After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

We have this happen because your side has flooded our streets with criminals and crazies.

When did this happen? Seems to me that we have just as many crazy people as we have always had, and for criminals, when you make things like drug possession a crime, you are increasing the number of criminals.

You want children to be killed, to be murdered in cold blood. That completely puts the lie to any concern that you claim to have for the well-being of children, and it denies you any standing to condemn anyone who opposes this slaughter on the basis of how much or how little concern you claim we have.

Fetuses aren't children.
And if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

The fact is, no country has ever successfully outlawed abortion. Because it simply can't be done.

Now, make Pregnancy less of a burden for the poor... you'll have less abortions.

Do something about the beam that is in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in someone else's eye.
Nope. You guys want a policy, you should be ready to create a place where that policy can work.

Please supply a link to my "anti gun" posts.

I've owned shot guns, 9 year olds in the UK have shot gun licences. Since day one on the internet, I've always stated people should have guns. I've always stated that the type of gun in a society should be suitable in a society. I've always stated that not everyone is suitable to own a gun. I've always stated that police background checks, medical and driving history should be taken into consideration. I've always stated that guns should be locked in a secure cabinet when not in use. I've always stated that ammo should be stored in a separate cabinet.

You prove me wrong FUCKING RETARDED LIAR.
Bitch stop it I'm not chasing your posts down it's a known fact you're an anti gunner

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
That freak did nothing to make conservatives like transgenders

So if he was a closeted gay, there should have been a bunch of gay people popping out of the woodwork to out him.

I said mass shootings. Why you keep throwing the word "public" in there as a qualifier is kind of nuts.
Going to a gay dating site is not reconning gays to kill them. You don't need to going to a gay club to do recon

So if he was a closeted gay, there should have been a bunch of gay people popping out of the woodwork to out him.

I said mass shootings. Why you keep throwing the word "public" in there as a qualifier is kind of nuts.
Why would gay people rush to say he was one of them, Dumbass? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Still waiting for you to explain why he had to use a gay dating app to case the nightclub…….

Except no one said, "Mass Public Shooting".

We've said "Mass shooting" - which is any time more than one person is killed or wounded.

And that happens 600 time a year or more in this country.
More than one person wounded is a “mass shooting”?

Link?

Take away the guns... none of that would matter.

This isn't complicated. The Gangbangers aren't killing each other with math, they are killing each other with bullets.
They are already prohibited by law from owning guns, for the most part.

Are you always this stupid, or just in days that end in “Y”

Going to a gay dating site is not reconning gays to kill them. You don't need to going to a gay club to do recon

Oh, I don't know, that would be the best way to find the places you want to hit is by engaging members of that community.

What I'm not hearing. Any of his gay lovers coming out of the woodwork.

Any way except not sleeping around without protection
Protection doesn't always work.
And we don't need a virtue police, thanks.

Oh, I don't know, that would be the best way to find the places you want to hit is by engaging members of that community.

What I'm not hearing. Any of his gay lovers coming out of the woodwork.

Protection doesn't always work.
And we don't need a virtue police, thanks.
You mean that it never works?

How about abstinence outside marriage?

That always works for ditzy young females who try it

Last edited:
You mean that it never works?

How about absence outside marriage?

That always works for ditzy young females

Why would anyone do that? Being absent from a marriage doesn't make sense.

Oh, you mean Abstinence. Yeah, that doesn't work, either. Frankly, people need to play the field before marriage. Imagine getting married without know what your partner is like in the sack.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Why would anyone do that? Being absent from a marriage doesn't make sense.

Oh, you mean Abstinence. Yeah, that doesn't work, either. Frankly, people need to play the field before marriage. Imagine getting married without know what your partner is like in the sack.
You found an acorn

Thanks for pointing that out

Now explain to lib Sleep Around Suzy what it means

Dumbass you don't need to frequent gay bars or gay dating sites to do a mass shooting.
Now you're arguing to prevent you from admitting you're wrong.
He was a closet faggot.

Dumbass you don't need to frequent gay bars or gay dating sites to do a mass shooting.
Now you're arguing to prevent you from admitting you're wrong.
He was a closet faggot.

Again, do you have any evidence of that? Where are his gay lovers going to the press?

Frankly, I don't know or care why he shot the place up, if he was a self-loathing gay man or he was an ISIS wannabe. The point was, he was nuts and he was able to get a gun.

She wants to buy a gun you'll shit your pampers to stop her.

Naw, I'd be perfectly fine with her buying a gun, if she's gone through a proper background check.

Again, do you have any evidence of that? Where are his gay lovers going to the press?

Frankly, I don't know or care why he shot the place up, if he was a self-loathing gay man or he was an ISIS wannabe. The point was, he was nuts and he was able to get a gun.

Naw, I'd be perfectly fine with her buying a gun, if she's gone through a proper background check.
And again anyone with an IQ higher than 60 would know you don't need to frequent gay dating sites and bars to pick out targets. One time to a gay bar without visiting gay dating sites is enough..

And again anyone with an IQ higher than 60 would know you don't need to frequent gay dating sites and bars to pick out targets. One time to a gay bar without visiting gay dating sites is enough..
Actually, those stories probably aren't true to start with.

Check this out.

In particular, Mateen went to Pulse only after having scouted other venues that night that were wholly unrelated to the LGBT community, only to find that they were too defended by armed guards and police, and ultimately chose Pulse only after a generic Google search for “Orlando nightclubs” — not “gay clubs” — produced Pulse as the first search result.

