After vaccination, can we get rid of masks? No according to Dr Fauci

History will record Joe's win as the illegitimate installed walking corpse.
Zombie's are elated!

Every single policy of Biden will destroy our country. If we don't keep leadership in the Senate, it will be like giving a monkey a loaded gun. If (God forbid) that happens, they will be blaming the horrible results of Biden's policies on President Trump; watch and see.

Wow. Of all the analogies you could have thrown out, this one.....was a swing and a miss. :p A baby at a topless bar would be looking around the stage pointing...breakfast..lunch...dinner...SNACK!!
Here's your basic problem. If Rubio, Cruz, or Bush win in 2016, then we spend the last four years arguing over policy, you know, the old days. Instead, we get the clown show..every day. Along with
the accompanying media 24x7 reporting Trump...because he just can't get out of his own way. Incompetence and corruption. Just when we think we've reached bottom, he finds a way to drag the
shovel out to make the hole deeper and kick the bar down further. Biden might be gaffe prone. He might be old. But he's so far above the incompetent mess that Trump is, we have nowhere to go
but up. I hope Trump's carving up of federal agencies can be reversed. I'm afraid that there are huge nightmares waiting for Biden's team.

For three years, Trump skates on the growing economy that his predecessor left him and the fact that around the world, there was literally nothing going on. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested,
he fails spectacularly. Why? Because he's incompetent. He's unfit for the job. He has NO interest in actually being President. He just likes the attention and power that comes from the position. That's why
he's so comfortable at his pep rallies. His lack of knowledge about how government works or is supposed to work and how policy is made and implemented came to be liabilities once the pandemic hit.
Staffed federal agencies and cabinet posts with buddies and yes men and women. Their only job was to dismantle government and thereby democracy as we know it. It's funny you mention the example
of American Idol. That's a lot of the reason people get so buzzed about Trump. In their eyes, he's famous. Well that and the whole let's set the white people back on top of the racial hierarchy in this country thing. :)

Joe Biden has exhibited more competence and leadership (not being President yet) in the two months since the election than Donald Trump has for the last five years. He blew the response to the pandemic and the
voters showed him the door. Case closed. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. I hope we never make this mistake again.

That's why you're such a good little sheep. Of course they will spend the next ten years ripping Trump up. These are professional politicians here. A non-politician is not supposed to be there. He didn't work his way from the bottom up. Trump never made any backroom deals with anybody. Nobody scratched his back so he has no reason to scratch anybody elses's back. He wasn't invited to the party. He just bullied his way in and took the highest seat in the club.

As for the good ole days, you mean days where lifelong politicians run the show, irregardless what's good for our country. They feed you their baby-kissing politics, and when in office, do the exact opposite. Yes, the media had Trump going 24/7, the problem with that is all studies show it was over 90% negative reporting, in spite of how great the country was doing.

Under Trump we had new stock market highs on several occasions, a new high in median household income, fantastic results at the southern border with Trump's policies, the lowest unemployment levels for women and all minority groups since records began, before the China virus, we had over 1.5 million more jobs than Americans who could do them. Trump never got us involved in any new wars or police actions. In fact he brought a lot of troops home from the endless wars we had. He stopped North Korea missile testing by simply taking a trip there to try and work things out. He even rebuilt the military that the Kenyan clown allowed to dwindle.

While CNN and other Communist news stations laughed at Trump's claims of having a vaccine by the end of the year, we had two of them by the end of the year, and my doctor told me today another one by next week. Trump has accomplished more positive things for our country since Reagan. But you? You voted for a guy who is associated with an FBI investigation on his son, who is a complete incompetent, why actually did a quid-pro-quo that the commies impeached Trump for.

