After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

op- best way to get girls is be seen with them- everywhere. develop some girl FRIENDS and watch them come likes flies to shit.

This is excellent advice. Develop friends that are women and then they'll invite her friends then before you know it you are hitched. If all your friends are male then you have a serious problem.

besides, women are intimidated to approach one guy, let alone one. Btw OP- you need to learn about WOMEN'S BODY LANGUAGE, which is the way they TALK to us.

EXAMPLES????

Looking at you also known as noticing you. Even better looking at you and smiling! Did that really need to be said?

But couldn't she be doing that to be...................POLITE?

You know how women like to be polite

Of course. However, by you going to HER and seeking HER out after she smiled at YOU, then you sir, GOT her, you just got to know what to do after. It's not hard.

act busy; act like you have 10 girls after you; fake it until it becomes real to you. And gets several just girl FRIENDS. Girls love a challenge and they compete with other women to get your affection. Right or wrong- it is what it is. Girls are inmature and caddy with other girls. VERY INSECURE.

Compliment a pretty girl on something OTHER than her looks because it will surprise her and she will remember you for being different.

op- best way to get girls is be seen with them- everywhere. develop some girl FRIENDS and watch them come likes flies to shit.

This is excellent advice. Develop friends that are women and then they'll invite her friends then before you know it you are hitched. If all your friends are male then you have a serious problem.

besides, women are intimidated to approach one guy, let alone one. Btw OP- you need to learn about WOMEN'S BODY LANGUAGE, which is the way they TALK to us.

EXAMPLES????

googles your friend....women are subtle- they will come near you often w/o even saying hello- because they want you to notice them and say hello. Do you know how it sucks to make the first move/get a rejection? For women its twice as hard, so they use body language. Quick stares, glances, looking away, hair playing, lip licking, smile, shy,. If a girl acts NERVOUS around you she usually likes you.

Be nice but not too needy. Subtle touching is a huge turn on for most women. Key word subtle, gentle, respectful. Google "kino".

Who the fuck is KINO?

Well, why don't we look at threads started to complain about men versus women. I say, if these men are so unhappy with women, perhaps they would enjoy men better? :dunno:

why do you have to talk so fucking stupid? If a man is fed up with women it means he rather just FUCK them instead of being in a relationship. Not being with some gay ass frutloop man

2 questions,

1.) What did this women do to you that was so........................................horrible?
2.) Why are you letting a person (forget the fact that she is a woman) get to you this badly?

It's been about 4 girls who I went to dinner with and nothing came out of it. Tired of spending money and never seeing someone again

spend money on yourself; she can pay her own way- therefore no pressure- women on a first date do this in this day and age. TRUST ME. Women feel like you're trying to buy them/sex.

I need to do a better job in planning the first meet after meeting online

go on an ACTION date. FUN is the key word; make it fun, exciting, different. At all costs dont be needy, boring or too nice. And be sexual but in a non verbal way. CONFIDENCE is king.

EXAMPLES????

googles your friend....women are subtle- they will come near you often w/o even saying hello- because they want you to notice them and say hello. Do you know how it sucks to make the first move/get a rejection? For women its twice as hard, so they use body language. Quick stares, glances, looking away, hair playing, lip licking, smile, shy,. If a girl acts NERVOUS around you she usually likes you.

Be nice but not too needy. Subtle touching is a huge turn on for most women. Key word subtle, gentle, respectful. Google "kino".

Who the fuck is KINO?

Guide Kino touching a girl

He starts threads about women and bashes women ALL the time, newbie. :wink_2:

Yeah, I used to do it to piss all you women off, then when I realized what you women were all up against out their by hearing my girlfriends stories I became sentimental. ;)

Well, why don't we look at threads started to complain about men versus women. I say, if these men are so unhappy with women, perhaps they would enjoy men better? :dunno:

why do you have to talk so fucking stupid? If a man is fed up with women it means he rather just FUCK them instead of being in a relationship. Not being with some gay ass frutloop man

2 questions,

1.) What did this women do to you that was so........................................horrible?
2.) Why are you letting a person (forget the fact that she is a woman) get to you this badly?

It's been about 4 girls who I went to dinner with and nothing came out of it. Tired of spending money and never seeing someone again

Dinner on the fist date is a BIG no no. There's a distraction there called eating food. You want to show a woman you are interested in HER take her out for Coffee at a place where you know there's not many people. Hell take her out for ice ceam. Also, on these 2 types of dates PAY for her coffee or ice cream, they are cheap, but meaningful. Also shows you have a job and Women need to know you are independent.

After a low key date she wants to go on another one have her pick the resturant and it wont matter who pays. By that time she'll have already asked about your work and she'll know what you can afford and you might not need to say a thing if it's obvious you don't make much. However, if you have a decent job its gentlman like for you to pay her way after a few dates you can then ask her if we should do sperate check or I can get it and she'll let you know. You've already proven that your a gentleman and she'll understand.

