After all this, Nancy Pants may not send impeachment to the Senate

Will Nancy Pants send the impeachment to the Senate?

• Only if her rabid base forces her to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, because it was always about politics to wound the President

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Your retarded poll is missing a few choices. For instance:

"Yes, as soon as we are assured a fair trial."
You don’t deserve a fair trial. Trump does!

Pelosi threatens to delay Trump impeachment trial in bid to pressure McConnell

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
/—-/ Piglosi knows Impeachment’s is DOA.
Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.
She doesn't want to send them until they can replace enough Senators to get a conviction.
Maybe they can pay a few whores to claim they were raped by Republican Senators....
They need to go back to Putin and pay some more money for fake propaganda of Russian Whores peeing on Chuck Schummer....

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.

Impeachment has already happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/——/ Did you flunk Civics? Any idea how thing work? Without the Senate trial, it was all a waste of time.

Ms. Pelosi wants the Democrat Party to control any Senate trial, not a "fair" trial at all, but a Liberal Show Trial.
Nope. Just a fair one.

Actually, there is no proof that the Libs want to treat their President fair at all.
Actually, there is plenty. I don't expect you to see it though.

As far as I am concerned , Nervous Nancy can do what she wants.

The more time that Pelosi delays in sending over the impeachment, the more time the Senate will have to work on the hard business of confirmation of justices and President Trump's renewal of the American judiciary.

Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.

So from the rigged House to the rigged Senate. Just more political games.

Tulsi Gabbard looks like the best choice for our government in 2020, I doubt the Democrats are smart enough to nominate her.

This was never a legitimate impeachment.

It was Democrat Dirty Tricks.

The Pelosi bitch knows that Trump is not guilty of anything and the Senate will confirm that so she is just looking for ways to get more mileage out of the dirty trick.

Not sending it to the Senate would be a way for the despicable Democrats to pander to their filthy TDS afflicted base without having to have the Senate rule against them.
Read that Constitution you claim to love so much Spanky.

You stupid Moon Bats are just as confused about the Constitution as you are confused about History, Economics, Climate Science, Ethics and Biology.

There were no "high crimes and misdemeanors" you moron. Just Democrat Dirty Tricks.
Lol, looks like a pretty darn solid case to me, especially the case for obstruction.

Unless you can somehow show how tRump's total stonewalling isn't obstructing?

So you are sticking with the idea that since they can't get him on anything, they will do what they did in the Mueller investigation and try to get some process crimes out of it You guys are unbelieveably desperate and evil.

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.

Trump deserves a Shamwow biased review of The House Trial in his favor where we deny Democrats Everything.
ct.png

bottom-offer.png

Impeachment has already happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/——/ Did you flunk Civics? Any idea how thing work? Without the Senate trial, it was all a waste of time.
there is no impeachment then. I mean, what value if the procedure isn't completed? but hey, let's make a quid pro quo on national tv after we charged the president of doing it. I find that exhilarating

Ms. Pelosi wants the Democrat Party to control any Senate trial, not a "fair" trial at all, but a Liberal Show Trial.
Nope. Just a fair one.

Like Trump got in the House. Ok, deal. It should just that fair. No tell Pelosi to pass along the articles.

Here is the thing, she doesn't want to do that because many of the shenanigans of the House will come out in the trial. She doesnt want a trial at all if it can be avoided because it will be bad for the Democrats.

How clever of the Republicans to change the make up of the Senate right before the vote.

If only the Democrats could have guessed they didn't have enough votes in the Senate. If only the Democrats had known the Senate was against them!

Check mate.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

All she wants is a real trial.
lord you just parrot shit you're told to parrot. she's waffled back and forth since this began on whether or not they should even go for it.

what the dems did was FAR FROM FAIR and if you're trying to say it is then you're just being a willing idiot. period.

all i want is our collective government to grow the fuck up and stop all this horse shit.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

A tRumpling just tried to accuse me of "parroting"

View attachment 295544
did you or did you not say the dems just want a fair trial?

name anyone NOT a dem who's said it was fair to begin with.

go.
Lol, like the idiot opinions of tRumplings is my problem.

Well, this may have been her plan all along.

The hardcore Left had her backed into a corner, and she had to impeach to avoid a mutiny.

This way, she can blame the GOP for not playing fair.

And people wonder why so many don't trust politicians.
by committing a national quid pro quo. too fking funny. Right after they charged the president for committing a quid pro quo. can't make up this shit.

So from the rigged House to the rigged Senate. Just more political games.

Tulsi Gabbard looks like the best choice for our government in 2020, I doubt the Democrats are smart enough to nominate her.
I don't like Democrats at all, but she appears to be THE ONLY SANE MO FO in that party. That and the other two Dems who said that The Impeachment was a sham.

I don't agree with her politics, but she has my respect. The rest of them, I'd like to run over with a bus, back up and run over again, rinse lather repeat.

I'm not on trial sweetie, do try to keep up.

How clever of the Republicans to change the make up of the Senate right before the vote.

If only the Democrats could have guessed they didn't have enough votes in the Senate. If only the Democrats had known the Senate was against them!

Check mate.

lord you just parrot shit you're told to parrot. she's waffled back and forth since this began on whether or not they should even go for it.

what the dems did was FAR FROM FAIR and if you're trying to say it is then you're just being a willing idiot. period.

all i want is our collective government to grow the fuck up and stop all this horse shit.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

View attachment 295544

go.
so you're not an american? ok

I'm not on trial sweetie, do try to keep up.
no one is.

Check mate.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

View attachment 295544

go.
Senate Shamwow is coming Creepitus. It is the improved version of The House of Reps Shamwow, only with 50% more class.
xvac6wgb4eq11.jpg

Nope. Just a fair one.

Actually, there is no proof that the Libs want to treat their President fair at all.
Actually, there is plenty. I don't expect you to see it though.
where? given they've been wanting to impeach him ever since the yellow bitch screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a good old darth vader fashion how can you believe *this* was a valid attempt?

was it the times before that they were out to IMPEACH 45?

House Democrat Gives the Game Away: 'No Limit to the Number of Times' We Will Try to Impeach Trump

well gosh - they will keep coming after him regardless of the reasons. yea, that's fair.

if this was the first time they even brought it up and had proof trump was going for DIRT on biden, not proof of wrong doing on bidens own part, then i'd say there could be something here. but they've cried wolf daily since he took office.

this is just a bigger cry and you're bathing on those tears son.

Forum List

Back