African Americans treated much better than Native Americans. Why?

Kiwiguy77

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
I don't live in america but from what i see on american tv its as if white americans are still trying to make up for
slavery, but couldnt give a shit about the land stolen from Native Americans and the state of their people. African Americans were given their freedom in 1865, Native americans still don't have their land. Not one African American alive has ever been a slave, all Native Americans have had land stolen.

I don't live in america but from what i see on american tv its as if white americans are still trying to make up for
slavery, but couldnt give a shit about the land stolen from Native Americans and the state of their people. African Americans were given their freedom in 1865, Native americans still don't have their land. Not one African American alive has ever been a slave, all Native Americans have had land stolen.
Our state gave back a lot of land to the Native Americans not too long ago and they are doing pretty well. We have nothing to be proud of in our treatment of either group, but you don't really see much on American tv about Native Americans, do you? They are pretty much invisible, still.

We Seminoles are invisible. We never surrendered to the white man's military machine. We are simply waiting. We wait. We watch. We plan. We are patient. We never forget. Soon, out of the rubble that will be left of the white man's world, we will rise once again. We will be without compassion, without mercy. We will strike suddenly and fatally.

you don't live in America so Americans don't give a flying fuck what you think about America

you don't live in America so Americans don't give a flying fuck what you think about America
So true, the world is only as big as your boarders. You's dont live in Iraq, mexico, afghanistan, russia etc. why should they give a fuck what you think? should keep your nose out of other peoples shit too aye?

We Seminoles are invisible. We never surrendered to the white man's military machine. We are simply waiting. We wait. We watch. We plan. We are patient. We never forget. Soon, out of the rubble that will be left of the white man's world, we will rise once again. We will be without compassion, without mercy. We will strike suddenly and fatally.

Just take care of my dog, will you??

So true, the world is only as big as your boarders. You's dont live in Iraq, mexico, afghanistan, russia etc. why should they give a fuck what you think? should keep your nose out of other peoples shit too aye?

I do keep my nose out of other people's business. You see Americans are not the government. And FYI it's borders not boarders

I really don't give a shit what you people do wherever it is you're from and I won't make idiotic statements like

"I'm not from America but here's what I think you Americans do"

Just take care of my dog, will you??

He's perfectly safe. I am Seminole. We were of the five civilized tribes. It is Lakota's people who eat dogs.

I almost had to choke on my coffee seeing a post from New Zealand criticizing America for it's abuse of American Indians the 19th century after what the Australians/Kiwi's did to the Aboriginal People well into the mid 20th century and later.

Forum List

Back