After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

The OP needs to learn basic social skills before he even attempts to date women. That would be my advice to him.

Well me some examples then

Do you really need to ask? Let's start off with the fact that you seem to be an exceptionally angry person.

Angry because some women don't know how to reject

Why do YOU think you were rejected? Any ideas?

Also, we are only getting YOUR side of the story. She can't give us her side of the story.

The OP needs to learn basic social skills before he even attempts to date women. That would be my advice to him.

Do you really need to ask? Let's start off with the fact that you seem to be an exceptionally angry person.

Also, we are only getting YOUR side of the story. She can't give us her side of the story.

well for starters I said CALL when she got home and she texted instead

So you told her to call you? All this time, I thought she just texted you out of the blue without any prompting from you, but NOW you tell us that you actually did tell her to call you when she arrived home? :rolleyes-41:

So you told her to call you? All this time, I thought she just texted you out of the blue without any prompting from you, but NOW you tell us that you actually did tell her to call you when she arrived home? :rolleyes-41:

yes I wanted to talk a little more after the date since I felt it went well

pm me

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world

Judging by this and your previous whine about women posts, you've got some serious problems with women. You're basically looking for a doormat. Even in today's world, there are a few still left out there, but they are hard to come by. Good luck.

Its all about you, isn't it?

So because she texted instead of called, you got upset and felt that she doesn't like you? What's your problem? I don't get what your problem is. You asked her to call. She texted instead. Big deal. Is this what your complaint is about?

Why, you should throttle the disobedient slut.

So because she texted instead of called, you got upset and felt that she doesn't like you? What's your problem? I don't get what your problem is. You asked her to call. She texted instead. Big deal. Is this what your complaint is about?

texting keeps people at a distance

Restraining orders too.

I bet you already knew that though.

Well, I'm sure not everyone feels that way. Maybe you should just try to text her and see what happens. Maybe she's waiting for you to make the next move and maybe she thinks that you aren't interested in her? Just try it. What do you have to lose? If it doesn't work out, then just move on with your life and forget about her. That is probably the best advice I have for you.

I certainly wouldn't listen to some of these guys on here who seem to think they are some kind of Don Juans or something . . . because they aren't really all that they seem to think they are. :lol: I've read some of their advice, and while some of it seems legit, a lot of it seems bogus, like things they've read from a book or something. Women are good at picking up on stuff like that. :p

Restraining orders too.

I bet you already knew that though.

My point Mongo is that I prefer the phone after a date to strengthen the connection

You have control issues.

You being a douchebag keeps people at a distance.

Fuck you and if you got any friends fuck them too

Why bring up an activity you seem never likely to participate in, loser?

Go away Mongo

Go away Mongo

Is that what the text said, loser?

Forum List

Back