After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

Actually what I said was right. You're just defending a life style.
Uh, they had a trial about this.

He wasn't gay.
He wasn't on gay websites.
He only picked out Pulse because it came up first on a google search.

The government tried like hell to convict this poor man's wife of SOMETHING and failed miserably when they couldn't produce evidence.

Uh, they had a trial about this.

He wasn't gay.
He wasn't on gay websites.
He only picked out Pulse because it came up first on a google search.

The government tried like hell to convict this poor man's wife of SOMETHING and failed miserably when they couldn't produce evidence.
Liar

Read the article. Most of those claims about gay dating apps turned out to not be true after the FBI thoroughly investigated them and tried to bring charges against the man's wife.

This is how a false narrative starts and never gets retracted.
LA times isn't a right leaning site stop defending a life style

LA times isn't a right leaning site stop defending a life style
Never said they were.

I said they repeated a false narrative that simply didn't stand up to investigation.

Frankly, I do fault the media and Democratic politicians for spreading misinformation. A narrative was created based on no evidence, was repeated endlessly, and then did not stand up to scrutiny.

The LGBTQ community wanted this to be a hate crime against them, but the reality was this was just a radicalized American Muslim.

Never said they were.

I said they repeated a false narrative that simply didn't stand up to investigation.

Frankly, I do fault the media and Democratic politicians for spreading misinformation. A narrative was created based on no evidence, was repeated endlessly, and then did not stand up to scrutiny.

The LGBTQ community wanted this to be a hate crime against them, but the reality was this was just a radicalized American Muslim.

Moron...the Pulse nightclub, muslim terrorist didn't know the club was a gay club.......before the attack he asked the bouncer where were all the women........his initial attack site was disney land.....but he decided against it....because of all the armed security there.....

You moron.

Anyone who wants to know about the Pulse Night Club shooting should watch the documentary series..."Active Shooter," either on Showtime or Stars...they talk to actual survivors from the club....and you will see had just a few of the people there had guns, the attacker would have been stopped almost immediately..........several of them could have simply shot the attacker at any time during the attack..but it was a gun free zone.

Moron...the Pulse nightclub, muslim terrorist didn't know the club was a gay club.......before the attack he asked the bouncer where were all the women........his initial attack site was disney land.....but he decided against it....because of all the armed security there.....
um, that's what I spent a couple of pages telling the other guy.

Anyone who wants to know about the Pulse Night Club shooting should watch the documentary series..."Active Shooter," either on Showtime or Stars...they talk to actual survivors from the club....and you will see had just a few of the people there had guns, the attacker would have been stopped almost immediately..........several of them could have simply shot the attacker at any time during the attack..but it was a gun free zone.

Not sure how that would have worked. Noisy crowded club with hundreds of people panicking, you'd probably have more people killed in the crossfire. How do you tell the good guys with a gun from the Muslim terrorists.

um, that's what I spent a couple of pages telling the other guy.

Not sure how that would have worked. Noisy crowded club with hundreds of people panicking, you'd probably have more people killed in the crossfire. How do you tell the good guys with a gun from the Muslim terrorists.

Yeah....watch the documentary episode.....there were plenty of places for someone with a gun to stop the killer.........just listen to the people who were inside the club, you ignorant moron....

The good guys aren't walking around shooting people....they are the ones shooting the killer....you idiot......

We have already had people with guns stopping killers at mass public shootings.....no lies you tell about what "could" happen, has happened.......you dumb ass.....

Yeah....watch the documentary episode.....there were plenty of places for someone with a gun to stop the killer.........just listen to the people who were inside the club, you ignorant moron....
More NRA Spooge? He had a plan to murder people. They had a plan to dance. His plan was more focused.

The good guys aren't walking around shooting people....they are the ones shooting the killer....you idiot......
Except it almost never happens. Most of the 200 or so Justified Self-Defense are single shooters

More NRA Spooge? He had a plan to murder people. They had a plan to dance. His plan was more focused.

Except it almost never happens. Most of the 200 or so Justified Self-Defense are single shooters

Except for all the times good guys with guns don't have to shoot, or simply wound rather than kill......you lying asshole.

Take away the guns... none of that would matter.

This isn't complicated. The Gangbangers aren't killing each other with math, they are killing each other with bullets.
We take them away now once they are arrested. You live in a Fantasyland where all guns can just magically disappear. Typical Democrat.

You want children to be killed, to be murdered in cold blood. That completely puts the lie to any concern that you claim to have for the well-being of children, and it denies you any standing to condemn anyone who opposes this slaughter on the basis of how much or how little concern you claim we have.

Do something about the beam that is in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in someone else's eye.
I'm done with our conversation, Bob Blaylock. Have a nice day. Bye. :bye1:

Never said they were.

Again dumbass you don't need to frequent gay dating sites or gay clubs to pick a target once is all you need.

Except for all the times good guys with guns don't have to shoot, or simply wound rather than kill......you lying asshole.
Uh, I don't think a mass shooter who is determine to die that day is going to be deterred by someone merely pointing a gun at him and never telling anyone about it.

I mean that argument barely passes the laugh test for muggers... it's absolutely absurd for a mass shooter who has already written a suicide manifesto.

We take them away now once they are arrested. You live in a Fantasyland where all guns can just magically disappear. Typical Democrat.

Your fantasyland is that we can lock them all up.

We have 2 million people in prison. Already more than any other country in the world.
We have another 7 million on probation or parole.
We have 100 million people with a police record of some kind.

Are we going to lock all of them up?

Again dumbass you don't need to frequent gay dating sites or gay clubs to pick a target once is all you need.
I agree. And all the evidence is that he had no idea he was attacking a gay club until he got there. He was just picking a target where he could kill a lot of people.

Forum List

Back