What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
I knew you would not read the warrant. You are awaiting instructions to parrot from your propagandists.

As for proof, the FBI just carried out several boxes of proof.
Carrying out boxes doesn’t prove any crime.

God you people are idiots.

OP
g5000

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Carrying out boxes doesn’t prove any crime.

God you people are idiots.
The inventory says Top Secret/SCI documents. Who's the idiot?

Yeah.

Hey, this just in: YEAHBUT HUNTER!

Marener

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not obvious at all, nor is that cited anywhere in these documents. Biden and Garland have not made a compelling case. You folks got played AGAIN. Don't you ever get tired of it?
Buckle up. This isn’t going well for Trump.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Nothing was declassified. That was already established. Get with the program.
I’m the one with the program. Your lie isn’t anything to get with. No such thing has been “established.” Where’s do you come up with your claims? Did the daily kos direct you to believe it? :cuckoo:

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, I understand none of you mentally ill rubes can give an inch and finally see Trump is a lifelong criminal and grifter. To do so would cause your entire belief system to implode and you just would not be able to breathe any more.
Since you want to toss civility out the window, I shall oblige. Dumdass, the second this became a media circus your side lost. All the clowns can do now is hint and rely on leaks, since the matter is supposedly about classified information. Any leaks of course would be a crime, and if they weren't pursued you idiots look worse. So you lemmings will gleefully dive off another cliff based on shadowy allegations or outright lies. Enjoy the fall.

BackAgain

Reaction score

Yeah.

Yeah. The inventory says that. Why? Because the copies hadn’t had the markings changed since the President declassified them? Big whoop.

In answer to your question though, you are the idiot! Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
OP
g5000

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The inventory says that. Why? Because the copies hasn’t had the markings changed since the President declassified then. Big whoop.

In answer to your question though, you are the idiot! Thanks for asking.
See post 220.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Yeah.

Again, just because they call it that doesn’t make it so. Even if they are stamped that. If they are declassified then they are declassified, period. Over classification markings don’t make them that classification.

I worked with classified materials nearly my whole career.

OP
g5000

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, just because they call it that doesn’t make it so. Even if they are stamped that. If they are declassified then they are declassified, period. Over classification markings don’t make them that classification.

I worked with classified materials nearly my whole career.
See post 220. You idiots are painting yourselves into a corner.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope the tards' propagandists are working on a one-size-fits-all answer to explain why Trump had these documents.

For instance, suppose Fatty McCoup actually did have top secret documents about our nuclear weapons? What possible excuse could he have for possessing them?

And how will the "He's allowed to declassify documents" tard brigade be able to explain the logic of declassifying top secret documents about our nuclear weapons?

The dumb shits are really painting themselves into a corner.
They’ll try

lantern2814

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We'll see how bored you are if they were seeking documents related to nuclear weapons.
So why wasn’t National Security or any other department handling those contacted? Because it’s BULLSHIT that sheep like you swallow unquestioningly and ask for more.

OP
g5000

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So why wasn’t National Security or any other department handling those contacted? Because it’s BULLSHIT that sheep like you swallow unquestioningly and ask for more.
I'm sure whoever has purview over the Top Secret/SCI documents Trump possessed has been contacted.

Idiot.

lantern2814

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure whoever has purview over the Top Secret/SCI documents Trump possessed has been contacted.

Idiot.
Sorry dumbfuck, they’ve already said they weren’t notified. You retard.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here are some crimes for ya.

Obama had Trump tower bugged and the oval office.

Hillary and her staff set up the Steel Dossier/Russian collusion hoax in order to ruin a US presidency.

FBI has been politicized to attempt a coup on a sitting president

DoJ has gone after his boss's political opponent in order to remove him from 2024 election and/or to incarcerate him...like a third world shithole country.

Biden has put this nation at risk with his dealings with afghanistan, iran, China, Ukraine.

Democrats have intentionally lied to a complicit media in order to destroy President Trump and thwart the will of the American people.

The left has perpetrated voter fraud for one in the 2020 election and evidently for decades in the past on a state level.

I can go on.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1660344435758.png

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m the one with the program. Your lie isn’t anything to get with. No such thing has been “established.” Where’s do you come up with your claims? Did the daily kos direct you to believe it? :cuckoo:
Sure, dope.
They were all actually labeled as “declassified” with the date of declassification.

Dope.

OP
g5000

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here are some crimes for ya.

Obama had Trump tower bugged and the oval office.
Nope. That's a made up fantasy. My God, you are an idiot.

Democrats have intentionally lied to a complicit media in order to destroy President Trump and thwart the will of the American people.
Actually, Trump's bullshit was held accountable for the first time in his long life as a grifter, and he HATED it. So he convinced you rubes to ignore the media so you would not hear the facts of just how corrupt and despicable he is.

BackAgain

Reaction score
Sure, dope.
They were all actually labeled as “declassified” with the date of declassification.

Dope.
No retard. He determined to declassify them. The rest of the process is merely ministerial. Damn, you’re a retard.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List