After cheering Obama who pardoned terrorists, liberals now "appalled" at Trump pardoning Joe Arpaio

Get back on topic, and stop the baiting and trolling to report posts.
Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. The pardon matter is just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.

I agree that fuel taxes are OK whether I like them or not because they are a delegated power.
Good. Move along now.

I'm still waiting on where any taxes have the authority to be spent on healthcare and food stamps. Do you have where that authority exists for the federal government?
*cough* general welfare *cough*

That argument is making the distinction between those that work for a living and those that vote for one.
It is my grand ambition to be able to stay at home, enjoy the AC while playing MMORPG's without having to work for it.
But for now I have a job :(

And ice cream. Got to have my ice cream. Oh and Soda. Lots of Soda. Damn I'm never going to be able to quit my job.
Now you've got me wanting a rootbeer float.

But how did Obama undermine the Constitution with that pardon? How did is signal that it's fine to defy a Federal Judge? That was the question

It seems that you only care about the Constitution when you can twist it to defend the criminal actions of a corrupt judge, who was abusing the power of his position to commit treason against his own country and against his own fellow Americans.

The Pres had the right to pardon Arpaio and anyone who is the least bit surprised that he did should have their head examined.
·
·
·​
Criticizing this decision just brings up the issue of who other Presidents pardoned and why--and we don't need to be opening that can of worms. Really.

I disagree. Let us open that can, wide, and show the world what it contains, and what it tells us about which party is on the side of criminals, terrorists, illegal aliens, perverts, and other subhuman filth; and which party is on the side of honest, decent, law-abiding, hard-working Americans.

I fully understand why those of you on the left wrong might not want that can opened. All the more reason to open it, as far as I am concerned.

Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. It's just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.
Yeah it is good when a person who is a so-called law enforcement officer breaks the law he wants..

You mean when a law enforcement officer enforces the laws he was sworn to enforce, even though an activist judge ordered him not to.

That was the situation with Joe Arpaio.

Good on him.

I agree that fuel taxes are OK whether I like them or not because they are a delegated power.
Good. Move along now.

I'm still waiting on where any taxes have the authority to be spent on healthcare and food stamps. Do you have where that authority exists for the federal government?
Meet the General Welfare clause.

"Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States."

Meet the Banhammer.

Consider McCain's words

No one is above the law and the individuals entrusted with the privilege of being sworn law officers should always seek to be beyond reproach in their commitment to fairly enforcing the laws they swore to uphold,” McCain said in the statement. “Mr. Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for continuing to illegally profile Latinos living in Arizona based on their perceived immigration status in violation of a judge’s orders. The President has the authority to make this pardon, but doing so at this time undermines his claim for the respect of rule of law as Mr. Arpaio has shown no remorse for his actions.” John McCain Rips Donald Trump For Pardoning Joe Arpaio | HuffPost

How many of Obama's pardons were for sworn law enforcement officers who showed contempt for the law and the court??

No one cares what McStain thinks, we all know he is going to side with shitbag liberals.
Brilliant Dude! Just fucking BRILLIANT! Now answer the question

I don't know, I haven't gone through his near 2,000 pardons person by person.

So far we know he has pardoned terrorists, traitors, and drug dealers.
He even let one terrorist mastermind loose from Gitmo!

One? What one is that? He traded 5 for Bergdahl.

How many of Obama's pardons were for sworn law enforcement officers who showed contempt for the law and the court??
In 2010, the Obama administration imposed an offshore oil drilling ban. A Federal District Court found the ban unconstitutional, and struck it down. Obama then imposed a 2nd ban, virtually identical to the first. The District Court judge found him in contempt of court for doing that.

Obama Administration Found in Contempt of Court, Media Silent

Louisiana Federal District Court Judge Martin Feldman found that the Obama Interior Department was in contempt of his ruling that the offshore oil drilling moratorium, imposed by the administration in 2010, was unconstitutional. After Feldman struck down the initial drilling ban, the Interior Department simply established a second ban that was virtually identical.

In his ruling, Judge Feldman forcefully admonished the administration's attempt to circumvent his 2010 decision: "Such dismissive conduct, viewed in tandem with the reimposition of a second blanket and substantively identical moratorium and in light of the national importance of this case, provide this Court with clear and convincing evidence of the government's contempt of this Court's preliminary injunction order."
To my knowledge, Obama never pardoned himself or any of his staff for being in contempt of this Federal court.

