After 60 years, don't you think these liberal cities would have gotten it right with these police and racism issues?

This isn't about racism you silly fucker...this is about replacement. YOU are being replaced. You jumping through your asshole to appease the system via taxation and social policy was just to comfort you into thinking there was a solution...an end game that benefited you.
The news is THERE ISN'T! It involves you going bye bye white man.

Cheers!

i grew up in Chicago in the sixties... there is no God.
and a thousand young black boys spill blood on the street and die in Chicago every year...
Nobody noticed or cared... but let's burn down our own businesses and set family archives on fire, as CNN directs people to do. like the ugly corona, we'll survive fake news too.

Last edited:
This isn't about racism you silly fucker...this is about replacement. YOU are being replaced. You jumping through your asshole to appease the system via taxation and social policy was just to comfort you into thinking there was a solution...an end game that benefited you.

Cheers!
Ok. You say racism racism racism......................involves you going bye bye white man........................LOLOL

If you could read that again you'll see you are a retarded F for sure.

Wait until the patience is tried and you can't stop it. We don't care about shit holes burning now A hole.

I have a feeling one day you'll be pissing under your bed when they come for you.

Cheers!
Ok. You say racism racism racism......................involves you going bye bye white man........................LOLOL

If you could read that again you'll see you are a retarded F for sure.

Wait until the patience is tried and you can't stop it. We don't care about shit holes burning now A hole.

I have a feeling one day you'll be pissing under your bed when they come for you.
Keep on with your bullshit Boomer.

Some people living in the city only behave when the cops are willing to use whatever force is necessary to control the animals that live there.

because i'm white, i'm never gonna get killed because of my race. there's some white privilege right there. you cant say the same about blacks!

What specific progress has been made in the past 60 years with regards to the minority communities?

It seems like liberal policies to this regard absolutely fail.

My feeling is that the Dimms want minorities reliant on the government so they will always vote Dimm. They don’t want upwardly mobile minorities.

because i'm white, i'm never gonna get killed because of my race. there's some white privilege right there. you cant say the same about blacks!
I can't name a white person that died during an altercation with the police that didn't commit a crime. Can you name the black person?

Forum List

Back