After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

The problem with gender dysphoria is that the medical and psychiatric communities can't come to an agreement on whether it's a "mental illness" or not. While the American Psychiatric Association defines it as a "clinically significant distress or impairment", the UK's NHS claims it's not a mental illness. Nor does our own Department of Health and Human Services define it as a mental illness.

And like you said, the BATF Form 4473 also reinforces the official government's stance that gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. Which is a contradiction, because it basically is a mental illness, and should preclude an individual from possessing a firearm.

Wokeness and PC have long infiltrated science and medicine in the world of progressives. Ultimately, this will be our downfall while other countries who don't pander to such nonsense will take the helm.

Being born with an addiction does not excuse one for robbing, stealing, or murdering because of their addiction. Nor does it exclude them from being denied a firearm.

I never argued either so.................................. Obviously you want to rant, not address the issue.

I never argued either so.................................. Obviously you want to rant, not address the issue.

I'm not ranting, I'm just stating some facts which for some reason, you seem to be oblivious to.

I never said we should demean them or call them names.

And yet that is what a far too large segment of society does.

A blind person doesn't have a mental disorder but a physical one.

How do you know that we are not dealing with a physical disorder here? Things didn't fire off during development for one the same way it does for others?

Should I again note the words of Jesus?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12

Jesus notes that some were born different than others. They were born that way. It wasn't a choice.

How is it that Jesus notes that not all are born the same?

They are in, in fact, blind and we do all we can do to assist them with their disability and would fix it if at all possible. I do not believe a person is created gay or with gender dysphoria. These are learned traits, much like many/most personality traits. In any case, whether they are born that way or not, they can be medically treated with proper psychiatric assistance. Appeasing them by telling that that it is perfectly normal to think you are something you are, in fact, NOT is the wrong approach.

A gay person has two straight heterosexual parents. Who exactly was it that trained them to be gay?

If one is born a certain way, as Jesus notes in the Bible, how is that not normal?

How do you know it's not normal for them? They chose to be ostracized by society? What would make them make this choice?

Much for the same reason some people completely mutilate their bodies with full body tattoos and piercings. They WANT to stand out. In the case of people who think they are the opposite sex, I don't really care, but at the same time don't expect me to ascribe to or make laws which pander to their clear and scientifically proven delusions.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
I have dozens of semi autos but only one "assault weapon". It is my full auto Class III M-16. Legitimate assault weapon. I ain't giving it up.

If you want to stretch it a little maybe you could consider my Garand and M1 Carbine "assault weapons" since they were used by assault troops in a couple of wars. I ain't giving those up either.

Are you implying that only Republicans and Conservatives are Christian ? Your comments win the dumbest shit of the day award.

It is a very safe bet to say that the Democratic Party has far more non-Christians/non-religious than the Republican Party.

Much for the same reason some people completely mutilate their bodies with full body tattoos and piercings. They WANT to stand out. In the case of people who think they are the opposite sex, I don't really care, but at the same time don't expect me to ascribe to or make laws which pander to their clear and scientifically proven delusions.

I have no desire to create laws. I just would like to see the hate die down. It will, just the same as it has been done for others. Until then, many have to live with the hate of others.

Do you spend a lot of time with them to have determined this?
I listen to what they are saying about the wierdos Infecting their community. Demanding that lesbians and gay men date trans women / men that don’t transition or they are bigots. That they need to support the wierdos dead set on grooming kids. And all of the fetish freaks that have latched on to them as well.

Last edited:
How do you know it's not normal for them? They chose to be ostracized by society? What would make them make this choice?
Doesn’t matter if it is “normal” for them. That just proves they are nuts.

A dude can lop off his twig and berries, and stuff implants under his nipples, but that wouldn’t make are him a woman.

It would make him a dickless dude with fake tits.

If you want to stretch it a little maybe you could consider my Garand and M1 Carbine "assault weapons" since they were used by assault troops in a couple of wars. I ain't giving those up either.

The Garand is a battle rifle, not an assault rifle.

The Germans invented the assault rifle, when they realized, during World War II, that battles were taking place at much closer distances and at a much faster pace, than they had in previous wars. Battle rifles, like the Garand were suitable for accurate shooting, at relatively long ranges, but the Germans recognized a new need to be able to put a lot more lead in the air, at shorter distances, without so much emphasis on accuracy or range. Lower-power ammunition, cheaper and lighter so that a soldier could carry more of it, and a gun that could fire more of it more quickly.

A gay person has two straight heterosexual parents. Who exactly was it that trained them to be gay?

If one is born a certain way, as Jesus notes in the Bible, how is that not normal?

Who knows? We do know that adopted children raised by same sex parents are much more likely to have gender or sexual orientation issues than those raised by straight parents. There is that.

A dude can lop off his twig and berries, and stuff implants under his nipples, but that wouldn’t make are him a woman.

And why is that any business of yours?

Who knows?

Shouldn't you know before making accusations?

We do know that adopted children raised by same sex parents are much more likely to have gender or sexual orientation issues than those raised by straight parents. There is that.

Maybe they are simply more willing to be open about it as opposed to stay hidden in the closet?

And why is that any business of yours?

It's certainly any man's business if such a fucked-up freak wants to follow someone's wife, sister, daughter or other close female acquaintance into the ladies' restroom.

DouglasLane.jpg

Forum List

Back