Authors retract major COVID-19 paper on effects of hydroxychloroquine

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

we still listening to the experts? info that was used to attack trump has been suddenly retracted... wonder if the attacks on him for staying with it will get retracted also or do we get the usual MEH and the screaming about something else kicks in?

we still listening to the experts? info that was used to attack trump has been suddenly retracted... wonder if the attacks on him for staying with it will get retracted also or do we get the usual MEH and the screaming about something else kicks in?
Standard Operating Procedure for Leftists. Publicize garbage, make a big stink and then later quietly print a retraction that will be ignored.

It’s always bad when you retract a paper but here the issue is that the hospital system isn’t letting anyone confirm the findings by looking at the dataset. This doesn’t seem to have serious ethical lapses, at least not yet.

Still, hydroxychloroquine isn’t coming back. We’ve pretty much moved on.

For example, it apparently has no effect as a post-exposure prophylaxis.

It’s always bad when you retract a paper but here the issue is that the hospital system isn’t letting anyone confirm the findings by looking at the dataset. This doesn’t seem to have serious ethical lapses, at least not yet.

we've pretty much put covid in our rear view mirror and moved onto something else to keep people fighting.

starting to feel like that's all any of this is on a global vs nationalist level.

we've pretty much put covid in our rear view mirror and moved onto something else to keep people fighting.

starting to feel like that's all any of this is on a global vs nationalist level.

I don’t know what you mean by global vs nationalist level. I agree we are careening from one crisis to the next lately. It was a few years of comparatively smooth sailing but things catch up to you eventually.

COVID is still around and it’ll be around for a while.

I don’t know what you mean by global vs nationalist level. I agree we are careening from one crisis to the next lately. It was a few years of comparatively smooth sailing but things catch up to you eventually.

Just like any other cold.

Again, Trump was right and Pelosi made an ass of herself trying to belittle him. Pelosi is obviously too old. She makes mistakes every day and thank God the MSM always mobilizes to bail her out. The only thing I see her being good at is acting like a cute little 14 year old. Thinking, logic. common sense? Forgetaboutit. Give her a popsicle and tell her to go home.

The cold doesn’t kill over 100k in a few months.

Very unlike any cold.

Very unlike any cold.

This virus is a wimp. No cold doesn't but it will be around and I won't be hunkering down in fear wearing masks either. Same with flu.

Very unlike any cold.

This virus is a wimp. No cold doesn't but it will be around and I won't be hunkering down in fear wearing masks either. Same with flu.

The virus has caused far more damage than the sum total of every riot in the last week.

But numerous orders of magnitude.

Very unlike any cold.

The virus has caused far more damage than the sum total of every riot in the last week.

Ok. And 80 percent of the people who died from the virus were over 75 and had compromised immune systems. So....whats the correlation of a virus and riots?

Very unlike any cold.

If you believe the numbers.....

Very unlike any cold.

Ok. And 80 percent of the people who died from the virus were over 75 and had compromised immune systems. So....whats the correlation of a virus and riots?
The reaction on the right. Riots were a catastrophe. The virus is a “wimp”. Yet the actual impact is the exact opposite.

I feel like the right has a problem with perspective, either that or they’re using riots to support a political agenda. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Very unlike any cold.

The reaction on the right. Riots were a catastrophe. The virus is a “wimp”. Yet the actual impact is the exact opposite.

I feel like the right has a problem with perspective, either that or they’re using riots to support a political agenda. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Feelings are irrelevant. Both events are being used to support a political agenda and the regular folk will be getting the short end. It's gonna get much much worse.

Very unlike any cold.

Feelings are irrelevant. Both events are being used to support a political agenda and the regular folk will be getting the short end. It's gonna get much much worse.
feelings are irrelevant, but they’re being used to scare people about riots.

The medical industry is just as corrupt as any other industry.

Very unlike any cold.

feelings are irrelevant, but they’re being used to scare people about riots.

Hows that?

Forum List

Back