After Reagan, Dubya and Trump, only one person is left to be the GOP ideal candidate:

R

rdean

Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb. Letting hundreds of young American soldiers die for no apparent reason in the Middle East. Did they even try to find out who did it?
Falling asleep in public.
Blubbering at Iran Contra.

Then Dubya. He was like Midas. Only everything he touched turned to shit. And the endless comedy.

Now we have Trump. Every speech is like:

Believe me. I know how to negotiate. I'm the best in the world. Make America great again. Believe me, I will bring jobs back from somewhere. I will surprise Isis. I will never take nuclear weapons off the table. Believe me. When Trump speaks, everyone listens because I know how to negotiate.

He sounds like a boxer who has had a half dozen too many knockdowns.

Reagan
Bush
Trump

Follow the trend. That leaves only one candidate for the next election.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's never too early for R-Derp to post another anti Republican string!

Well, I'm out of here...gotta pick up my KKK sheet at the dry cleaners and then head over to the cliff to push off my quota of old ladies in wheelchairs!

Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb. Letting hundreds of young American soldiers die for no apparent reason in the Middle East. Did they even try to find out who did it?

Then Dubya. He was like Midas. Only everything he touched turned to shit. And the endless comedy.

Believe me. I know how to negotiate. I'm the best in the world. Make America great again. Believe me, I will bring jobs back from somewhere. I will surprise Isis. I will never take nuclear weapons off the table. Believe me. When Trump speaks, everyone listens because I know how to negotiate.

He sounds like a boxer whose had a half dozen too many knockdowns.

Reagan
Bush
Trump

Forrest Gump is a Democrat though :smoke:

Reagan
Bush
Trump

After no balls Obama....try no balls Hillary.

Reagan
Bush
Trump

The word is that Obama had balls....until Hillary dealt with them :eek-52:

Hillary_b208f8_56210.jpg

Reagan
Bush
Trump

13055575_629738843844555_5520111254087285180_n.jpg

It's never too early for R-Derp to post another anti Republican string!

Well, I'm out of here...gotta pick up my KKK sheet at the dry cleaners and then head over to the cliff to push off my quota of old ladies in wheelchairs!
I know.

`
LOL I'm thinking it's a toss up between Dumb and Dumber? Republican education has worked too well, it seems. Irritus U must be very proud.

Education For A Republican

Have you seen what's graduating Democrat Big City High Schools? They can't read or write and need remedial education to get into Community college.
What do you care? Republicans don't like education anyway.
Odd that people who believe the earth is only thousands of years old are upset their kids aren't getting "quality" education.
They don't really want education. They want their children brainwashed into right wing nonsense and they insist that nonsense is quality education.

He sounds like a boxer who has had a half dozen too many knockdowns.

Reagan
Bush
Trump

And I'm sure you're ready to run right out and vote for the barking dog... "Arf, arf, arf, woof, woof, hoooooooowwwwwllll!" - Hitlery

`
LOL I'm thinking it's a toss up between Dumb and Dumber? Republican education has worked too well, it seems. Irritus U must be very proud.

Have you seen what's graduating Democrat Big City High Schools? They can't read or write and need remedial education to get into Community college.
Odd that people who believe the earth is only thousands of years old are upset their kids aren't getting "quality" education.
They don't really want education. They want their children brainwashed into right wing nonsense and they insist that nonsense is quality education.

I don't like Public Education as practiced today, it needs to be reformed, hopefully to death

`

I don't like Public Education as practiced today, it needs to be reformed, hopefully to death
Republicans haven't "practiced" education for decades. That's the problem.

Forum List

Back