After vaccination, can we get rid of masks? No according to Dr Fauci

One thing each person is going to have to learn for themselves is that it isn't about the virus.
It's about the control.
defzxfcosc861.jpg

I think he gets off on the publicity, and control he has at the moment, and doesn't want it to end....

Hopefully masks stay around for awhile longer.
As one of the benefits of this pandemic is that liberal women hide their faces.

It also hides the faces of great looking women too. I went to my drug store to get the flu shot this year. I could tell the pharmacist who gave me the shot was hot, but all I could see were her young beautiful eyes and top of her nose. When I left the store I said out loud Fn virus!!!!

One thing each person is going to have to learn for themselves is that it isn't about the virus.
It's about the control.
defzxfcosc861.jpg

I think he gets off on the publicity, and control he has at the moment, and doesn't want it to end....

Fauci has toiled in the Swamp as long as Sleepy Joe, and it took the corona virus to get him nominated as the "Sexiest Man Alive". The guy is a rock star, while the real rock stars have been banned from touring.

Dam straight he doesn't want it to end, and who can blame him.

Unfortunately Fauci has outed himself as a manipulative lying sack of shit.

He is no more worthy of attention, much less following in terms of any sort of advice, than any other lying sack of shit at this point.

Fauci has toiled in the Swamp as long as Sleepy Joe, and it took the corona virus to get him nominated as the "Sexiest Man Alive". The guy is a rock star, while the real rock stars have been banned from touring.

That's exactly it. Once this thing is behind us, it's not like it's going to be forgotten and we go back to our lives as usual. Like 911, it will be historical and constantly reminded to the people. Every time the subject comes up, so will the name Dr. Fauci and he knows it.

It's about the control.
defzxfcosc861.jpg

He's a petty little worm....Probably got beat up daily as a boy in school...

He's a petty little worm....Probably got beat up daily as a boy in school...

And now that all those boys in school are grown up, he's got them wearing masks wherever they go.

lol...Good point...The people have to assert their rights....I heard a clip of Cuomo talking about prosecuting people for defying his EO's....Anyone tell these totalitarians their EO's are not law?

Haven't worn one so far and have no plans to start. Also no plans to take any vaccine. The pedophile-in-chief can sniff my poop-chute.

lol...Good point...The people have to assert their rights....I heard a clip of Cuomo talking about prosecuting people for defying his EO's....Anyone tell these totalitarians their EO's are not law?

When most of this is behind us, we are going to see the most local government lawsuits by citizens we've ever seen in our lives. The tens if not hundreds of thousands of businesses that had to close up because of these regulations. The people who's kid committed suicide from being separated from his former classmates and school activities. The amount of new drug and alcohol use cases every metric states increased dramatically.

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, on Sunday recommended continued protections such as wearing masks and social distancing after a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Fauci on "State of the Union" if “once the process is complete, does that mean [people] can take off their masks, they don't have to social distance, they can just go about their lives as before?”

“I would recommend that that is not the case. I would recommend you have an added area of protection,” Fauci replied.
“Obviously, with a 90-plus percent effective vaccine, you could feel much more confident. But I would recommend to people to not abandon all public health measures just because you have been vaccinated, because even though, for the general population, it might be 90 to 95 percent effective, you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is,” he added.

“We are not going to turn it on and off, going from where we are to completely normal. It's going to be a gradual accrual of more normality as the weeks and the months go by, as we get well into 2021,” Fauci said.

In light of Biden's claim he will institute a national mask mandate, will he continue that mandate even after everybody is vaccinated? And if so, for how long? Fauci said "well into 2021" whatever the hell that means. It could mean if Biden keeps his win, we could still be wearing masks this time next year. Is this what we voted for, especially if a vaccine is showing remarkable results?

Smart advice. I saw his interview with Jake Tapper on CNN this afternoon. He did say at the end of the interview that eventually, after enough people had been vaccinated that it might be possible.

EDIT - Biden won. Deal with it.
Biden is like that horse, Marfa the mugger. He's getting taken down for severe infractions. Most people would call Biden's infractions, crimes against humanity, democracy, decency, liberty and everything that has ever made America great. Not my President, now or ever.

