After 6 hrs not mentioning Cristie scandal, Fox tells viewers to google it lol...

What scandal?

He didn't know. He runs a huge state. He's not checking every bridge repair schedule.

Just pretend it was Gov. Obama, that should help.

:lol:

Micro-manager, fat fingers in everything, hands on kinda guy but he didn't know about this?

Hey, it worked for Ronnie Ray-Gun, right?

"I don't know, I can't remember, I can't recall".

My bet is the rw's will give him a pass for what HE DID. I also bet he won't take responsibility and will blame his staff.

Ha ha now Christie knows how it feels to be thrown under the bus.

Great ''news'', hater dupes...

XXXXX

This is nonsense. I watched Fox Business this am, and they broadcast the press conference live. I've also heard the story mentioned yesterday.

What scandal?

He didn't know. He runs a huge state. He's not checking every bridge repair schedule.

Just pretend it was Gov. Obama, that should help.

:lol:

There are e-mails.

The email trail is the smoking gun, for sure. And corroborates what the mayor of Fort Lee, NJ claimed.

No, Christie's office doesn't oversee bridge repairs, but their respective offices are responsible for notifying the local authorities so that detours can be created and signs posted for motorists of the closure dates. This didn't happen, because it was not a legitimate closing.

No it's not. When even your CNN masters are saying they can't see a connection it just makes you look silly to keep harping.

Christie is a fat piece of crap who has no shot at 2016. Fox News gets that. If they don't, then they're morons.

But Rubio, Louisiana dude, Jeb are no better. So none of that really matters.

this wouldn't have happened w/o approval from the Big Guy (Governor) :eusa_think: Chris strikes me as a hands-on kinda' guy. :eusa_whistle:

Christy is just another slimy politician

one day he's conservative Republican the next he's a liberal Democrat

I can't stand two faced phonies

He and Obama should just get a room, they're are two peas in a pod

And notice how all excited the libs are over Christy involved in a Scandal? then turn around an poo poo Obama's Huge frikken Scandals that have affected us people in the country
It will be fun to see the Right support Christie for president, if he should get the nomination.

Christy is just another slimy politician

one day he's conservative Republican the next he's a liberal Democrat

I can't stand two faced phonies

He and Obama should just get a room, they're are two peas in a pod

And notice how all excited the libs are over Christy involved in a Scandal? then turn around an poo poo Obama's Huge frikken Scandals that have affected us people in the country
It will be fun to see the Right support Christie for president, if he should get the nomination.

You seriously think he could win the nomination?

Some advice for everyone.....

When something like this happens, don't be in such a rush to invest in one side or the other. There is more information to come.

It is OK, of course, to speculate. But do so using language that does not box you in. Since you do not really know what happened.

For example:

I believe ( note the lack of absolute certainty) that the guy got screwed by his staff......who acted in accordance with the "culture" that he has permitted to grow under his direction.

If he knew that this shit was going down....then all that blubber under his suit is actually just his gigantic cojones.

See.....I said what I think...but did not do so with certainty....as if I know something that nobody else knows.

Try it. It isn't boring and it prevents you from digging in your heels later on.

Forum List

Back