The fucking ZOO is the BEST 1st DATE. take them ALL there.

pretty girls hear compliments all the time. NEVER compliment a girl on her looks at first. Compliment her on her personality or character.

Exactly. Doing and saying things that are not just expected but not expected.

Expected things,

open the door. So many men don't do this and you will NEVER get a women to go on a second date if you don't do this if she isn't after your penis anotherwords is serious about finding someone. Period.

Unexpected things - like ninja said pay attention to her eye contact or mannerisms during the first date. Do you know that when a person can talk to you while looking at you the entire time it shows that the person is very secure and confident, so........ Tell her EXACTLY that. Tell her you LIKE that about HER.

Last edited:
a girl likes a guy who waits and is patient and most of all SECURE IN HIS OWN SKIN.

Since I'm a business owner and I'm very professional I'm naturally this way and I don't like to say this or sound arrogant due to it being a huge turn off to woman, but women are after me. I'm 28 and I have had half my female office flirt with me, and when i meet a woman who has never seen me ever before and is a friend of a friend I hear all the time from my friend that her friend "likes" me. i come off and project myself as a very established man. When i walk in a room people know I am and they know I'm respected. Mannerisms or playing hard to get women likes a man that doesn't try so hard. It's like that bar example I gave. Women LOVE it. Then all of a suddden when you start trying they feel SPECIAL.

also, let the girl do 75% of the talking. Be a good ACTIVE listener. NEVER brag or talk about your ex or your penis size. Smell nice but be a true clean fresh smell. LIGHT on the cologne, fresh clothes, fresh breath. Good haircut.

most guys try too hard on a date. Never appear needy because if you do it is all over. Single women don't want a baby. Women love a man with a PASSION. They love a strong and positive man. The things you are passionate about matter little; as long as you are truly passionate. Women envy confident, passionate men with good character.

For the record - I have 20 people in my family and only 5 are men. Lots of women. This why this is natural for me and requires work and effort for most men.

also, let the girl do 75% of the talking. Be a good ACTIVE listener. NEVER brag or talk about your ex or your penis size. Smell nice but be a true clean fresh smell. LIGHT on the cologne, fresh clothes, fresh breath. Good haircut.

We are talking about first date. Also, yes a not strong but perfect cologne is "jimmy choo man" cologne. It's cost effective to get a big bottle which has 3 times the cologne for $20 more. You can keep spraying that stuff on you and it will NEVER be too much. Smells very nice and "good."
Everyone of my dates at least the last 3 have said lol I smell nice.

Jimmy Choo Edt for Men by Jimmy Choo FragranceNet.com

We are talking about first date. Also, yes a not strong but perfect cologne is "jimmy choo man" cologne. It's cost effective to get a big bottle which has 3 times the cologne for $20 more. You can keep spraying that stuff on you and it will NEVER be too much. Smells very nice and "good."

best cologne ever is Joop- the pink one. Use HOURS before the date, light- it drives girls crazy. Bartender, bouncer years back. Went out 4-5 days a week in my heyday. Got numbers, kisses, bum pinches, offers, licks on face (true). You name it. I had girls FOLLOW me in stores.

best cologne ever is Joop- the pink one. Use HOURS before the date, light- it drives girls crazy. Bartender, bouncer years back. Went out 4-5 days a week in my heyday. Got numbers, kisses, bum pinches, offers, licks on face (true). You name it. I had girls FOLLOW me in stores.

I got you beat. My last girl friend we were alone in the movie theater and this is the 5th date 6th date kinda lost track at that point. I told her early on that I'm against sex before engagement due to it making people lose respect, which in over 90% of the cases this is why the relationship doesn't last. The women JUMPS me is the movie theater after I'm holding her in my arms with her head against my neck and I'm lightly touching her waist! Then, I told her I can't do this and so that date ended with me putting an end to it. Then i decide later to do it again, but under the condition that she doesn't go sexual. We go on 3 more dates and she does it again this time at her apartment. I'm a Christian and I broke up with her. I'm that confident and that disciplined. Most men would have screwed her.

I think it was the cologne.. ;) OR taking you advice on the light touching. fbr.. I educed this reaction. I hope you are paying attention.

Last edited:
Joey needs to get a grip and perhaps a psychiatrist.

Tammy has no responsibility to be a decent human being. I understand this all too well. It's all on Joey.

Well, Tammy isn't the one throwing a hissy fit over a telephone call. Joey needs to be responsible for Joey and how Joey handles situations and behave like an adult and not a 12-year-old boy.

I would sleep so better at night if you stopped posting

Ask me if I care.

Forum List

Back