Several journalists closely covering the Mateen investigation have, for some time now, noted the complete absence of any evidence suggesting that Mateen knew that Pulse was a gay club or that targeting the LGBT community was part of his motive. These doubts have been strongly fortified by the new facts, previously under seal, that were revealed by today’s court filing.

Perhaps most importantly, Mateen’s alleged motive in choosing Pulse — that he wanted to target and kill LGBTs due to some toxic mix of self-hatred over his own sexual orientation and his fealty to Islam — has been treated as unquestionably true in countless media accounts, statements from public officials, and ultimately in the public mind. But ample evidence now affirmatively casts serious doubt about whether there is any truth to this widely accepted belief about Mateen’s motives in attacking Pulse. While some of this conflicting evidence has been reported in the same media outlets that originally disseminated the narrative that Mateen sought to target the LGBT community, it has been downplayed to the point where few in the public are even aware that the original theories about Mateen’s motives have been undermined.

The motion filed by Salman’s lawyers makes clear that in the days leading up to the Pulse attack, and indeed on the day of the attack itself, Mateen scoped out and considered numerous venues — such as Disney properties and shopping malls — none of which had any connection to the LGBT community or gay life. Moreover, once Mateen decided to attack nightclub, his phone records reveal that he searched for “Orlando nightclubs” — not “LGBT clubs” or “gay bars.” The relevant facts from the motion just filed this afternoon makes clear how dubious the widespread beliefs are about Mateen’s motives:

But over time, as investigators scrutinized every aspect of Mateen’s in-person and digital life and tracked down every last lead, all of these claims about Mateen’s sexual orientation collapsed. FBI investigators ultimately concluded that there was no truth whatsoever to the theory that Mateen was gay — closeted or otherwise. To the contrary, they uncovered ample evidence that he was cheating on his wife with numerous women.

As the New York Times described on June 18, “Mateen used a dating website to seek a relationship with a woman in Fort Pierce. He churned through usernames — “makeitlovelylol” among them — and lied about his age, according to the woman, who requested anonymity but who provided photos that she had saved from his dating profile.” Indeed, “at one point, she said, Mr. Mateen’s pursuit veered toward stalking. He began messaging her to say he was nearby. He knew the color of her car and the general location of her place of employment.”

So- in conclusion.
NO evidence that he was closeted gay.
No evidence he went to gay websites.
No evidence he ever set foot in Orlando before the shooting.
His motive was retaliation against America for wars in the Middle East.
And it appears to be that he picked Pulse because it was a nightclub that was not as well guarded as Disneyland.

Actually, those stories probably aren't true to start with.

Check this out.

In particular, Mateen went to Pulse only after having scouted other venues that night that were wholly unrelated to the LGBT community, only to find that they were too defended by armed guards and police, and ultimately chose Pulse only after a generic Google search for “Orlando nightclubs” — not “gay clubs” — produced Pulse as the first search result.

Several journalists closely covering the Mateen investigation have, for some time now, noted the complete absence of any evidence suggesting that Mateen knew that Pulse was a gay club or that targeting the LGBT community was part of his motive. These doubts have been strongly fortified by the new facts, previously under seal, that were revealed by today’s court filing.

Perhaps most importantly, Mateen’s alleged motive in choosing Pulse — that he wanted to target and kill LGBTs due to some toxic mix of self-hatred over his own sexual orientation and his fealty to Islam — has been treated as unquestionably true in countless media accounts, statements from public officials, and ultimately in the public mind. But ample evidence now affirmatively casts serious doubt about whether there is any truth to this widely accepted belief about Mateen’s motives in attacking Pulse. While some of this conflicting evidence has been reported in the same media outlets that originally disseminated the narrative that Mateen sought to target the LGBT community, it has been downplayed to the point where few in the public are even aware that the original theories about Mateen’s motives have been undermined.

The motion filed by Salman’s lawyers makes clear that in the days leading up to the Pulse attack, and indeed on the day of the attack itself, Mateen scoped out and considered numerous venues — such as Disney properties and shopping malls — none of which had any connection to the LGBT community or gay life. Moreover, once Mateen decided to attack nightclub, his phone records reveal that he searched for “Orlando nightclubs” — not “LGBT clubs” or “gay bars.” The relevant facts from the motion just filed this afternoon makes clear how dubious the widespread beliefs are about Mateen’s motives:

But over time, as investigators scrutinized every aspect of Mateen’s in-person and digital life and tracked down every last lead, all of these claims about Mateen’s sexual orientation collapsed. FBI investigators ultimately concluded that there was no truth whatsoever to the theory that Mateen was gay — closeted or otherwise. To the contrary, they uncovered ample evidence that he was cheating on his wife with numerous women.

As the New York Times described on June 18, “Mateen used a dating website to seek a relationship with a woman in Fort Pierce. He churned through usernames — “makeitlovelylol” among them — and lied about his age, according to the woman, who requested anonymity but who provided photos that she had saved from his dating profile.” Indeed, “at one point, she said, Mr. Mateen’s pursuit veered toward stalking. He began messaging her to say he was nearby. He knew the color of her car and the general location of her place of employment.”

So- in conclusion.
NO evidence that he was closeted gay.
No evidence he went to gay websites.
No evidence he ever set foot in Orlando before the shooting.
His motive was retaliation against America for wars in the Middle East.
And it appears to be that he picked Pulse because it was a nightclub that was not as well guarded as Disneyland.
:lol::th_BlackHelicopter::dev2::321:
Actually what I said was right. You're just defending a life style.

Forum List

Back