Transgender activists at townhall meeting. Wow, this is them folks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Talk about the leftist golden child. Before anything please fast forward to 4:12 please.

These things are all real btw. Not fake.

What liberalism has done to our species is unforgivable.

They are mentally ill and have body dysmophia in the same way that people with eating disorders have body dysmorphia. No one can answer this argument or stand against it--it is exactly the same. When a woman weighing 80 lbs says she is fat, no one says "Here's a button, start marching, we must all accept and celebrate you". No. They rightly proclaim she is mentally ill and needs immediate help and support.

But because transgenderism involves SEXUALITY, the Left is all about it. In that case, a person can look down, see a fully functioning, entire biologically sound male body and say "BUT I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN". In that case if we DO NOT hand him a button, encourage him to start marching for his "rights" and accept and celebrate him we are a hater.

I dare anyone to tell me the difference in these situations other than "one is labeled a disorder and one is not" because that's arbitrary. So what. I can call the "grass", "sky" but it doesn't make it so.

Talk about the leftist golden child. Before anything please fast forward to 4:12 please.

I made it from 4:12 to 4:30.

I’m good.

Just think.

Think of how awesome your lives would be if these people didn't exist at all. You'd suddenly become more successful. Your families would love you more. You'd have real friends who care about you. You'd be healthy and have real peace of mind.

Right?

You fucking losers.

Last edited:
i'd rather have a neighbor flying a rainbow flag, than some faux christian, MAGA hat wearing trumpanzee, flying a 'don't tread on me' flag any day. at least i know i won't get shot from all of them thar trigger toys they like to show off.

I watched the video and didn't find what I was watching to be offensive. Its called accepting people who are different from you and being open minded. If someone wants to be a tran I see nothing wrong with that its their choice.

I watched the video and didn't find what I was watching to be offensive. Its called accepting people who are different from you and being open minded. If someone wants to be a tran I see nothing wrong with that its their choice.

Someone who thinks they deserve more rights than everyone else

Did you understand that what these lunatics were protesting was lighting up city hall in acceptance of the lunatic transsexuals? The first speaker made partial sense. There are police in the building. Don't light it up. In fact, don't light city hall up at all.

The royal majesty with the green hair made no sense at all. It was just words. These people, so obviously mentally ill or drug addicted weren't offensive or scary. They were pathetic.

My god... they get worse and worse by the day.

And he used the obligatory left wing crank words "How dare you?".

My god... they get worse and worse by the day.

And he used the obligatory left wing crank words "How dare you?".

How dare him take rights away from little girls! Since when did that pathetic human get that authority?

The U.S. is the most tolerant Country in the world and transgender folks freely walk the streets regardless of how grotesque they appear so what the hell do they want? Is it about total acceptance? That ain't hapnin.

Just think.

Think of how awesome your lives would be if these people didn't exist at all. You'd suddenly become more successful. Your families would love you more. You'd have real friends who care about you. You'd be healthy and have real peace of mind.

Right?

You fucking losers.
We are taxed more and more and more and there are many problems still. Poverty was supposed to be eliminated by now. Kids we are told are going to be hungry. And yet we are taxed more and more and this takes from the taxpayer.

The U.S. is the most tolerant Country in the world and transgender folks freely walk the streets regardless of how grotesque they appear so what the hell do they want? Is it about total acceptance? That ain't hapnin.
They want your rights

Did you understand that what these lunatics were protesting was lighting up city hall in acceptance of the lunatic transsexuals? The first speaker made partial sense. There are police in the building. Don't light it up. In fact, don't light city hall up at all.

The royal majesty with the green hair made no sense at all. It was just words. These people, so obviously mentally ill or drug addicted weren't offensive or scary. They were pathetic.

Yes I understand what im watching and I really see this as no big deal. Some people really over react and are very petty over the little things in life jeesh. So they want light up city hall in acceptance of trans whats the big deal. I see it as a great thing, teaching people to be more open minded and accepting of backgrounds and beliefs different then their own. I honestly think there are more important issues honestly, this just seems so trivial to get upset over.

Yes I understand what im watching and I really see this as no big deal. Some people really over react and are very petty over the little things in life jeesh. So they want light up city hall in acceptance of trans whats the big deal. I see it as a great thing, teaching people to be more open minded and accepting of backgrounds and beliefs different then their own. I honestly think there are more important issues honestly, this just seems so trivial to get upset over.

Holy shit

Forum List

Back