After 18 years of lies about the wars in the Middle East

Anytime Trump makes a peep about just starting to get out of anywhere...all hell breaks loose......blame yourselves

The (D)'s have guaranteed we aren't leaving. One can never tell when Trump is lying but their are too many (R)'s that want to continue the useless wars. There are also far too many (D)'s but they would vote to impeach anyway.

Now Trump is going to have to stay to make sure the (R)'s stay on his side. If he bails, a lot of them bail on him.

If Impeachment had not been happening, and the Ds were sane, and would support Trump is leaving,

it could have happened. A chance at peace was shitcanned, for partisan political advantage.

Trump could have lived up to his word on Syria.
but...but ……..he was selling out our communist Allies ….uummmmm….ummmmm

Here ya go...….we need an incredibly tighter system of monitoring Defense spending. No more excuses. We recently found a warehouse full of parts we didnt even know we had....and now this.
Families of Soldiers Fallen or Wounded in Afghanistan Sue Contractors for Allegedly Paying Protection Money to Taliban
Families of 143 American troops and contractors killed or wounded in Afghanistan have sued U.S. and international contractors involved in Afghan reconstruction projects for allegedly paying protection money to the Taliban.

The lawsuit, filed Friday in federal court, claims certain contracting companies often paid the Taliban through subcontractors, which allowed the the companies to save money on security personnel. The Taliban then used the money, according to the lawsuit, to fund attacks on other companies that didn’t make payments to the insurgent group.

....anyone with military/historical knowledge KNEW and knows you can't ''win'' wars like that ......they knew/know it is ''unwinnable'' like Vietnam...but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to take out the bad guys--which we did--mission accomplished

....what was the MISSION of going into Afghanistan?

..these are not wars like WW2 or Korea..most wars are not Total

Wahsington Post
AND the Daily Mail????!!!!?? = hahahhahahahahhahahahah
this is typical MSM bullshit

....anyone with military/historical knowledge KNEW and knows you can't ''win'' wars like that ......they knew/know it is ''unwinnable'' like Vietnam...but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to take out the bad guys--which we did--mission accomplished

Wahsington Post
Mission was get Bin Laden...…

Wahsington Post
...yes.....this is just common sense....we were there to destroy/attack the terror groups....like I have said, anyone with common sense knows you can't change the culture or the politics/etc --especially ''overnight'' .....
...we would and did try to help ''stabilize'' the country---but not totally change it

...the Russians and British lost there BEFORE we went in

Wahsington Post
The mission was also to destroy and degrade al Quaeda's ability to train.

We should have just broken everything and then left.

Wahsington Post

.....that' a very difficult mission---regarding long term results ..but, as we 've tried to train friendlies, seems like we made it more difficult for the terrorists to roam free

Wahsington Post

.....that' a very difficult mission---regarding long term results ..but, as we 've tried to train friendlies, seems like we made it more difficult for the terrorists to roam free
do we not learn anything from past experience.
Google "Vietnamization" did not work then will not work in Afghanistan either

who wants to die for Donald fucking Trump?
Trump has been in office 3 years, the fucking war has been going on for 18 years now! How are you blaming this on Trump

Why not, the republicans blamed it on Obama.
Just waiting for clowns like you to blame Trump for Vietnam or Korea

I don't blame Trump for the Afghanistan fiasco any more than I blamed Obama.

That mess goes back to Bush and Co. with that douchebag Cheney leading the charge.

Wahsington Post

yes, which is why it should have taken a year, maybe two.

This nonsense about winning hearts and minds is just a distraction for political purposes.

We will never win their hearts and minds. Not before 9/11, not now. No sense in even trying.

Degrade the enemy's ability to train and harm us.

Go home.

That is all the mission we need.

Make sure that they understand that should we be required to return, we'll visit 1,000 times more death and destruction on them.

Wahsington Post

yes, which is why it should have taken a year, maybe two.

This nonsense about winning hearts and minds is just a distraction for political purposes.

We will never win their hearts and minds. Not before 9/11, not now. No sense in even trying.

Degrade the enemy's ability to train and harm us.

Go home.

That is all the mission we need.

Make sure that they understand that should we be required to return, we'll visit 1,000 times more death and destruction on them.
The US military should never rebuild what they bomb and should never be involved in regime change

Wahsington Post

..I know that----I don't know how the heck you got Vietnamization from my posts
..I don't have to google anything--I've been reading and researching wars/etc for over 40 years
..here's one of my threads:
Vietnam War was unwinnable

Wahsington Post

..I know that----I don't know how the heck you got Vietnamization from my posts
..I don't have to google anything--I've been reading and researching wars/etc for over 40 years
..here's one of my threads:
Vietnam War was unwinnable

but, as we 've tried to train friendlies

Forum List

Back