Excellent first paragraph. All it needs to be appended with is, And he proved to be just as incompetent and corrupt as we knew he'd be. Just like for most of his adult life. Like it or not, Trump made ALL of his own problems. And let's face it, he liked being in the media 24x7. That's his nature. Again, Trump inherited a good, growing economy and falling unemployment from Obama. All he had to do was not fuck it up. But he did. Why? Because he's INCOMPETENT! That's what happens when you elect a guy who shouldn't have even seen the bottom of the golden escalator at Trump Tower. You completely give him a pass for fucking up the response to the virus but hail him as a savior for the vaccine when he had nothing to do with its development and it looks like his administration wasn't ready for the actual distribution and...you know..actual vaccines in people's arms part of the deal. The important details. Again, you said it yourself. He wasn't supposed to be there. :)

I voted for competence. I voted for experience. I don't care that you voted for Trump. That's your perogative. I completely understand why you find this man's demeanor and viewpoints attractive. It's probably what you grew up with.
But there's no way we would have survived another four years of this abortion. You feel free to make your justifications. He lost. He's gone in a few weeks. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Wow. Of all the analogies you could have thrown out, this one.....was a swing and a miss. :p A baby at a topless bar would be looking around the stage pointing...breakfast..lunch...dinner...SNACK!!
Here's your basic problem. If Rubio, Cruz, or Bush win in 2016, then we spend the last four years arguing over policy, you know, the old days. Instead, we get the clown show..every day. Along with
the accompanying media 24x7 reporting Trump...because he just can't get out of his own way. Incompetence and corruption. Just when we think we've reached bottom, he finds a way to drag the
shovel out to make the hole deeper and kick the bar down further. Biden might be gaffe prone. He might be old. But he's so far above the incompetent mess that Trump is, we have nowhere to go
but up. I hope Trump's carving up of federal agencies can be reversed. I'm afraid that there are huge nightmares waiting for Biden's team.

For three years, Trump skates on the growing economy that his predecessor left him and the fact that around the world, there was literally nothing going on. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested,
he fails spectacularly. Why? Because he's incompetent. He's unfit for the job. He has NO interest in actually being President. He just likes the attention and power that comes from the position. That's why
he's so comfortable at his pep rallies. His lack of knowledge about how government works or is supposed to work and how policy is made and implemented came to be liabilities once the pandemic hit.
Staffed federal agencies and cabinet posts with buddies and yes men and women. Their only job was to dismantle government and thereby democracy as we know it. It's funny you mention the example
of American Idol. That's a lot of the reason people get so buzzed about Trump. In their eyes, he's famous. Well that and the whole let's set the white people back on top of the racial hierarchy in this country thing. :)

Joe Biden has exhibited more competence and leadership (not being President yet) in the two months since the election than Donald Trump has for the last five years. He blew the response to the pandemic and the
voters showed him the door. Case closed. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. I hope we never make this mistake again.

That's why you're such a good little sheep. Of course they will spend the next ten years ripping Trump up. These are professional politicians here. A non-politician is not supposed to be there. He didn't work his way from the bottom up. Trump never made any backroom deals with anybody. Nobody scratched his back so he has no reason to scratch anybody elses's back. He wasn't invited to the party. He just bullied his way in and took the highest seat in the club.

As for the good ole days, you mean days where lifelong politicians run the show, irregardless what's good for our country. They feed you their baby-kissing politics, and when in office, do the exact opposite. Yes, the media had Trump going 24/7, the problem with that is all studies show it was over 90% negative reporting, in spite of how great the country was doing.

Under Trump we had new stock market highs on several occasions, a new high in median household income, fantastic results at the southern border with Trump's policies, the lowest unemployment levels for women and all minority groups since records began, before the China virus, we had over 1.5 million more jobs than Americans who could do them. Trump never got us involved in any new wars or police actions. In fact he brought a lot of troops home from the endless wars we had. He stopped North Korea missile testing by simply taking a trip there to try and work things out. He even rebuilt the military that the Kenyan clown allowed to dwindle.

While CNN and other Communist news stations laughed at Trump's claims of having a vaccine by the end of the year, we had two of them by the end of the year, and my doctor told me today another one by next week. Trump has accomplished more positive things for our country since Reagan. But you? You voted for a guy who is associated with an FBI investigation on his son, who is a complete incompetent, why actually did a quid-pro-quo that the commies impeached Trump for.

