AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

SNAP OUT OF THIS FANTASY!
Lol!
Whether or not the documents were "declassified" by Trump's magic Twitter wand or not is a non starter.
Absolutely irrelevant because there is more to the declassification process than the POTUS just saying "I deem thee unclassified."
And Trump never went through the process.
No real judge would ever even hear that ridiculous argument.

The Constitution and the Supreme Court says you're wrong.

Had he complied there would have been no raid.

My Lord, people that refuse to look behind what the MSM tells them.

This was (as usual) a staged act as always with Democrats. They thought it would turn people away from Trump but it's turning more people away from them. It has nothing to do with classified, declassifed, national archives. It has to do with the Communists getting clobbered in November. That's what this raid was about, that's what the comedy 1/6 show is about.

They did take to a judge and the judge said go ahead and execute the search warrant.

The FBI likely does not know what Trump has. Your suggestion is unworkable.

Correct, the FBI didn't know what Trump had that's why the warrant was unconstitutional.

Amendment IV​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I don't recall Melania's bra cups in that warrant.

Correct, the FBI didn't know what Trump had that's why the warrant was unconstitutional.

Amendment IV​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I don't recall Melania's bra cups in that warrant.
The warrant specified the place (Mar a Lago). Her clothes happened to be there. Not the FBIs problem.

No, what I would say is that they should have sent a subpoena for the exact documents they wanted, and then if they didn't comply, take it to court and have a judge settle the matter. If the judge ruled Trump must surrender those documents to the FBI and he didn't, hold Trump in contempt of court.
How could they do that Ray when they don't know exactly what classified documents he had before the search? The reason for this is the president does not sign-out and sign-in classified documents as others are required to do. He could ask for the documents on launch codes procedures, comminutions protocols for launching missiles from atomic subs, on going covert operations, or electronic intercepts, etc and there would no offical record. Thus there is no way to have an exact list of what documents the president had in his possession.

A subpoena was sent to Trump requesting documents, not exact titles because they did not know everything he had so they ask for documents marked classified and all presidential records. They got 30 boxes back and 2 classified documents. They knew from investigations that he had more classified documents. Contact was made with Trump or his lawyers and the DOJ got a letter saying all classified documents had been returned. I think that is what triggered the search warrant. There investigation showed probably cause that he had more classified document and the letter from Trump's lawyer that there were none. The search yielded 184 classified documents, thus Trump was lying.

My concern is the DOJ did not get them all. There are 126 rooms covering 62,000 sq. ft. That's a of lot of space to search. Think what Trump could do with that kind of information.

Last edited:
SNAP OUT OF THIS FANTASY!
Lol!
Whether or not the documents were "declassified" by Trump's magic Twitter wand or not is a non starter.
Absolutely irrelevant because there is more to the declassification process than the POTUS just saying "I deem thee unclassified."
And Trump never went through the process.
No real judge would ever even hear that ridiculous argument.
Also, the statues cited in the search warrant do not reference security classification so it is irrelevant as far as the charges are concerned. The other reason is it is total nonsense. The president can not declassify the copies of the documents he took to Mar a Lago without declassify the documents which would make the most secret information in the country available to our enemies and the general public.

The president can not declassify the copies of the documents he took to Mar a Lago without declassify the documents which would make the most secret information in the country available to our enemies and the general public.
They always gloss over this point.

When the president declassifies something, that information then is available to anyone, friend or foe.

My Lord, people that refuse to look behind what the MSM tells them.

This was (as usual) a staged act as always with Democrats. They thought it would turn people away from Trump but it's turning more people away from them. It has nothing to do with classified, declassified, national archives. It has to do with the Communists getting clobbered in November. That's what this raid was about, that's what the comedy 1/6 show is about.
That's your opinion but the facts according to what the DOJ has released:
  • The DOJ subpoenaed both classified and presidential records. I believe the time frame was last Jan.
  • 30 boxes or documents were received including 2 classified documents.
  • The DOJ received a letter from Trumps lawyer that there were no more classified documents.
  • A DOJ investigation including witnesses revealed that there were more.
  • The DOJ established cause for the search and a federal judge agreed.
  • The search uncovered 184 classified documents. 25 were top secret, 95 were secret, and the remainder were confidential.
MHO is that Trump fucked up badly, taking classified documents and presidential documents, destroying some them failing to delivery all documents when subpoenaed, finally lying about the documents to the DOJ. All of these actions are illegal. They open Trump up for charges of violation of the Espionage Act, Obstruction of Justice, Destroying government documents, and possibly charges of violation of the Classification Act of 1949.

Now voters, particular Trumpeters may agree with you that it is all staged by democrats. It's all one big lie involving the DOJ, the FBI, federal judges, a grand jury, and the witness yet to be named. You certainly may be right and voters will elect him. However, I think a grand jury is going to be right also by delivering an indictment of Trump and his aids. There is just to much evidence coming to light and the DOJ is still in the early stages of the investigation.

In accordance with the constitution, Trump can run for president and take office even it he has been indicted, convicted, and serving a prison sentence. However, he will be able to pardon himself and if republicans control congress he won't have to worry about impeachment. Trump may not be our best president but he would be our most colorful.

Last edited:
That's your opinion but the facts according to what the DOJ has released:
  • The DOJ subpoenaed both classified and presidential records. I believe the time frame was last Jan.
  • 30 boxes or documents were received including 2 classified documents.
  • The DOJ received a letter from Trumps lawyer that there were no more classified documents.
  • A DOJ investigation including witnesses revealed that there were more.
  • The DOJ established cause for the search and a federal judge agreed.
  • The search uncovered 184 classified documents. 25 were top secret, 95 were secret, and the remainder were confidential.
MHO is that Trump fucked up badly, taking classified documents and presidential documents, destroying some them failing to delivery all documents when subpoenaed, finally lying about the documents to the DOJ. All of these actions are illegal. They open Trump up for charges of violation of the Espionage Act, Obstruction of Justice, Destroying government documents, and possibly charges of violation of the Classification Act of 1949.