Last edited:
In 2010,the Obama administration imposed and offshore oil drilling ban. A Federal District Court found the ban unconstitutional, and struck it down. Obama then imposed a 2nd ban, virtually identical to the first. The District Court judge found him in contempt of court for doing that.

Louisiana Federal District Court Judge Martin Feldman found that the Obama Interior Department was in contempt of his ruling that the offshore oil drilling moratorium, imposed by the administration in 2010, was unconstitutional. After Feldman struck down the initial drilling ban, the Interior Department simply established a second ban that was virtually identical.

In his ruling, Judge Feldman forcefully admonished the administration's attempt to circumvent his 2010 decision: "Such dismissive conduct, viewed in tandem with the reimposition of a second blanket and substantively identical moratorium and in light of the national importance of this case, provide this Court with clear and convincing evidence of the government's contempt of this Court's preliminary injunction order."
To my knowledge, Obama never pardoned himself or any of his staff for being in contempt of this Federal court.

He ran all over the law, and was/is a traitor. Pre-1800 he would have already met his maker.

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. It's just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

I think it was very nice of President Snowflake to take care of big campaign supporter like Arpaio.

Yeah it is good when a person who is a so-called law enforcement officer breaks the law he wants..

You mean when a law enforcement officer enforces the laws he was sworn to enforce, even though an activist judge ordered him not to.

That was the situation with Joe Arpaio.

Good on him.
Local cops do not enforce immigration laws..

I don't remember liberals or anyone else cheering when Obama gave those Cubans a pardon. Perhaps the thread title is grossly exaggerated and designed for promoting misinformation and propaganda. It sure seems like one of those titles specifically designed to represent a lie.

In 2010,the Obama administration imposed and offshore oil drilling ban. A Federal District Court found the ban unconstitutional, and struck it down. Obama then imposed a 2nd ban, virtually identical to the first. The District Court judge found him in contempt of court for doing that.

He ran all over the law, and was/is a traitor. Pre-1800 he would have already met his maker.

It does not compare to what Arpaio did and what Trump is now complicit in
Concentration Camps Expert Says Trump Just Endorsed The Idea Of Them In U.S. | HuffPost

Breaking News Trump Asked Top Aides Months Ago if Arpaio Case Could Be Dropped, Officials Say

Months before President Trump issued his Friday-night pardon of Joe Arpaio, the former Arizona sheriff, the president asked his attorney general and White House counsel whether the case could be dropped altogether, according to four administration officials familiar with the discussion.

During a wide-ranging meeting, the officials said, Mr. Trump asked both Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, and Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, what the options were for helping Mr. Arpaio, a longtime supporter who had been charged with defying a court order directing him to stop detaining people solely on the suspicion that they were undocumented immigrants.

It does not compare to what Arpaio did and what Trump is now complicit in
Concentration Camps Expert Says Trump Just Endorsed The Idea Of Them In U.S. | HuffPost
You are right. There is no comparison. Arpaio did his job and jughead prosecuted him. Obama has never done his job and fools give him a pass.

Breaking News Trump Asked Top Aides Months Ago if Arpaio Case Could Be Dropped, Officials Say

Months before President Trump issued his Friday-night pardon of Joe Arpaio, the former Arizona sheriff, the president asked his attorney general and White House counsel whether the case could be dropped altogether, according to four administration officials familiar with the discussion.

During a wide-ranging meeting, the officials said, Mr. Trump asked both Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, and Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, what the options were for helping Mr. Arpaio, a longtime supporter who had been charged with defying a court order directing him to stop detaining people solely on the suspicion that they were undocumented immigrants.
I asked the same question a few months back. I said, "I wonder if the Arpaio case can be dropped". Impeach me.

Consider McCain's words

No one is above the law and the individuals entrusted with the privilege of being sworn law officers should always seek to be beyond reproach in their commitment to fairly enforcing the laws they swore to uphold,” McCain said in the statement. “Mr. Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for continuing to illegally profile Latinos living in Arizona based on their perceived immigration status in violation of a judge’s orders. The President has the authority to make this pardon, but doing so at this time undermines his claim for the respect of rule of law as Mr. Arpaio has shown no remorse for his actions.” John McCain Rips Donald Trump For Pardoning Joe Arpaio | HuffPost

No one cares what McStain thinks, we all know he is going to side with shitbag liberals.
Brilliant Dude! Just fucking BRILLIANT! Now answer the question
Why is the federal judge going against the laws set by congress to deport illegals? Seems the sheriff was executing the law set by congress

The judge violated the law

Forum List

Back