After 31 years, reality series "Cops" cancelled after "black backlash"

Sickening cowards
Are you referring to the criminals themselves or the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years, in light of recent events? Probably not the most popular time to try to force it out there and probably a sound business decision. I've watched many episodes, but it was not like I had the DVR set to record if I missed it. Did you?

Sickening cowards
Are you referring to the criminals themselves or the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years, in light of recent events? Probably not the most popular time to try to force it out there and probably a sound business decision. I've watched many episodes, but it was not like I had the DVR set to record if I missed it. Did you?

Not sure about you, but everything stops here on Friday and Saturday nights, when Live PD comes on.

My wife and I wouldn't miss an episode.

Last edited:
Sickening cowards
the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years,
That never stopped CNN or MSNBC

the nation needs law and order, more of it not less

So iconic. Sad that now chaos is celebrated, and evil is praised.

After we became a society that rewarded failure and punished success, that was only the next step.

Atlas Shrugged is going to have to be moved from fiction to historical, soon.

Sickening cowards

Not sure about you, but everything stops here on Friday and Saturday nights, when Live PD comes on.

Wouldn't miss an episode.
Right on. I'm probably not that devoted. Bet your grandkids know what to get you for Christmas if they haven't don it in years past. On the other side, I wouldn't mind seeing Lockup disappear, as it always struck me as training film for people of low character and self esteem.

Sickening cowards
the producers, not wanting to fund the show that might not have the sponsorship and market share it held in earlier years,
That never stopped CNN or MSNBC
Have you tried boycotting their suppliers? Maybe you could organize a protest, but please do not become violent.

Sickening cowards
Live PD has been the number 1 cable tv show for quite some time. I am hoping it will come back.

I will miss Live PD. Especially those episodes where they find drugs in some black guy's pocket and he says "These aren't my pants."

:laughing0301:

LMFAO! OMG... James and I still use that line and crack up about it.

James: Deann, did you give my doughnut to the dogs?

Me: *stutter sputter* Me? Wut? What are you... Well these ain't my pants!

Last edited:
Sickening cowards

Wouldn't miss an episode.
Right on. I'm probably not that devoted. Bet your grandkids know what to get you for Christmas if they haven't don it in years past. On the other side, I wouldn't mind seeing Lockup disappear, as it always struck me as training film for people of low character and self esteem.

A&E has that show called "60 Days In" but we've never watched that show, it seemed kinda dumb.

Forum List

Back