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, on Sunday recommended continued protections such as wearing masks and social distancing after a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Fauci on "State of the Union" if “once the process is complete, does that mean [people] can take off their masks, they don't have to social distance, they can just go about their lives as before?”

“I would recommend that that is not the case. I would recommend you have an added area of protection,” Fauci replied.
“Obviously, with a 90-plus percent effective vaccine, you could feel much more confident. But I would recommend to people to not abandon all public health measures just because you have been vaccinated, because even though, for the general population, it might be 90 to 95 percent effective, you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is,” he added.

“We are not going to turn it on and off, going from where we are to completely normal. It's going to be a gradual accrual of more normality as the weeks and the months go by, as we get well into 2021,” Fauci said.

In light of Biden's claim he will institute a national mask mandate, will he continue that mandate even after everybody is vaccinated? And if so, for how long? Fauci said "well into 2021" whatever the hell that means. It could mean if Biden keeps his win, we could still be wearing masks this time next year. Is this what we voted for, especially if a vaccine is showing remarkable results?

Smart advice. I saw his interview with Jake Tapper on CNN this afternoon. He did say at the end of the interview that eventually, after enough people had been vaccinated that it might be possible.

EDIT - Biden won. Deal with it.
Biden is like that horse, Marfa the mugger. He's getting taken down for severe infractions. Most people would call Biden's infractions, crimes against humanity, democracy, decency, liberty and everything that has ever made America great. Not my President, now or ever.

Good for you. Doesn't really matter to the rest of us. We knew you Trump supporters were cancers. We just didn't think that you'd sacrifice your honor, your integrity, your values, and your country in fealty to a circus clown of a reality TV game show host. But sheep will be sheep. Biden presents a competent and composed alternative to the current clown. It remains to be seen how long it will take him and help from people like Fauci to dig the country out of the morass of incompetence and the hollowing out of federal agencies (which could have helped with responding to the virus) caused by this administration.

Good for you. Doesn't really matter to the rest of us. We knew you Trump supporters were cancers. We just didn't think that you'd sacrifice your honor, your integrity, your values, and your country in fealty to a circus clown of a reality TV game show host. But sheep will be sheep. Biden presents a competent and composed alternative to the current clown. It remains to be seen how long it will take him and help from people like Fauci to dig the country out of the morass of incompetence and the hollowing out of federal agencies (which could have helped with responding to the virus) caused by this administration.

Biden is more clueless than a baby at a topless bar. He doesn't even know what state he's in half the time. He spent nearly a half-century in federal government, and didn't accomplish a thing. The problem is you on the left use the same criteria to vote on a President that you used voting for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how often they smile, do they have a nice family........ We on the right vote for representatives based on what they can do (or did) for the country, which Donald Trump has done a better job than the last three administrations combined.

Biden is more clueless than a baby at a topless bar. He doesn't even know what state he's in half the time. He spent nearly a half-century in federal government, and didn't accomplish a thing. The problem is you on the left use the same criteria to vote on a President that you used voting for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how often they smile, do they have a nice family........ We on the right vote for representatives based on what they can do (or did) for the country, which Donald Trump has done a better job than the last three administrations combined.

History will record Joe's win as the illegitimate installed walking corpse.
Zombie's are elated!

Wow. Of all the analogies you could have thrown out, this one.....was a swing and a miss. :p A baby at a topless bar would be looking around the stage pointing...breakfast..lunch...dinner...SNACK!!
Here's your basic problem. If Rubio, Cruz, or Bush win in 2016, then we spend the last four years arguing over policy, you know, the old days. Instead, we get the clown show..every day. Along with
the accompanying media 24x7 reporting Trump...because he just can't get out of his own way. Incompetence and corruption. Just when we think we've reached bottom, he finds a way to drag the
shovel out to make the hole deeper and kick the bar down further. Biden might be gaffe prone. He might be old. But he's so far above the incompetent mess that Trump is, we have nowhere to go
but up. I hope Trump's carving up of federal agencies can be reversed. I'm afraid that there are huge nightmares waiting for Biden's team.

