Biden and Garland look like idiots. Trump was cooperating and this warrant offers nothing that compels immediate and drastic measures, like a panty raid with armed brownshirts.

This makes Biden and Garland look like idiots. Trump was cooperating and this warrant offers nothing that compels immediate and drastic measures, like a panty raid with armed brownshirts.
he obviously wasn’t cooperating given they walked out of his house with top secret documents on Monday.

THAT is bullshit. He does not have what they were looking for. and if it is so that President Trump can release it...why is it reported That Garland is waiting for the judge to okay it, Biden crime family cultmember.
Garland was giving the Trump team a chance to
stop the release if they so desired. He deferred to the Trump team before releasing them.
Trump has no such consideration to make.

Forum List

Back