After cheering Obama who pardoned terrorists, liberals now "appalled" at Trump pardoning Joe Arpaio

TheProgressiveFag won't care, left wing terrorists are heroes to him, while law enforcing patriots like Arpaio are his enemy.

That's evident by his first post on the thread. He used the "the crimes committed by those Obama pardoned aren't as bad as the ones pardoned by Trump" argument.
It is interesting and telling how this immediately became about what Obama did because no one can defend Arpaio or what Trump did. That's the way it always goes

Wrong!

Obama did something wrong, treasonously wrong.

Trump did nothing wrong.

There's a big difference.
Because you say so?? :thewave: I 'm going to call a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance on that one.:lame2::lame2::lame2:

Show me where Trump violated his oath of office or The Constitution by pardoning Arpaio. Until then, you don't have a valid argument whatsoever.

The only argument he's put forth is Obama's pardons were for people that didn't do things as bad as Arpaio. Don't take that to mean I believe Arpaio did anything bad. That's his argument.

Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. It's just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.
Arpaio was actively pursuing the matter of jughead being a citizen or not. Jughead got him a judge to stop Arpaio, simple as that.
Jughead?
2 nd grade insult.
Def of poor education.
Also. Never had Latin in high school.?
Liber= free
Classicallib, for the individual and small gov.
Thought you be one
Sometimes I refer to him a purple lipped jughead. Anyway, jughead wanted Arpaio silenced. He tried and failed. Arpaio was doing his job, like has been stated 1000 times already but you want don't law enforcement to do their job. What you do want to do is insult peoples education like most America hating liberals do when they don't like hearing the truth.
Had Joe been doing his job he wouldn't have needed a pardon from his KKK buddy Trump.
Had Joe not been railroaded by a partisan hack judge covering for jughead, he would not have needed a pardon from the best president we have had.

Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. It's just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.
Arpaio was actively pursuing the matter of jughead being a citizen or not. Jughead got him a judge to stop Arpaio, simple as that.
Jughead?
2 nd grade insult.
Def of poor education.
Also. Never had Latin in high school.?
Liber= free
Classicallib, for the individual and small gov.
Thought you be one
Sometimes I refer to him a purple lipped jughead. Anyway, jughead wanted Arpaio silenced. He tried and failed. Arpaio was doing his job, like has been stated 1000 times already but you want don't law enforcement to do their job. What you do want to do is insult peoples education like most America hating liberals do when they don't like hearing the truth.
Had Joe been doing his job he wouldn't have needed a pardon from his KKK buddy Trump.
Had Joe not been railroaded by a partisan hack judge covering for jughead, he would not have needed a pardon from the best president we have had.
The Judge didn't tell Joe to break the law. He did that on his own.

Arpaio's biggest crime was enforcing the law, something progressives hate. The Judge was a partisan hack and out of line.
He didn't enforce the law, he made it up. He was a local hack not a Fed. They are responsible for immigration.
The sheriff can enforce the law. He did. Jughead had him prosecuted for it. Trump fixed it. Your preference for criminals is noted however.
It's not his job to enforce Federal law unless the Feds say to do so and and they didn't. Federalism, ever heard of it?

It's not the responsibility nor does the federal government have the authority to do many of the things it does, perhaps many you support, because they are reserved powers to the states. Federalism, ever heard of it?

The sheriff fighting Obama's invading hoards of illegals was attacked by the left and just when they thought they had him Trump stepped in and said, "Oh so close libs but no cigar". :laugh:

It's something else for them to be outraged about....every day a new outrage. They need to find something to occupy their time, like a job

Wish he'd grabbed your vagina ms IRA?
I wonder if you have any idea concerning female anatomy? Seriously? How does one "grab a vagina?"
9121.jpg

People like ph3iron wouldn't know what one is being that he's never been near one.

This is rich. .He may well have just shot himself in the foot (again) and screwed Arizona Republicans as well. I love it!!

And the President's decision to pardon controversial former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio -- quietly, on a Friday night, with Hurricane Harvey set to make landfall in Texas as a Category 4 storm -- handed Democrats such a potent tool to turn out Latino votes that it might not matter who the GOP puts on the ballot. Trump makes a mess for Arizona GOP with Arpaio pardon - CNNPolitics

Trump took the state by just 3.5 points -- a smaller margin of victory than the traditional swing states of North Carolina, Iowa and Ohio.

Arpaio, meanwhile, was easily ousted last year after 24 years in office as Maricopa County sheriff. Democratic challenger Paul Penzone won 56% to Arpaio's 44%.

That means a substantial share of Trump's supporters in Maricopa County -- more than enough to swing the key county, which made up about half of Trump's margin of victory and the entire state -- voted against Arpaio last year.
We know we know, Hillary is gonna trounce him EASILY....

You guys are such whiney stupid faggots. ESPECIALLY YOU.

Breaking the law is breaking the law no matter the crime. They are all violations of the constitution and a president has the power to forgive. You don't have to like it but for God's sake as well as your dignity stop whining like a little girl about it.

The Pres had the right to pardon Arpaio and anyone who is the least bit surprised that he did should have their head examined.

It doesn't matter, folks. It really doesn't matter. Old Joe is out of office and isn't going to be carrying out anymore terrorizing of Hispanics in Arizona. So leave the old bastard be.

Criticizing this decision just brings up the issue of who other Presidents pardoned and why--and we don't need to be opening that can of worms. Really.
Old Joe should have been behind his own bars long ago but those who seek anything like justice in this world are damn fools. Goodbye, you old bastard.
Try not to be too harsh on me, salt; I'm just chosing my battles.

It's something else for them to be outraged about....every day a new outrage. They need to find something to occupy their time, like a job

Wish he'd grabbed your vagina ms IRA?
I wonder if you have any idea concerning female anatomy? Seriously? How does one "grab a vagina?"
9121.jpg

People like ph3iron wouldn't know what one is being that he's never been near one.

Well not since he was birthed

Arpaio's biggest crime was enforcing the law, something progressives hate. The Judge was a partisan hack and out of line.
He didn't enforce the law, he made it up. He was a local hack not a Fed. They are responsible for immigration.
The sheriff can enforce the law. He did. Jughead had him prosecuted for it. Trump fixed it. Your preference for criminals is noted however.
It's not his job to enforce Federal law unless the Feds say to do so and and they didn't. Federalism, ever heard of it?

It's not the responsibility nor does the federal government have the authority to do many of the things it does, perhaps many you support, because they are reserved powers to the states. Federalism, ever heard of it?
Name one they don't have the authority to do? Unlike Joe they obey the law.

If Trump changes his socks this triggers the liberals, their sour gapes over losing the election has gone nuclear.
Not to worry, Trump will resign before being impeached soon enough.

And you'll wake up and realize it was only a dream
Just another American nightmare, like McCarthyism and slavery.

If Trump changes his socks this triggers the liberals, their sour gapes over losing the election has gone nuclear.

LOL how exactly do you plan to impeach him when you fools lost both the House and Senate? Let me guess you are planning a popular vote impeachment :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just another American nightmare, like McCarthyism and slavery.

And eight years of Obungles, what a freaking nightmare

LOL how exactly do you plan to impeach him when you fools lost both the House and Senate? Let me guess you are planning a popular vote impeachment :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The GOP doesn't like Trump and he doesn't like the GOP, or hadn't you noticed?

This poster started off attempting to be rational but got so mad the crazy hiding just beneath the surface erupted.

Forum List

Back