For three years, Trump skates on the growing economy that his predecessor left him and the fact that around the world, there was literally nothing going on. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested,
he fails spectacularly. Why? Because he's incompetent. He's unfit for the job. He has NO interest in actually being President. He just likes the attention and power that comes from the position. That's why
he's so comfortable at his pep rallies. His lack of knowledge about how government works or is supposed to work and how policy is made and implemented came to be liabilities once the pandemic hit.
Staffed federal agencies and cabinet posts with buddies and yes men and women. Their only job was to dismantle government and thereby democracy as we know it. It's funny you mention the example
of American Idol. That's a lot of the reason people get so buzzed about Trump. In their eyes, he's famous. Well that and the whole let's set the white people back on top of the racial hierarchy in this country thing. :)

Joe Biden has exhibited more competence and leadership (not being President yet) in the two months since the election than Donald Trump has for the last five years. He blew the response to the pandemic and the
voters showed him the door. Case closed. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. I hope we never make this mistake again.

Wow. Of all the analogies you could have thrown out, this one.....was a swing and a miss. :p A baby at a topless bar would be looking around the stage pointing...breakfast..lunch...dinner...SNACK!!
Here's your basic problem. If Rubio, Cruz, or Bush win in 2016, then we spend the last four years arguing over policy, you know, the old days. Instead, we get the clown show..every day. Along with
the accompanying media 24x7 reporting Trump...because he just can't get out of his own way. Incompetence and corruption. Just when we think we've reached bottom, he finds a way to drag the
shovel out to make the hole deeper and kick the bar down further. Biden might be gaffe prone. He might be old. But he's so far above the incompetent mess that Trump is, we have nowhere to go
but up. I hope Trump's carving up of federal agencies can be reversed. I'm afraid that there are huge nightmares waiting for Biden's team.

For three years, Trump skates on the growing economy that his predecessor left him and the fact that around the world, there was literally nothing going on. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested,
he fails spectacularly. Why? Because he's incompetent. He's unfit for the job. He has NO interest in actually being President. He just likes the attention and power that comes from the position. That's why
he's so comfortable at his pep rallies. His lack of knowledge about how government works or is supposed to work and how policy is made and implemented came to be liabilities once the pandemic hit.
Staffed federal agencies and cabinet posts with buddies and yes men and women. Their only job was to dismantle government and thereby democracy as we know it. It's funny you mention the example
of American Idol. That's a lot of the reason people get so buzzed about Trump. In their eyes, he's famous. Well that and the whole let's set the white people back on top of the racial hierarchy in this country thing. :)

Joe Biden has exhibited more competence and leadership (not being President yet) in the two months since the election than Donald Trump has for the last five years. He blew the response to the pandemic and the
voters showed him the door. Case closed. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. I hope we never make this mistake again.

Your response is too long. Looks like Ray hit a TDS major nerve.

That's why you're such a good little sheep. Of course they will spend the next ten years ripping Trump up. These are professional politicians here. A non-politician is not supposed to be there. He didn't work his way from the bottom up. Trump never made any backroom deals with anybody. Nobody scratched his back so he has no reason to scratch anybody elses's back. He wasn't invited to the party. He just bullied his way in and took the highest seat in the club.

As for the good ole days, you mean days where lifelong politicians run the show, irregardless what's good for our country. They feed you their baby-kissing politics, and when in office, do the exact opposite. Yes, the media had Trump going 24/7, the problem with that is all studies show it was over 90% negative reporting, in spite of how great the country was doing.

Under Trump we had new stock market highs on several occasions, a new high in median household income, fantastic results at the southern border with Trump's policies, the lowest unemployment levels for women and all minority groups since records began, before the China virus, we had over 1.5 million more jobs than Americans who could do them. Trump never got us involved in any new wars or police actions. In fact he brought a lot of troops home from the endless wars we had. He stopped North Korea missile testing by simply taking a trip there to try and work things out. He even rebuilt the military that the Kenyan clown allowed to dwindle.

While CNN and other Communist news stations laughed at Trump's claims of having a vaccine by the end of the year, we had two of them by the end of the year, and my doctor told me today another one by next week. Trump has accomplished more positive things for our country since Reagan. But you? You voted for a guy who is associated with an FBI investigation on his son, who is a complete incompetent, why actually did a quid-pro-quo that the commies impeached Trump for.

Forum List

Back