After 6 hrs not mentioning Cristie scandal, Fox tells viewers to google it lol...

The simple answer is that a republican is always a target for the mainstream media. Media Matters has a team of hit-investigators and lawyers ready to run with a republican story at a moment's notice. Stopping a lane of traffic might be a shocking revelation to the low information left but nobody paid much attention when the sleaze bag governor of Arkansas was molesting (and raping) every babe he could get his slimy claws on and his wife was threatening to ruin their lives if they made a peep. Hillary lied and people died. Holder lied and people died, Barry Hussein lied and people died but the mainstream media seems more interested in the sensational story about a traffic jam.

How much time did the MSM spend on the IRS malfeasance?

When you think about it; a couple closed traffic lanes pales in comparison to the IRS nonsense. One is child's play. The other is implosive to the entire system!

You wouldn't be deflecting, would you?

Why would I need to deflect? I already admitted that Christie is a gutless wonder, and that Fox News are in the tank for Republicans. You, on the other hand, bring nothing to the conversation, and repeatedly show that you have nothing but cheap come-ons. And you are indeed deflecting from serious convo ironically enough.

this wouldn't have happened w/o approval from the Big Guy (Governor) :eusa_think: Chris strikes me as a hands-on kinda' guy. :eusa_whistle:

That's your opinion. It happens to be my opinion too. It's ironic though, that whenever such a scandal arises in the Obama admin, you are among those who vehemently condemn such conjecture.

When you think about it; a couple closed traffic lanes pales in comparison to the IRS nonsense. One is child's play. The other is implosive to the entire system!

Why would I need to deflect? I already admitted that Christie is a gutless wonder, and that Fox News are in the tank for Republicans. You, on the other hand, bring nothing to the conversation, and repeatedly show that you have nothing but cheap come-ons. And you are indeed deflecting from serious convo ironically enough.

You seem upset.

In a discussion about Christie........bringing up Obama is DEFLECTING.

JUst like you accuse others of doing regarding BOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Try harder.

Aside: My daughter is currently reading The Great Gatsby. I am going to ask her what she thinks of a person who identifies with Jay. Will let you know.

The responsibility of his assistants' actions are of course down to Christie, as are Obama's and as were Bush's.

But . . . if those actions were done without his knowledge or implied agreement, then how quickly Christie acts to discipline them will be the crux of the matter.

I seriously doubt this was done without Christie's knowledge. He's a micromanager. He's got a bad temper and he's vindictive.

This has Christie all over it.

How do you know he's a micromanager? Did you work for him? Or are you just a parrot for the lamestream media?

If the MSM covered Obie the way they have Christie the last 36 hours, Obies' approval rating would be about 25 pts. (if he was lucky).

why did Cristy REFUSE to answer ANY of the mayors calls the day of the traffic jamb?

You seem upset.

Try harder.

Aside: My daughter is currently reading The Great Gatsby. I am going to ask her what she thinks of a person who identifies with Jay. Will let you know.

YOU ARE A BLOWHARD LOSER.

You realized that the point of deflecting is to not regard an issue? I fully regarded the issue and in a very honest and direct way frankly.

Also, my "accusing" people of deflecting with Bush is not surprisingly being taken out of context. I basically stated (in its own separate OP) that that is a standard liberal deflection; and it is. Never did I say that it's not appropriate to broaden the scope of a discussion. NOT EVER. You're nothing more than a cheap shot artist. And even though I had already ceded everything you could possibly want (That Christie and Fox News are hacks), you still took your cheap shot because your head is that fucking far up Obama's ass that anybody who's not sucking it off with you is going to be your target.

facts are not deflection.

You people blow in the wind

that is why you need to be constantly reminded how horrible Bush was and WHAT you supported in the past clown

Six hours? The mainstream media spent about six years not mentioning JFK's adulterous relationships, his dependence on pain pills and his family's relationship with organized crime. The mainstream media spent about ten years ignoring Bubba Bill Clinton's abuse of women and his wife's world class enabling of her husband's infidelity in exchange for political power.

You seem upset.

Try harder.

You realized that the point of deflecting is to not regard an issue? I fully regarded the issue and in a very honest and direct way frankly.

Also, my "accusing" people of deflecting with Bush is not surprisingly being taken out of context. I basically stated (in its own separate OP) that that is a standard liberal deflection; and it is. Never did I say that it's not appropriate to broaden the scope of a discussion. NOT EVER. You're nothing more than a cheap shot artist. And even though I had already ceded everything you could possibly want (That Christie and Fox News are hacks), you still took your cheap shot because your head is that fucking far up Obama's ass that anybody who's not sucking it off with you is going to be your target.

Sorry. Since you posted the Bush thread, your pals have brought him up more than libs have.

You are not well thought out.

why did Cristy REFUSE to answer ANY of the mayors calls the day of the traffic jamb?

I would like to know the answer to that as well.

BdjRyW8IcAArEOM.jpg

Last edited:
You seem upset.

Try harder.

Sorry. Since you posted the Bush thread, your pals have brought him up more than libs have.

Am I not well thought out? Your grammar is not well thought out (or executed). Nor is your post even a genuine response.

G'day.

Am I not well thought out? Your grammar is not well thought out (or executed). Nor is your post even a genuine response.

G'day.

Why ya runnin'?

Only punks and teenagers try to reinforce a lame post with "LOL". The Watergate reporters kept the identity of their special informant secret for forty years until he was dead and couldn't verify the junk that they were writing. The left wing media thought it was fine. One of the Watergate reporters forgot to admit that he was raised by two card carrying communists who taught him to hate Nixon for what he did when he was a HUAC prosecutor. Six hours hardly justifies a LOL.

What scandal?

He didn't know. He runs a huge state. He's not checking every bridge repair schedule.

Just pretend it was Gov. Obama, that should help.

:lol:

There are e-mails.

From Christie?

Of course not.

That's why one has staff.

They take the fall when you screw up.

C'mon people. Does anyone really believe that Christie is SO bad at his job that staffers just up and did this all by themselves?

Do you really want some bozo who can't control his people any better than this?

psssst ... Face facts ... Christie ordered this.

Forum List

Back