Excellent first paragraph. All it needs to be appended with is, And he proved to be just as incompetent and corrupt as we knew he'd be. Just like for most of his adult life. Like it or not, Trump made ALL of his own problems. And let's face it, he liked being in the media 24x7. That's his nature. Again, Trump inherited a good, growing economy and falling unemployment from Obama. All he had to do was not fuck it up. But he did. Why? Because he's INCOMPETENT! That's what happens when you elect a guy who shouldn't have even seen the bottom of the golden escalator at Trump Tower. You completely give him a pass for fucking up the response to the virus but hail him as a savior for the vaccine when he had nothing to do with its development and it looks like his administration wasn't ready for the actual distribution and...you know..actual vaccines in people's arms part of the deal. The important details. Again, you said it yourself. He wasn't supposed to be there. :)

I voted for competence. I voted for experience. I don't care that you voted for Trump. That's your perogative. I completely understand why you find this man's demeanor and viewpoints attractive. It's probably what you grew up with.
But there's no way we would have survived another four years of this abortion. You feel free to make your justifications. He lost. He's gone in a few weeks. Good riddance to bad garbage.

There is nothing incompetent about Trump or the way he handled the virus. It's yet another left-wing lie your puppet masters came up with. A President can no more control a virus than he can a hurricane; at least not in a free country where people have constitutional protections. There is nothing corrupt about Trump either. We taxpayers spent over 30 million to find that out too.

The economy was growing and good? It was the slowest recovery since WWII. Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make that feat harder or easier for them. So I have no idea how you can credit the most anti-business President we had in our lifetime for a growing economy. What saved the economy was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market, and later on, the drastic reduction of fuel prices thanks to fracking that the Democrats want to stop.

The only thing that caused our economy to collapse was the bedfellows of the Biden's, Communist China. As for why I voted for Trump, it's because of the great things he's done for our country, not his demeanor and viewpoints. When I vote for a President, I look at it the same way an employer hires an employee. I don't care about his personality or what color socks he wears, I care about what kind of good he can do for my company.

If the Republicans can't stop the disaster Biden plans to inflict on our country, I'll be here every day to remind you what you voted for.

Are you kiddimg me? The masks are a constant reminder that we are supossed to be afraid of something. Why would we get rid of masks

There is nothing incompetent about Trump or the way he handled the virus. It's yet another left-wing lie your puppet masters came up with. A President can no more control a virus than he can a hurricane; at least not in a free country where people have constitutional protections. There is nothing corrupt about Trump either. We taxpayers spent over 30 million to find that out too.

The economy was growing and good? It was the slowest recovery since WWII. Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make that feat harder or easier for them. So I have no idea how you can credit the most anti-business President we had in our lifetime for a growing economy. What saved the economy was the feds pumping trillions of dollars into the stock market, and later on, the drastic reduction of fuel prices thanks to fracking that the Democrats want to stop.

The only thing that caused our economy to collapse was the bedfellows of the Biden's, Communist China. As for why I voted for Trump, it's because of the great things he's done for our country, not his demeanor and viewpoints. When I vote for a President, I look at it the same way an employer hires an employee. I don't care about his personality or what color socks he wears, I care about what kind of good he can do for my company.

If the Republicans can't stop the disaster Biden plans to inflict on our country, I'll be here every day to remind you what you voted for.

I hope you are here. It will be more fun to rub your nose in the competence that Biden will bring...and also how fast the Republican party will jettison Trump.
And if that's really the way you look at a President when you vote for him, I sincerely hope you aren't responsible for hiring people.
Trump was a fraud of an incompetent failure. I wouldn't hire an employee if I knew that about them up front. :)

I hope you are here. It will be more fun to rub your nose in the competence that Biden will bring...and also how fast the Republican party will jettison Trump.
And if that's really the way you look at a President when you vote for him, I sincerely hope you aren't responsible for hiring people.
Trump was a fraud of an incompetent failure. I wouldn't hire an employee if I knew that about them up front.

Let's see, Trump a failure. A multi-billionaire, has his own private jet, been with the most beautiful women in the world, a household name even before taking office. Yeah, show me how I can be just as incompetent.

I wish we did have our own company. I would hire a person based on their abilities, and you would hire people based on how they looked, talked, smelled, and we'd see which of us would have the most successful company.

Trump was a fraud of an incompetent failure. I wouldn't hire an employee if I knew that about them up front.

Let's see, Trump a failure. A multi-billionaire, has his own private jet, been with the most beautiful women in the world, a household name even before taking office. Yeah, show me how I can be just as incompetent.

