After Letting Russia Cripple Our Pipelines, Biden Issues Emergency Declaration For 17 States

Biden & his administration surrendered our energy independence, strengthened our enemy by giving them leverage over us, allowed our pipeline to be hacked and held hostage, there is now a national emergency gas shortage, Americans are in gas lines the length of which has not seen since the 70s praying gas doesn't run out before they get some, gas prices are sky-rocketing, unemployment numbers rose, job numbers are only a fraction of what Democrats predicted / hoped for, illegals are literally flooding across the border creating even more of an open border disaster, both Democrats and Republicans are criticizing Biden for his lack of action as Terrorist Hamas continues to lob over 150 missiles into Israel....

Way to go, Joe!
Americans are in gas lines because this country's people are about the most self-absorbed assholes the world has ever seen. Everyone runs to the pump, tops their tanks off, and fills multiple containers. The damn pipeline is going to be up and running by this weekend. But it will be weeks before supplies can be returned to normal thanks to all you FLIPPIN IDIOTS. I mean the directive was clear, only get the gas you need to make it to next week, no panic buying are it will be worse. Hell, they might have well said, everyone run to the gas pumps and suck up all you can because that is exactly what happened.
Did you live thru 70’s cris or just another bovating jackass?

Yes, I lived through the 70's crisis. That was a long term thing, not some short term interruption like this. And from what I remember, no one in the 70's pulled up to a pump and started filling up multiple ten gallon containers.
If that’s what you remember then you did not live thru it.

Biden & his administration surrendered our energy independence, strengthened our enemy by giving them leverage over us, allowed our pipeline to be hacked and held hostage, there is now a national emergency gas shortage, Americans are in gas lines the length of which has not seen since the 70s praying gas doesn't run out before they get some, gas prices are sky-rocketing, unemployment numbers rose, job numbers are only a fraction of what Democrats predicted / hoped for, illegals are literally flooding across the border creating even more of an open border disaster, both Democrats and Republicans are criticizing Biden for his lack of action as Terrorist Hamas continues to lob over 150 missiles into Israel....

Way to go, Joe!
Americans are in gas lines because this country's people are about the most self-absorbed assholes the world has ever seen. Everyone runs to the pump, tops their tanks off, and fills multiple containers. The damn pipeline is going to be up and running by this weekend. But it will be weeks before supplies can be returned to normal thanks to all you FLIPPIN IDIOTS. I mean the directive was clear, only get the gas you need to make it to next week, no panic buying are it will be worse. Hell, they might have well said, everyone run to the gas pumps and suck up all you can because that is exactly what happened.
Did you live thru 70’s cris or just another bovating jackass?

Yes, I lived through the 70's crisis. That was a long term thing, not some short term interruption like this. And from what I remember, no one in the 70's pulled up to a pump and started filling up multiple ten gallon containers.
Then you were 3 during the Carter gas crisis

It is a matter of national security. Biden fucked up bad.
He’s now saying not his yob, private matter.
Yep.

Way to go, Joe!
The bad thing about it all, is that the Democrat's are so radicalized, and so invested in revenge politic's, that they can't see the foundation crumbling right beneath them.

We always new that they have become so radical now, that they actually think that the suffering of the American people and the nation is going to be worth it to them in the end. Unbelievable, but proven to be true in every way one looks at it now.

Attempting to push an extreme agenda has turned this nation upside down, and inside out. Their crazy is thinking that what was, and still is (in their feeble minds), has to be destroyed, so if you got this kind of threat going on, then it can't be ignored. In order to preserve the nation's standards, law's, and institution's, along with it's history birthed in fire but cooled to a nice warmth, then the nation must first stop ignoring the obvious, and start taking legal action big time.

Lets have less pipelines, that seems smart.

Where is that dumb bitch Greta telling us to run our cars on butterfly wings and unicorn piss?

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.
this happened under xiden’s watch...don’t recall russian attacks during the trump admin.

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.
Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?
Trump was told that we faced cybersecurity issues and did nothing.
At least he said it, then y'all wouldn't let up on him enough to do much on it.

His big idea was to invite the Russians over to work on cyber security together. The FBI and the CIA refused.

Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?
If the NSA/CIA/FBI spent less time laying down blocks to keep crack addled Hunter Biden out of hot water and more time keeping our infrastructure safe this may have all been very well avoided.

But he's the smartest guy Joe Biden knows...which should worry anyone and tell you why Russian hackers
found a soft spot in the American under belly.

So the next contrived hoax is underway
You will hear the now well known nanny state liberty stealing refrain. “for everyone’s safety, health and well being......driving limited to every other day”
This is the Pandora’s box we let be opened when we so very compliantly fell into the Covid hoax.
. . . unless you drive an electric vehicle. :heehee:

Biden should be impeached for how he is handling this.
That is about the stupidest shit I have ever heard. I asked before, what would you have him do. Nationalize the energy sector. Hell, I am on board. But if Biden had proposed stricter regulations on energy company's cybersecurity you flippin Trump fools would have been howling like stuck pigs. I mean here is a thought, let the free market take care of it. I mean now that Colonial has royally screwed up, well consumers will punish them and refuse to buy gas they supply. LOL. Hell, they are making out like bandits from their own screwup. See how well that "free market" works? God but you righties are dumber than a box of rocks.

At the very least, the government should require company's like Colonial to implement fundamental security measures. I can almost guarantee, the method of attack was on QWASP'S top ten list. And procedures to protect against those type of attacks are easily available, FOR FREE. But like I said, there is no incentive whatsoever for Colonial to implement those precautions. In fact, the "free market" actually incentivizes them to ignore those precautions. So you morons get what you ask for and then ignorantly complain about it. I mean my head hurts from the depth of the stupidity.

Way to go, Joe!
He did all this in 3 months?

No.

Forum List

Back