African Americans treated much better than Native Americans. Why?

I don't live in america but from what i see on american tv its as if white americans are still trying to make up for
slavery, but couldnt give a shit about the land stolen from Native Americans and the state of their people. African Americans were given their freedom in 1865, Native americans still don't have their land. Not one African American alive has ever been a slave, all Native Americans have had land stolen.

Nothing was "STOLEN" from so called "Native Americans" that could not have been prevented if the so called "Native Americans" had had the brains, the technology and the heart to prevent the invading white hordes to take control.

Losing is a fact of history. Losers usually get very little sympathy from winners. So called Native Americans got far more sympathy than they ever deserved.

I don't live in america but from what i see on american tv its as if white americans are still trying to make up for
slavery, but couldnt give a shit about the land stolen from Native Americans and the state of their people. African Americans were given their freedom in 1865, Native americans still don't have their land. Not one African American alive has ever been a slave, all Native Americans have had land stolen.
The past is the past and it is illogical to believe that the land can go back to the tribes. The Lahkota still occasionally try to get the courts to return the Black Hills area back to them and have never accepted the money offered, so the money remains in a trust. No nation is without its dark periods where slavery, cruelty and conquering occurred. All we can do in the 21st century as a people, is to work together to try and make a good nation.

What dark period? Enforcing survival of the fittest is nothing to be ashamed of. It is easy to pretend it was wrong when it is not happening any more. That has two meanings, by the way. We will not survive with our present attitude of being ashamed of the best because of what they have a right to do about the worst.

The past is the past and it is illogical to believe that the land can go back to the tribes. The Lahkota still occasionally try to get the courts to return the Black Hills area back to them and have never accepted the money offered, so the money remains in a trust. No nation is without its dark periods where slavery, cruelty and conquering occurred. All we can do in the 21st century as a people, is to work together to try and make a good nation.

What dark period? Enforcing survival of the fittest is nothing to be ashamed of. It is easy to pretend it was wrong when it is not happening any more. That has two meanings, by the way. We will not survive with our present attitude of being ashamed of the best because of what they have a right to do about the worst.
What dark period? Well, let's see....the vast majority of treaties with the tribes were broken by the whites. Any violent action taken by a single or handful of native-Americans, resulted in entire tribes being attacked by the government, who randomly killed women, children and infants. The buffalo were almost made extinct for the sole purpose of starving native-Americans. Humans were forcibly taken from Africa and bought and sold as cattle and the women raped. Entire black townships were destroyed early in the twentieth century...reason....someone would claim a white woman was violated by a black man.
If you really believe in the "survival of the fittest" mentality, you should be advocating the euthanizing of all handicapped people, the elderly and those with lower IQ's (expect to stand in line for that one).

Nah- its just that you are an idiot asshole who hates everyone who disagrees with you.
But I'm not a racist like you.
Liberalism Has Snob Value, Which Is Worthless

The pushy, bossy Social Justice Warlords have trapped you if you think there is something wrong with being racist and can only claim that you are not. Racism is merely a rational judgment based on a group's proven general behavior, It is not something to apologize for; it is just a normal way to determine value when you are not brainwashed into believing that one choice is automatically stupid and vicious.
I'm not White, I'm Native American. So according to the pushy, bossy Social Justice Warlords I am incapable of racism because I lack the power to discriminate.

Racism is not restricted to any race or culture.

If you think that someone is not as good as youthan you just because of the color of their skin or their supposed 'race'- if you judge people by their race, not by their actions- you are a racist.

I notice that the Kiwi who started this thread has abandoned it.
Nonsense. Leftists believe only whites are racist. Toe the line.

You should stop listening to the voices in your head.

But I'm not a racist like you.

The pushy, bossy Social Justice Warlords have trapped you if you think there is something wrong with being racist and can only claim that you are not. Racism is merely a rational judgment based on a group's proven general behavior, It is not something to apologize for; it is just a normal way to determine value when you are not brainwashed into believing that one choice is automatically stupid and vicious.
I'm not White, I'm Native American. So according to the pushy, bossy Social Justice Warlords I am incapable of racism because I lack the power to discriminate.

If you think that someone is not as good as youthan you just because of the color of their skin or their supposed 'race'- if you judge people by their race, not by their actions- you are a racist.

Those voices are far more witty and engaging than you could ever hope to be.

Those voices are far more witty and engaging than you could ever hope to be.

I will take your word for it....:)

What dark period? Well, let's see....the vast majority of treaties with the tribes were broken by the whites. Any violent action taken by a single or handful of native-Americans, resulted in entire tribes being attacked by the government, who randomly killed women, children and infants. The buffalo were almost made extinct for the sole purpose of starving native-Americans. Humans were forcibly taken from Africa and bought and sold as cattle and the women raped. Entire black townships were destroyed early in the twentieth century...reason....someone would claim a white woman was violated by a black man.
If you really believe in the "survival of the fittest" mentality, you should be advocating the euthanizing of all handicapped people, the elderly and those with lower IQ's (expect to stand in line for that one).
Preppies' Parrots, Pets, Pawns, and Pit Bulls

The proven inferior races comprise a lower species. Untamed, they are dangerous. So are the born-rich feralphiles who use their unearned power to force civil rights for the uncivilized on us. But those desperate aristocrats are really afraid of their unearned birth privileges being abolished by other Whites, whose ancestors came here to escape from the Nobility With No Ability. So you don't really care about the savage races; you just want to take away the pride of the class of people who built this country out of a jungle occupied by evolution's sore losers.

The proven inferior races comprise a lower species. Untamed, they are dangerous. So are the born-rich feralphiles who use their unearned power to force civil rights for the uncivilized on us. But those desperate aristocrats are really afraid of their unearned birth privileges being abolished by other Whites, whose ancestors came here to escape from the Nobility With No Ability. So you don't really care about the savage races; you just want to take away the pride of the class of people who built this country out of a jungle occupied by evolution's sore losers.
Genetics show that Native-Americans share the same DNA origins as we do. We are "ALL" human beings. Native-Americans are no less human than you.

Genetics show that Native-Americans share the same DNA origins as we do. We are "ALL" human beings. Native-Americans are no less human than you.

Only Decadent Mutants Believe in Racial Equality

Different genes are dominant. That is undeniable because of the way they are expressed, resulting in a wild-animal existence. The clique of Whiteys Hating Whiteys weakens minds with its unearned control of media and education.

Forum List

Back