I wish we did have our own company. I would hire a person based on their abilities, and you would hire people based on how they looked, talked, smelled, and we'd see which of us would have the most successful company.

I would hire base on the same things as you. Which is why I'd smell a fraud like Trump coming from a mile away. I recommend you watch "The Men Who Made America" (circa 2012). History Channel was running it. Basically, the series goes over the titans who oversaw the rise of the Industrial Revolution (Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan, Edison). Trump had several spots in the series commenting. His comments were broad, generalized, lacking in any substance or depth. You could smell the fraud on him through the TV screen. In late 2014, I did a datacenter assessment in Atlantic City for a major casino. Hard on either side of the casino I was working at were Trump's two casinos. Both dark. Both empty. We had dinner one night in an internationally known hole in the wall Italian restaurant and we got to talking with the owners about the city and Trump's name came up. His name was DOGSHIT. They hated him. He was a charlatan. A huckster. A fraud. Stiffed employees, contractors, the city...that's how he operated. Bled every penny out of the entity he gave his name to and then cut and run.

If you are basing your success on your ability to spot a "talent" like Trump, then it's no contest, Ray. I would have the more successful company. :)

Trump had several spots in the series commenting. His comments were broad, generalized, lacking in any substance or depth. You could smell the fraud on him through the TV screen.

President Trump was reading a scrip, it wasn't a live broadcast event, the producers of the program decided what they wanted him to say- not him.

BTW, I saw the program, I was really impressed with the ass-kicking that Henry Clay Frick gave the anarchist who shot him 3 times and stabbed him 4 times, even though Berkman caught him by surprise and was 21 years younger than Frick.

Trump had several spots in the series commenting. His comments were broad, generalized, lacking in any substance or depth. You could smell the fraud on him through the TV screen.

President Trump was reading a scrip, it wasn't a live broadcast event, the producers of the program decided what they wanted him to say- not him.

BTW, I saw the program, I was really impressed with the ass-kicking that Henry Clay Frick gave the anarchist who shot him 3 times and stabbed him 4 times, even though Berkman caught him by surprise and was 21 years younger than Frick.

No they didn't. They wanted Trump's reactions to the people they were portraying. And he gave them. You had business leaders, scholars, historians, and other people giving comment on the series.
Was it edited? Sure. Was it scripted? No. C'mon!!

I would hire base on the same things as you. Which is why I'd smell a fraud like Trump coming from a mile away. I recommend you watch "The Men Who Made America" (circa 2012). History Channel was running it. Basically, the series goes over the titans who oversaw the rise of the Industrial Revolution (Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan, Edison). Trump had several spots in the series commenting. His comments were broad, generalized, lacking in any substance or depth. You could smell the fraud on him through the TV screen. In late 2014, I did a datacenter assessment in Atlantic City for a major casino. Hard on either side of the casino I was working at were Trump's two casinos. Both dark. Both empty. We had dinner one night in an internationally known hole in the wall Italian restaurant and we got to talking with the owners about the city and Trump's name came up. His name was DOGSHIT. They hated him. He was a charlatan. A huckster. A fraud. Stiffed employees, contractors, the city...that's how he operated. Bled every penny out of the entity he gave his name to and then cut and run.

If you are basing your success on your ability to spot a "talent" like Trump, then it's no contest, Ray. I would have the more successful company.

My only point is we have two guys we chose from. One was in federal politics for 47 years and did nothing, the other was in politics for nearly 4 years and accomplished quite a bit. You chose the guy who did nothing, and I chose the guy who had tremendous results. Now if we both had companies, and your company hired people that never accomplished anything, while my company hired people who accomplished much, then the only thing you could pray for is we are not in the same line of producing products because I'd close your company down in a matter of a few years.

In spite of the vaccine we are now getting thanks to Trump, we still have a long way to recovery. That will need positive business leadership which Biden is the exact opposite of. On his own website, his plans were to increase taxes on our job creators, increase taxes on people making 450K a year or more, increase capital gains taxes which will retard investments--something businesses heavily rely on, and bring back Commie Care fines, and if he and Whorris attack fracking, it will double all our fuel costs including businesses.

In other words, Biden is a disaster for job creation, and we would have been in much, much better hands with a pro-business President like Trump during these times.

Forum List

Back