After 6 hrs not mentioning Cristie scandal, Fox tells viewers to google it lol...

Good for Fox. No point in wasting airtime obsessing over nothing.

Last edited:
Most recently;

Christie denies involvement in controversial lane closures, says was 'misled' | Fox News

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J., said Wednesday that his constituents "were put in jeopardy because of some jerk who made a decision."

Though Christie denies involvement, Democrats have tried to use the incident to undercut his image as a bipartisan problem-solver -- amid expectations that he may run for president in 2016.

Republican operative Hogan Gidley told The Associated Press that even if Christie navigates the current controversy well, the issue would likely come back to haunt during in a presidential run.

"I don't necessarily think it's Christie's policy that's going to ultimately catapult or sink his campaign; I think it's his personality," said Gidley, a senior adviser to 2012 presidential candidate Rick Santorum.

In December, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., formally asked the Port Authority to "answer for" the incident.

"Unwarranted lane closures with no public notice can have serious ramifications on interstate commerce and safety in the region," he said at the time. "The gravity of this situation demands a comprehensive investigation."

I have no idea if this is actually on him.

The responsibility of his assistants' actions are of course down to Christie, as are Obama's and as were Bush's.

But . . . if those actions were done without his knowledge or implied agreement, then how quickly Christie acts to discipline them will be the crux of the matter.

Until there is an investigation, there aren't any facts to report. Until then, there are only accusations, assumptions and commentary, which all mean zip without proof.

Hey, if the NYT can wait over a year to even mention Benghazi, why can't FOX wait till there is actually something to report here. Apparently, they mentioned it at least.

FOX has been critical of Christie, so it's not like they've gone out of their way to cover for him.

That's a lie.

The responsibility of his assistants' actions are of course down to Christie, as are Obama's and as were Bush's.

But . . . if those actions were done without his knowledge or implied agreement, then how quickly Christie acts to discipline them will be the crux of the matter.

I seriously doubt this was done without Christie's knowledge. He's a micromanager. He's got a bad temper and he's vindictive.

This has Christie all over it.

What's actually going on. Help me out here. It sounds really bad because I know all the transit routes there. But I'm sick as can be and not running on full speed here.

Seems it took them seven minutes to get to this 91 year old woman.

Here's the story.

Chris Christie bridge scandal: Traffic delay slowed response to patient - chicagotribune.com

Looks like a lot of nothing to me but then I'm not some rabid Dem lover who wants a scandal when anything and everything happens involving a Rep of any kind. LOL.

thank goodness the libs watch Fox news or we'd never know what goes on

weird obsessions libs have, just frikken weird

What scandal?

He didn't know. He runs a huge state. He's not checking every bridge repair schedule.

Just pretend it was Gov. Obama, that should help.

:lol:

There are e-mails.

The email trail is the smoking gun, for sure. And corroborates what the mayor of Fort Lee, NJ claimed.

No, Christie's office doesn't oversee bridge repairs, but their respective offices are responsible for notifying the local authorities so that detours can be created and signs posted for motorists of the closure dates. This didn't happen, because it was not a legitimate closing.

What scandal?

He didn't know. He runs a huge state. He's not checking every bridge repair schedule.

There are e-mails.

The email trail is the smoking gun, for sure. And corroborates what the mayor of Fort Lee, NJ claimed.

No, Christie's office doesn't oversee bridge repairs, but their respective offices are responsible for notifying the local authorities so that detours can be created and signs posted for motorists of the closure dates. This didn't happen, because it was not a legitimate closing.

It wasn't a "closing" like when they shut down the bridge or an entire ramp to the bridge. If you go to google maps and click on satillite, then you can see this is about the 3 lanes that were usually coned off to allow people from that ramp access to 3 lanes. during the change it looks like the cones were moved to shunt people into one lane and allow the other 2 to be accessable to the I-95/I-80 traffic on the mainline into the bridge.

What probably caused the EXTRA congestion (that route is probably usually clogged during AM rush) was that the one lane was probably a combo EZPASS/CASH lane, where one-two of the three lanes originally EZPASS only.

What scandal?

You know that's ridiculous right? When a lane is closed at the busiest bridge in the world, notices go out months in advance.

Three lanes were closed on a four lane bridge with no notice. Come on. Learn how to use Google.

Christy is just another slimy politician

one day he's conservative Republican the next he's a liberal Democrat

I can't stand two faced phonies

He and Obama should just get a room, they're are two peas in a pod

And notice how all excited the libs are over Christy involved in a Scandal? then turn around an poo poo Obama's Huge frikken Scandals that have affected us people in the country

Last edited:

We just want to know the origin of your tiny and simple thoughts. You don't have the imagination to make it up on your own.

Christy is just another slimy politician

one day he's conservative Republican the next he's a liberal Democrat

I can't stand two faced phonies

He and Obama should just get a room, they're are two peas in a pod

Crispie pretended to care about people after Sandy. That makes him a Democrat to true (let him die) Republicans.

We just want to know the origin of your tiny and simple thoughts. You don't have the imagination to make it up on your own.

I have more honor, I don't need to make up lies and crap about others for a political agenda, especially you
Your imagination is horrible and hateful

Last edited:

Christie needs to show some humility and contrition

He needs to apologize for the actions of his staff and his own response to the issue
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Be interesting to hear what he's got to say at his presser in a few minutes.

My guess is the real story, which he won't cop to, is he's had conversations with a top aide or two early on that there will be things he doesn't want to know about in order to have plausable deniability if the stuff should ever hit the fan.

Heck, we've all heard Barry claim he didn't know about things going on in his administration, the 'nobody told me anything' excuses.

Forum List

Back