Now voters, particular Trumpeters may agree with you that it is all staged by democrats. It's all one big lie involving the DOJ, the FBI, federal judges, a grand jury, and the witness yet to be named. You certainly may be right and voters will elect him. However, I think a grand jury is going to be right also by delivering an indictment of Trump and his aids. There is just to much evidence coming to light and the DOJ is still in the early stages of the investigation.

In accordance with the constitution, Trump can run for president and take office even it he has been indicted, convicted, and serving a prison sentence. However, he will be able to pardon himself and if republicans control congress he won't have to worry about impeachment. Trump may not be our best president but he would be our most colorful.

Yeah, all this evidence. Still or again?

The President has the exclusive power to declassify any document he desires. His declassification policy was anything that leaves the oval office is declassified. Yeah, a federal judge. Some lowly magistrate that donated to the DumBama campaign and posted harsh words against Trump on Facebook meaning he should have recused himself from the case like the last Trump case before him. Don't worry, we're going to find out why he didn't when the Republicans takeover Congress.

The President has the exclusive power to declassify any document he desires. His declassification policy was anything that leaves the oval office is declassified.
While that is intended to shield Trump from criminal liability of mishandling classified information. But you gloss over "policy was anything that leaves the oval office is declassified"

That is actually an act where Trump could be convicted of TREASON for. The wholesale declassification of hundreds of classified documents. For all we know, when Trump got to the residence, he took out his private cellphone, and sent Vladimir Putin pictures of the classified documents.

While that is intended to shield Trump from criminal liability of mishandling classified information. But you gloss over "policy was anything that leaves the oval office is declassified"

That is actually an act where Trump could be convicted of TREASON for. The wholesale declassification of hundreds of classified documents. For all we know, when Trump got to the residence, he took out his private cellphone, and sent Vladimir Putin pictures of the classified documents.

Trump loves this country more than the last five Presidents before him combined. Furthermore again, anything that leaves the oval office is automatically declassified. When Trump left the White House he was still our President.

How do you convict somebody of Treason for exercising the power given to him by the US Constitution?

Yeah, all this evidence. Still or again?

The President has the exclusive power to declassify any document he desires. His declassification policy was anything that leaves the oval office is declassified. Yeah, a federal judge. Some lowly magistrate that donated to the DumBama campaign and posted harsh words against Trump on Facebook meaning he should have recused himself from the case like the last Trump case before him. Don't worry, we're going to find out why he didn't when the Republicans takeover Congress.
You do realize that if the president declassified those 183 documents, he would be declassifying not just the copies he removed but all copies which would make the documents available to the public.

Some of the 25 top secret documents were classified top secret/sci, the most secret of all documents. This classification is reserved for document containing information such as ongoing covert operations, assets in high levels of foreign governments, electronic intercept codes, details on nuclear deployment, etc. I have always suspected Trump was a bit of a coward but I would never expect him to make public information that would cause grave damage to the national defense to save his ass from possible criminal charges.

Last edited:
You do realize that if the president declassified those 183 documents, he would be declassifying not just the copies he removed but all copies which would make the documents available to the public.

Some of the 25 top secret documents were top secret/sci, the most secret of all documents. This classification is reserved for document containing information such as ongoing covert operations, assets in high levels of foreign governments, electronic intercept codes, details on nuclear deployment, etc. I have always suspected Trump was a bit of a coward but I would never expect him to make public information that would cause grave damage to the national defense to save his ass from criminal charges.

Why are we even arguing about this?

I don't care, in the way Democrats were and are wholly unconcerned about Hillary's server or the fact that China owns Biden.

I don't care if Trump put the nuclear codes on a paper airplane and sailed it out the window.

Got that? Go cry about it

Why are we even arguing about this?

I don't care, in the way Democrats were and are wholly unconcerned about Hillary's server or the fact that China owns Biden.

I don't care if Trump put the nuclear codes on a paper airplane and sailed it out the window.

Got that? Go cry about it
Because most people do care about the security of their country.

Last edited:
Because most people do care about the security of their country.
So when a teenage black girl is being ph uked and impregnated and is by law raped in ghettos that are near 80 per cent single parent the security of the country is not affected as no one is ever charged for the crime.

Some of the 25 top secret documents were classified top secret/sci, the most secret of all documents. This classification is reserved for document containing information such as ongoing covert operations, assets in high levels of foreign governments, electronic intercept codes, details on nuclear deployment, etc. I have always suspected Trump was a bit of a coward but I would never expect him to make public information that would cause grave damage to the national defense to save his ass from possible criminal charges.

We have no idea what they found or how sensitive they are. Do you really trust the MSM who (like the FBI) are in bed with the Democrat party?

If you don't like the idea of the President having all that authority, then tell the Democrats offer a constitutional amendment. A President not only has the authority to declassify, but classify as well. Let's see how many of these documents get re-classifed by Dementia. I'm willing to bet not a one of them.

We have no idea what they found or how sensitive they are. Do you really trust the MSM who (like the FBI) are in bed with the Democrat party?

If you don't like the idea of the President having all that authority, then tell the Democrats offer a constitutional amendment. A President not only has the authority to declassify, but classify as well. Let's see how many of these documents get re-classifed by Dementia. I'm willing to bet not a one of them.
As usual you are full of shit.
You don't know what you are talking about.
Trump cannot just wave a magic wand to declassify.
There is a process that he failed to follow.

Forum List

Back