After 31 years, reality series "Cops" cancelled after "black backlash"

Sickening cowards
Are you referring to the criminals themselves or the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years, in light of recent events? Probably not the most popular time to try to force it out there and probably a sound business decision. I've watched many episodes, but it was not like I had the DVR set to record if I missed it. Did you?

Not sure about you, but everything stops here on Friday and Saturday nights, when Live PD comes on.

My wife and I wouldn't miss an episode.
Me neither! But I hate hours. Lol. Always up too late.

Sickening cowards
Are you referring to the criminals themselves or the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years, in light of recent events? Probably not the most popular time to try to force it out there and probably a sound business decision. I've watched many episodes, but it was not like I had the DVR set to record if I missed it. Did you?

Not sure about you, but everything stops here on Friday and Saturday nights, when Live PD comes on.

Wouldn't miss an episode.
Right on. I'm probably not that devoted. Bet your grandkids know what to get you for Christmas if they haven't don it in years past. On the other side, I wouldn't mind seeing Lockup disappear, as it always struck me as training film for people of low character and self esteem.

A&E has that show called "60 Days In" but we've never watched that show, it seemed kinda dumb.
To me it is dumb. Couldn’t take it. I do like Live Rescue.

I will miss Live PD. Especially those episodes where they find drugs in some black guy's pocket and he says "These aren't my pants."

:laughing0301:
I know right... Rotflmbo.. These networks are cowards. Now just like with anything, we have bad apples in every bunch, but the movement wants to ignore that fact in favor of waging war upon the white race.

Hey don't do the crime, if hate doing the time. Why can't people somehow learn that(?) because the police ain't going anywhere.

I will miss Live PD. Especially those episodes where they find drugs in some black guy's pocket and he says "These aren't my pants."

:laughing0301:

LMFAO! OMG... James and I still use that line and crack up about it.

"Not my pants...not my meth purse...not my drugs...not my car...not my bike...no, I don't have a driver's license..."

:auiqs.jpg:

No that baggy of meth ain't mine and I have no idea how it got in my buttcrack.

There are some... amazing people out there.

One time when the kids were little, I baked cookies. I got a little OCD so they were in perfect lines on the counter.

Till I left to answer the phone.

There were 2 missing when I got back and there was one son lurking about in the pantry like he was taking inventory or something.

With a bit of chocolate chip on his lip.

When interrogated I mean asked about it, he just said Well, I didn't SEE me do it...

"What are you in here for?"

"Murder. You?"

"Pitched a screenplay about a friendly cop."

"hospital error" is the no 3 cause of death in america

CANCEL GREY'S ANATOMY!

i'm writing a TV show about a black cop that befriends a white supremacist cop.

liberals be damned!

Forum List

Back