After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

And how do you feel about sharing pizza with your pet Chihuahua?

How do you feel about sniffing balls

I wonder what the common denominator is in all these terrible dates? Boggles the mind.

All this pent up frustration towards women. Stop fighting it...come out and set yourself free. JR is available.:thup:

Never gave it any thought. Very curious question though. Can you give me some insight from your own personal experiences?

All this pent up frustration towards women. Stop fighting it...come out and set yourself free. JR is available.:thup:

Just because a guy is frustrated with women doesn't mean he want to be around the gay mutherfucker

Never gave it any thought. Very curious question though. Can you give me some insight from your own personal experiences?

I can but it isn't as interesting as one would think. lol

Just because a guy is frustrated with women doesn't mean he want to be around the gay mutherfucker
I guess you squashed that bug when you stepped on it .....

I Know it probably doesn't make much sense the first time you give it a thought but I think you should always seek ways to adept good manners which is not such a big deal anyway..and besides you never know when you'll encounter her again..so things didn't work out - it's fine, happens to all of us..so why not making the best out of it?

I can but it isn't as interesting as one would think. lol
Well ... Ok then ........

Reading your 3 threads now about your dating life I'm beginning to understand your failure on dates. You're a bit of a dick. Unless you could be a GQ model, are earning 6 figures, or are the wittiest guy in town, this is going to be your dating experience without a major personality upgrade.

No judgment...open yourself up to exploring your inner feelings. You're growing more bitter with each hetero date.:itsok:

Reading your 3 threads now about your dating life I'm beginning to understand your failure on dates. You're a bit of a dick. Unless you could be a GQ model, are earning 6 figures, or are the wittiest guy in town, this is going to be your dating experience without a major personality upgrade.
Oooooch !!!! .......... that had to have cut clear to the bone ...... damn, you're one cold dude ............. you couldn't have caused any more pain if you had poured rubbing alcohol on his chapped ass .........

Oooooch !!!! .......... that had to have cut clear to the bone ...... damn, you're one cold dude ............. you couldn't have caused any more pain if you had poured rubbing alcohol on his chapped ass .........

I call it constructive criticism. Too many people surround themselves with sycophants telling them only everything's fine and they're swell. Sometimes the nicest thing to do is give em a good smack upside the head.

No judgment...open yourself up to exploring your inner feelings. You're growing more bitter with each hetero date.:itsok:
Now ... bring in the chairs, arrange them in a circle ...... and when we're all seated ....... lets all air our inner secrets .....

JR?

ignore women, work on yourself. Masterbate more- you might be giving off the desperado cologne smell. Women can sense neediness a mile away.

Forum List

Back