AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

It's not obvious at all, nor is that cited anywhere in these documents. Biden and Garland have not made a compelling case. You folks got played AGAIN. Don't you ever get tired of it?
Buckle up. This isn’t going well for Trump.

Yes, I understand none of you mentally ill rubes can give an inch and finally see Trump is a lifelong criminal and grifter. To do so would cause your entire belief system to implode and you just would not be able to breathe any more.
Since you want to toss civility out the window, I shall oblige. Dumdass, the second this became a media circus your side lost. All the clowns can do now is hint and rely on leaks, since the matter is supposedly about classified information. Any leaks of course would be a crime, and if they weren't pursued you idiots look worse. So you lemmings will gleefully dive off another cliff based on shadowy allegations or outright lies. Enjoy the fall.

The inventory says Top Secret/SCI documents. Who's the idiot?

Yeah.

Hey, this just in: YEAHBUT HUNTER!
Yeah. The inventory says that. Why? Because the copies hadn’t had the markings changed since the President declassified them? Big whoop.

In answer to your question though, you are the idiot! Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Yeah. The inventory says that. Why? Because the copies hasn’t had the markings changed since the President declassified then. Big whoop.

In answer to your question though, you are the idiot! Thanks for asking.
See post 220.

The inventory says Top Secret/SCI documents. Who's the idiot?

Yeah.

Hey, this just in: YEAHBUT HUNTER!
Again, just because they call it that doesn’t make it so. Even if they are stamped that. If they are declassified then they are declassified, period. Over classification markings don’t make them that classification.

I worked with classified materials nearly my whole career.

Again, just because they call it that doesn’t make it so. Even if they are stamped that. If they are declassified then they are declassified, period. Over classification markings don’t make them that classification.

I worked with classified materials nearly my whole career.
See post 220. You idiots are painting yourselves into a corner.

I hope the tards' propagandists are working on a one-size-fits-all answer to explain why Trump had these documents.

For instance, suppose Fatty McCoup actually did have top secret documents about our nuclear weapons? What possible excuse could he have for possessing them?

And how will the "He's allowed to declassify documents" tard brigade be able to explain the logic of declassifying top secret documents about our nuclear weapons?

The dumb shits are really painting themselves into a corner.
They’ll try

We'll see how bored you are if they were seeking documents related to nuclear weapons.
So why wasn’t National Security or any other department handling those contacted? Because it’s BULLSHIT that sheep like you swallow unquestioningly and ask for more.

So why wasn’t National Security or any other department handling those contacted? Because it’s BULLSHIT that sheep like you swallow unquestioningly and ask for more.
I'm sure whoever has purview over the Top Secret/SCI documents Trump possessed has been contacted.

Idiot.

Here are some crimes for ya.

Obama had Trump tower bugged and the oval office.

Hillary and her staff set up the Steel Dossier/Russian collusion hoax in order to ruin a US presidency.

FBI has been politicized to attempt a coup on a sitting president

DoJ has gone after his boss's political opponent in order to remove him from 2024 election and/or to incarcerate him...like a third world shithole country.

Biden has put this nation at risk with his dealings with afghanistan, iran, China, Ukraine.

Democrats have intentionally lied to a complicit media in order to destroy President Trump and thwart the will of the American people.

The left has perpetrated voter fraud for one in the 2020 election and evidently for decades in the past on a state level.

I can go on.

1660344435758.png

I’m the one with the program. Your lie isn’t anything to get with. No such thing has been “established.” Where’s do you come up with your claims? Did the daily kos direct you to believe it? :cuckoo:
Sure, dope.
They were all actually labeled as “declassified” with the date of declassification.

Dope.

Here are some crimes for ya.

Obama had Trump tower bugged and the oval office.
Nope. That's a made up fantasy. My God, you are an idiot.

Democrats have intentionally lied to a complicit media in order to destroy President Trump and thwart the will of the American people.
Actually, Trump's bullshit was held accountable for the first time in his long life as a grifter, and he HATED it. So he convinced you rubes to ignore the media so you would not hear the facts of just how corrupt and despicable he is.

Forum List

Back