After Donald Trump, the Last Thing We Need Is Unity

some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form.

You mean by stealing an election?

Except you have zero evidence of that, except that which exists in your fevered imagination.

I would love to see an intelligent Trump supporter online, one that lives in the reality based world. Why do these people not exist?

We do exist.
The evidence is everywhere.
In all seriousness you would actually be the first I have ever encountered. All the others are raging idiots the believe in Qannon.

My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

No need to worry. There won’t be any unity.

That's good
You need shit to complain about.
Again, there’s plenty to complain about. Some like you, seem to think everything is hunky dory.

Actually, coups have never seemed hunky dory to me.
I’d think you’d see that things ain’t so great when people are violent, but I guess you aren’t that smart.

Most people realize that people who simply complain about things, with no real ideas that will help, don't have a lot of value.
You fool. Do you demand solutions from the Rs or Ds. Of course not. Your not that smart.

some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form.

Except you have zero evidence of that, except that which exists in your fevered imagination.

I would love to see an intelligent Trump supporter online, one that lives in the reality based world. Why do these people not exist?

We do exist.
In all seriousness you would actually be the first I have ever encountered. All the others are raging idiots the believe in Qannon.

You should encounter better people.
I doubt anyone that I know could tell you what qannon ( or Q-bert) is.

Bubblecultists are fixated on him(?) and parlor.

My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

That's good
Again, there’s plenty to complain about. Some like you, seem to think everything is hunky dory.

I’d think you’d see that things ain’t so great when people are violent, but I guess you aren’t that smart.

Most people realize that people who simply complain about things, with no real ideas that will help, don't have a lot of value.
You fool. Do you demand solutions from the Rs or Ds. Of course not. Your not that smart.

The previous 4 years were full of solutions.
Spectacular solutions.

We do exist.

Q*bert!!!

One of my favorites.

That's good

The previous 4 years were full of solutions.
Spectacular solutions.
Like what?

We do exist.

I'm not buying that. If you dont know what Q is you have been living under a rock. Q-bert may be another thing. If I recall that was video game or something.

We do exist.

I'm not buying that. If you dont know what Q is you have been living under a rock. Q-bert may be another thing. If I recall that was video game or something.

Knowing that you all are terrified of whatever Q is, is not the same as knowing what Q is.

Lol! Biden is not a United and he keeps on proving it.

Biden is a corrupt Soviet hack
He is a fake president

It’s not enough to beat Trump. Democrats have to be as bold and forward-thinking as he was cruel and backward-reckless.

Americans are angrier, more fearful, less trusting of one another and more polarized than at any time in generations and perhaps since the 1850s. Families, friendships, churches and communities are being ripped apart by the savagery of our politics.
Lefty scum go to church?? Only to BurnLootMurder and steal from the collection plates!!!

Greg

It ended with one of the most popular presidents in history serving two terms.
Obama? Terrorist supporter, War monger for the right kickback price for him, Obama health scam that caused the average life expectancy in america to go down, Where billionaires got richer off the backs of the middle and poor working class, and the prolonger of the recession..........

Trump has gotten more votes--seems Trump despite the media always lying about him and spinning shit while the did opposite for obama and cover up his failures and abuses is actually more popular--just an fyi.

Americans are angrier, more fearful, less trusting of one another and more polarized than at any time in generations and perhaps since the 1850s. Families, friendships, churches and communities are being ripped apart by the savagery of our politics.
You can thank the Democrat Reich for that. They are the source of all the savagery.

in the old days, watching "I Love Lucy" brought America together

simpler times, my friends, simpler times!

But it makes it extremely easy to see who your enemies are

Forum List

Back