AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

No retard. He determined to declassify them. The rest of the process is merely ministerial. Damn, you’re a retard.
It’s not, dope. Everyone needs to know it’s been declassified. There’s a process for doing so. No one has said that happened.

Absolutely nothing you post ever becomes reality. Always stupid and always wrong.

I hope the tards' propagandists are working on a one-size-fits-all answer to explain why Trump had these documents.

For instance, suppose Fatty McCoup actually did have top secret documents about our nuclear weapons? What possible excuse could he have for possessing them?

And how will the "He's allowed to declassify documents" tard brigade be able to explain the logic of declassifying top secret documents about our nuclear weapons?

The dumb shits are really painting themselves into a corner.

Let's go through this logically:

The President is leaving office. He is taking (what they now say) 20 boxes of documents. Do you really believe he went through 20 boxes personally? I don't. I think he had White House staff go through them.

A year and a half later, Biden sends his henchmen to look at those boxes, and the President welcomes it. Whatever they found in those boxes, the Left-BI suggests he pad lock the door, and he followed their suggestion.

It's likely he had his lawyers go through them again just in case, and another two months later, they wait until he's out of town and raid his home. His personal lawyer is contacted, and she runs over there to see what's going on. She starts overseeing the search, and they instruct her to leave the house.

The warrant (from what I read) specified rooms where documents could be kept. Malania's bra cups not one of them.

So now they create some violation against Trump. His defense is the documents in question were not taken by him. They made sure he wasn't there for the search, ordered his lawyer out of the house, and it's more than well known the Communists were trying to make sure he never ran for President again.

What do you suppose a judge or jury would do?

But it was for most of the search, and as you pointed out it is impossible to embarrass Trump.
It's not impossible, I'm sure. But the pathetic lying weasels who are successful at embarrassing other Republicans have failed utterly with Trump which is one of the main reasons for their Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Can you think of a Democrat politician suspected of harboring classified material in their homes once they were out of office?
Oh, so politicians should be held to a much lower standard when they are in office?
It is also the sign of someone without a soul or a conscience to be impervious to any thing they do ever being an embarrassment.
Now we are judging Trump's "soul?"

I guess I'll open this question to your sibling liberals since you are impervious to being embarrassed about being unwilling to answer:

Hey . . . Golfing Gator's sibling liberals . . . why not just say

"why no! This was a totally legitimate service of a warrant vital to an authentic investigation of a serious crime. Any Democrat politician's home suspected of harboring classified material has been subject to the same treatment."

and be done with the argument?

Suppose the president says that he declassified all documents in his possession on his last day in office, as he is empowered to do.

Then there's no case at all, how sad for you . . .

EDIT: Actually, I guess Team Biden's storm troopers could say, "Nuh-uh! He didn't even know what documents we'd be bringing with us on the raid!"

Here are some crimes for ya.

Obama had Trump tower bugged and the oval office.

Hillary and her staff set up the Steel Dossier/Russian collusion hoax in order to ruin a US presidency.

FBI has been politicized to attempt a coup on a sitting president

DoJ has gone after his boss's political opponent in order to remove him from 2024 election and/or to incarcerate him...like a third world shithole country.

Biden has put this nation at risk with his dealings with afghanistan, iran, China, Ukraine.

Democrats have intentionally lied to a complicit media in order to destroy President Trump and thwart the will of the American people.

The left has perpetrated voter fraud for one in the 2020 election and evidently for decades in the past on a state level.

I can go on.
You are fucking crazy

It’s not, dope. Everyone needs to know it’s been declassified. There’s a process for doing so. No one has said that happened.

Sorry, you retard. You don’t get a vote. 😎

It was declassified even if the declassification paperwork hadn’t yet been completed.
Absolutely nothing you post ever becomes reality. Always stupid and always wrong.
Except that I’ve almost never been wrong here and you almost always are — your last two sentences might have had some meaning. And, of course, you’re wrong again.

Last edited:

Gee. A choice. A tough one. Whom should I believe? Suck Harsky or a man who has served as “the Pentagon chief of staff as well as principal deputy to the acting director of national intelligence, and is a former National Security Council aide, former top House Intelligence Committee staffer, and former federal prosecutor and public defender.” Hm. 🤔

Attn Hutch Starskey

Except that I’ve almost never been wrong here...
The comic relief is appreciated.

Can the Loser's lickspittles offer an explanation as to why he absconded with top secret, classified documents, and what he intended to do with them?

It's not as if he was forced to leave public housing, and inadvertently took along some of his paperwork.

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.22.39 PM.png

Suppose the president says that he declassified all documents in his possession on his last day in office, as he is empowered to do.

Then there's no case at all, how sad for you . . .

Then every copy of them (there are rarely only one copy of such things) would also be declassified and it could be confirmed.

The comic relief is appreciated.
You don’t offer it. Except at your own expense. You’re just a boring troll.
Can the Loser's lickspittles offer an explanation as to why he absconded with top secret, classified documents, and what he intended to do with them?
I can’t speak for Biden or his supporters.

I can however answer the question you failed to properly pose. Our illustrious former President didn’t abscond with anything, you hack. Nothing was top secret or classified when he did take temporary possession of some white hiuse papers. I didn’t speak with him today. But i would guess he was panning too write his memoirs?
It's not as if he was forced to leave public housing, and inadvertently took along some of his paperwork.

It’s not as if you’re anything but dull.

Then every copy of them (there are rarely only one copy of such things) would also be declassified and it could be confirmed.
You assume far too much.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel said. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.'”

Last edited:
I can however answer the question you failed to properly pose. Our illustrious former President didn’t abscond with anything, you hack. Nothing was top secret or classified when he did take temporary possession of some white hiuse papers. I didn’t speak with him today. But i would guess he was panning too write his memoirs?
If the Loser's lickspittles can't offer a rational explanation as to why he absconded with top secret, classified documents, and what he intended to do with them, I wonder who can.

You assume far too much.

I assume nothing. If a document is declassified that means that all copies of it are and it has to be recorded as such. Some of us have spent time in the military and dealt with classified material as part of our job.

Then there is you

What are saying? That when a president declassifies a large number of documents, he must personally hand stamp all of them, and all copies "unclassified," or they are not unclassified? Can you show me that in the constitution? Or cite any legal support for that position?

What are saying? That when a president declassifies a large number of documents, he must personally hand stamp all of them, and all copies "unclassified," or they are not unclassified? Can you show me that in the constitution? Or cite any legal support for that position?

I am saying the POTUS needs to tell someone they are no longer classified so that they can be marked as such and so that each copy of said document can be marked as such.

The constitution does not mention classified documents. How can you not know this?

I am saying the POTUS needs to tell someone they are no longer classified so that they can be marked as such and so that each copy of said document can be marked as such.

The constitution does not mention classified documents. How can you not know this?
I thought you did from your pronouncement about the president's power of de-classification. I hoped you were getting it from somewhere and not making it up, and you are doing nothing to fulfill that hope.

How many people does the president have to tell that a document is unclassified for it to be so? What's the number? Please cite the legal source of that number.

Does the document become unclassified when the president decides that it is or not until it is marked unclassified? Again, cite your source.

As a thought experiment, suppose Biden decided that a document is classified, but before it can be stamped, someone takes it. Did they take a classified or unclassified document?

Forum List

Back