African-American prima ballerina dies at age 37.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Was she shot by cops since that is the apparent number one cause of death for African Americans?

Oh no, it was a few weeks after taking her experimental vaccine:
NaTalia-Johnson-Facebook.png

The media of course makes no mention of the fact that she just got her WuFlu shots:

Kandice said her sister likely died of “a stroke, brain aneurysm or a heart attack.” Coincidentally or otherwise, numerous victims we’ve covered on this website had strokes, aneurysms and/or heart attacks after experimental COVID-19 shots. They also all coincidentally died within a few days or a few weeks after the shots. Kandice makes no mention of the “vaccine,” and neither do media accounts.

Was she shot by cops since that is the apparent number one cause of death for African Americans?

The media of course makes no mention of the fact that she just got her WuFlu shots:

Kandice said her sister likely died of “a stroke, brain aneurysm or a heart attack.” Coincidentally or otherwise, numerous victims we’ve covered on this website had strokes, aneurysms and/or heart attacks after experimental COVID-19 shots. They also all coincidentally died within a few days or a few weeks after the shots. Kandice makes no mention of the “vaccine,” and neither do media accounts.

Is PRIMAL ballerina what you intended to write?

Is PRIMAL ballerina what you intended to write?
No that was autocorrect.

for the record------people---including fairly young adults----DO DIE. Sometimes the cause
cannot be determined even my careful autopsy-----just like infants SOMETIMES die----for no
apparent reason----SIDS = "sudden infant death syndrome" . Sorry folks----sometimes
there is no answer-----CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION

for the record------people---including fairly young adults----DO DIE. Sometimes the cause
cannot be determined even my careful autopsy-----just like infants SOMETIMES die----for no
apparent reason----SIDS = "sudden infant death syndrome" . Sorry folks----sometimes

Except these things are happening quite frequently to healthy people that get the shot. A friend of mine nearly died when he got ITP (immune thrombocytopenic purpura) right after getting the shot, and yes his doctors said it was from the shot.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc
Riiiight, there’s never any correlation when perfectly healthy people get the vaccine and mysteriously die within a few weeks from blood clots, brain aneurisms, or having their blood platelet levels drop to zero.
I had some coffee with cream yesterday morning and stubbed my toe on the table today. It must have been the fault of the coffee.

Although I appreciate your Latin skills....
:bow3:

I don't think the situation applies.
Sure it does. She had a shot and died weeks later, so therefore it must be b/c of the shot. It’s illogical.
It is only illogical and only applies if you can show other intervening or superseding causes. Were there?

Fallacy does not equal false. It never has. It only indicates a potential logical weakness, but there most be a counter-argument that is better.

Riiiight, there’s never any correlation when perfectly healthy people get the vaccine and mysteriously die within a few weeks from blood clots, brain aneurisms, or having their blood platelet levels drop to zero.
I had some coffee with cream yesterday morning and stubbed my toe on the table today. It must have been the fault of the coffee.
Or the fact that you're clumsy? (intervening/superseding cause)

NOPE----it was related to the outcome of the IRISH SWEEPSTAKES (do those things still happen?)

You see, that is a “Post hoc ergo propter hoc”.

brain aneurysms are generally CONGENITAL-----if you got 'em-----sometime in your life they may EXPLODE

Except these things are happening quite frequently to healthy people that get the shot. A friend of mine nearly died when he got ITP (immune thrombocytopenic purpura) right after getting the shot, and yes his doctors said it was from the shot.
quite frequently? Just how many people have acquired ITP based on covid vaccine in
the past year?

Forum List

Back