After cheering Obama who pardoned terrorists, liberals now "appalled" at Trump pardoning Joe Arpaio

Trump pardon of ex-sheriff sparks bipartisan outrage

Arpaio, convicted of criminal contempt of court for violating a federal court order to stop profiling Latinos in Arizona, was controversial enough, but the White House announcement drew bipartisan criticism. The news came two hours before Harvey made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane along the Texas coastline. Arpaio is seen as a political ally of the president, and they share similar views on immigration.
God is conspiring with Trump.

Name one they don't have the authority to do? Unlike Joe they obey the law.

Healthcare. I'm yet to see that term in the Constitution. That being the case, according to the CONSTITUTION itself, it belongs to the STATES if they choose to deal with it.

Food stamps. Can you show me that term in the delegated authority of the federal government?
Can you show me the FBI? How about the Air Force? How about the Federal Reserve? The NEA, the CIA, the NSA or the NIH and FDA?

Where have I claimed that any of those are delegated?

As for the Air Force, to ask such a question is proof you have no clue how they came about.

However, you're asking apples to oranges questions. You're using examples of how the federal government goes about doing what it has delegated authority to do and the discussion is whether or not they have the authority to do it.

Do you believe the federal government has the right to tax fuel?
Yes. By law they are allowed to lay taxes.

"Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States."

Meet the Constitution.

None of that includes the words healthcare and food stamps. Still waiting.

I agree they can collect taxes and of any kind other that those prohibited by the Constitution. The use of those taxes, however, the use of those taxes must be for things which they have the delegated authority to do not things you want them to do because you like them. Federalism, ever heard of it?
You asked about a gas tax. I showed you that you were wrong. Let it go.

Can you show me the FBI? How about the Air Force? How about the Federal Reserve? The NEA, the CIA, the NSA or the NIH and FDA?

As for the Air Force, to ask such a question is proof you have no clue how they came about.

However, you're asking apples to oranges questions. You're using examples of how the federal government goes about doing what it has delegated authority to do and the discussion is whether or not they have the authority to do it.

"Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States."

Meet the Constitution.
pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution

Meet the constitution
I know it. I also know that KKK Joe caught a break from his little racist buddy.

You don't know that the Constitution doesn't includes the words healthcare and food stamps.
It doesn't include most things we now have. Move on.

pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution

Meet the constitution
I know it. I also know that KKK Joe caught a break from his little racist buddy.
Stupidity and lacking any character - detected
Trolling - reported.

Then, so is yours. Now go cry somewhere.
Trolling - reported.

You being a cowardly pussy - reported.

If you're going to have such a thin skin, go play with dolls. That's what little girls do.

Healthcare. I'm yet to see that term in the Constitution. That being the case, according to the CONSTITUTION itself, it belongs to the STATES if they choose to deal with it.

Food stamps. Can you show me that term in the delegated authority of the federal government?

Meet the Constitution.

None of that includes the words healthcare and food stamps. Still waiting.

I agree they can collect taxes and of any kind other that those prohibited by the Constitution. The use of those taxes, however, the use of those taxes must be for things which they have the delegated authority to do not things you want them to do because you like them. Federalism, ever heard of it?
You asked about a gas tax. I showed you that you were wrong. Let it go.

I asked you to show me where the words healthcare and food stamps are in the powers of Congress. You can't.

My question about taxes was to bait you and you took it like a champ. I agree that fuel taxes are OK whether I like them or not because they are a delegated power.

Trolling - reported.

Then, so is yours. Now go cry somewhere.
Trolling - reported.

You being a cowardly pussy - reported.

If you're going to have such a thin skin, go play with dolls. That's what little girls do.
Trolling - reported.

OK. Why the fuck do you think I care what some low class bitch like you does? You don't amount to shit in n*****'s back yard to me.

Remember, it was only that the seal team screwed up and killed Osama that he didn't get taken alive to Washington to receive his own personal Obama pardon. Which might explain why "president" Zero was so filled with hate toward the military.

Time for the noob to go on ignore if it's going to flood a thread with "Trolling-reported.

The shit stain wants to bawl on Trump pardoning but ignore anything Obama did. Then when it gets called it whines and reports. Nobody needs that

Meet the Constitution.

Meet the constitution

You don't know that the Constitution doesn't includes the words healthcare and food stamps.

Again, you're arguing examples and I'm arguing whether or not the authority to do things where those example are OK can be used.

If you want to argue about federalism and use it as part of your argument, you should understand what it means first. You don't have a clue.

Meet the Constitution.

Meet the constitution
Trolling - reported.
Pussy, if I decide to troll you you'll know it.

Meet the Constitution.

Meet the constitution
Trolling - reported.
Trolling - reported.

Meet the Constitution.

Meet the constitution

Again, you're arguing examples and I'm arguing whether or not the authority to do things where those example are OK can be used.

If you want to argue about federalism and use it as part of your argument, you should understand what it means first. You don't have a clue.
Federalism means KKK Joe wasn't responsible for immigration enforcement.

Meet the constitution
Trolling - reported.
Trolling - reported.
Ignorant - ignored

Time for the noob to go on ignore if it's going to flood a thread with "Trolling-reported.

The shit stain wants to bawl on Trump pardoning but ignore anything Obama did. Then when it gets called it whines and reports. Nobody needs that

The retard wants to ask about specific agencies within the government and say there's nothing specific about those agencies listed there. He/She doesn't seem to get that if the federal government has the delegated authority to do something, the agency used to fulfill that delegated authority is acceptable. What he/she doesn't get is that doing that action itself should be based on whether or not it's delegated. His/Her defense was, we do lots of things that aren't in the Constitution so it's OK.

Meet the constitution

Federalism means KKK Joe wasn't responsible for immigration enforcement.

Federalism means food stamps and healthcare aren't the responsibility or within the authority the federal government. If you're OK with those being at the federal level, why not Joe doing things that aren't there, to use your claim?

The retard wants to ask about specific agencies within the government and say there's nothing specific about those agencies listed there. He/She doesn't seem to get that if the federal government has the delegated authority to do something, the agency used to fulfill that delegated authority is acceptable. What he/she doesn't get is that doing that action itself should be based on whether or not it's delegated. His/Her defense was, we do lots of things that aren't in the Constitution so it's OK.

Yeah I read it. It's baiting to report, someone's sock is my guess.

Trump had the power to pardon and used it, the left just needs something to bawl about

Forum List

Back