Black Sails Reboot

Failzero

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2011
Oak Run Ca.
Two potential iterations are bouncing around 10 years after the Original first wowed us . One is a Prequel taking place 10 years prior to “Black Sails” in same region & environs with many of the Originals characters and another that stays true to the Series & it’s glorious finale and Sails right into the “ Treasure Island “ Story ( But with a Black Sails Edge not the Kiddie storybook ) either one of which would be brilliant .

Thanks for the heads up. I liked that series, mostly for the black powder weapons and ships, and wondered why it died. Only saw 3 seasons, didn't know there was a 4th.

Two potential iterations are bouncing around 10 years after the Original first wowed us . One is a Prequel taking place 10 years prior to “Black Sails” in same region & environs with many of the Originals characters and another that stays true to the Series & it’s glorious finale and Sails right into the “ Treasure Island “ Story ( But with a Black Sails Edge not the Kiddie storybook ) either one of which would be brilliant .
that was a good show.....

New story should have Anne Bonney gettin outta Jail in Charleston ( With her Newborn Child ) and seeking out Flint and his BF near Savannah and helping them escape the prison Plantation So they can all get a Treasure only She knows the whereabouts of .

Um, where are you seeing this?

I know the show is coming back to Netflix soon - are you saying there is new content in the works?

Edit: OK, you're completely talkin' outta your ass.

Um, where are you seeing this?

I know the show is coming back to Netflix soon - are you saying there is new content in the works?

Edit: OK, you're completely talkin' outta your ass.
It’s being greenlighted for a reboot , why doubt it ?

It’s mostly insider ( Casting Agents / Producers / Writers) stuff , the way Tulsa King season 2 was kept on the downlow for so long

It’s mostly insider ( Casting Agents / Producers / Writers) stuff , the way Tulsa King season 2 was kept on the downlow for so long

So either you have a link or you're one of these supposed insiders.

You moonlight as a producer?

1712259528948.png

I had heard it was suppose to have 7 seasons originally and was going to include Treasure Island stuff.

This should be left well enough alone. The four seasons it did have were absolutely perfect. The look, the score, the plots, all of it.

I cannot wait to watch it all over again on Netflix (it drops there on April 17th btw)

tumblr_50479ea3eb866c88a4effdfc9bd28a9e_46866567_500.gif

My library has all four seasons as well as a lot of other series. I just watched the 2nd season of Dark Winds, 6th season of Joe Donovan, and the first three episodes of The Winchesters, which I didn't like and didn't finish.Didn't like Succession either but they have the 2nd season of that one on the shelf.

Tried to find news of a new Black Sails production but couldn't, just a rerun of the 4 already out.

Forum List

Back