African American Democrat Rep Emmanuel Cleaver concludes opening prayer of this congressional session: "Amen and Awomen"

Stupidity at its finest. Amen is not a gender. Its the ending of prayer. I swear...there are some really REALLY stupid people out there and what is worse is....stupid follows stupid.

Humor and prayer don't usually make a good mix. If he didn't realize he was joking, that only adds to the either the humor or the irony, as one chooses.

Not as stupid as Breanna Morello
---------------------------------
she thinks all democrats are stupid.
and JGalt does as well.

Well we won without cheating like tramp cheats over and over again, and he is trying to overturn the election and so are his House members and 12 in the senate, they should all be put in prison for 20 years.

To put an article so dumb on Breitbart is beyond me, anything to smear a Democrat.

Stupidity at its finest. Amen is not a gender. Its the ending of prayer. I swear...there are some really REALLY stupid people out there and what is worse is....stupid follows stupid.

That's some real Hank Johnson-level stupidity, as well as hypocrisy to the nth level. He makes a reference to "generations unborn" in his so-called prayer, yet he's a member of the party that takes pleasure in murdering unborn children.

Like I said, Democrats are a fuckin' joke. They're clownshoes.

That's some real Hank Johnson-level stupidity, as well as hypocrisy to the nth level. He makes a reference to "generations unborn" in his so-called prayer, yet he's a member of the party that takes pleasure in murdering unborn children.

You just had to bring up abortion, leave it a man who doesn't understand the reasoning behind abortion. Its a civil right, not a religious right.

This thread is a New Year's reminder that even a subject already off the rails can go off the rails.

Its a civil right, not a religious right.

In order for abortion to be a civil right, the aborted child can't be a living person. You can't give one person a civil right that deprives another of their civil rights.

The argument over whether or not a fetus is a living being isn't just a religious one, but a legal, and biological argument as well.

One legal precedent applies. In 33 states, unlawful killing of an unborn child outside of an abortion context is legally an infanticide. If the unborn child wasn't a living being, the charge of infanticide wouldn't apply.

Its a civil right, not a religious right.

In order for abortion to be a civil right, the aborted child can't be a living person. You can't give one person a civil right that deprives another of their civil rights.

The argument over whether or not a fetus is a living being isn't just a religious one, but a legal, and biological argument as well.

One legal precedent applies. In 33 states, unlawful killing of an unborn child outside of an abortion context is legally an infanticide. If the unborn child wasn't a living being, the charge of infanticide wouldn't apply.
I think going back about as far as the 1980's as an example if one murders a pregnant woman and her unborn baby dies the perp can be charged with 2 counts of homicide. So there is a conflict with laws that in essence say an unborn baby is a person and on the other hand with abortion the unborn baby is not a person.

Yep.

You just had to bring up abortion, leave it a man who doesn't understand the reasoning behind abortion. Its a civil right, not a religious right.

What kind of a fucking moron believes abortion is a "civil right"?

I do and the rest of the Democrats should.

Abortion in the United States is legal since the United States Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade which decriminalised abortion nationwide in 1973, and established a minimal period during which abortion is legal (with more or fewer restrictions throughout the pregnancy).

Reproductive rights - Wikipedia

-----------------------------
The SC has a republican maj ever since and including the vote in 1973.

I do and the rest of the Democrats should.

Abortion in the United States is legal since the United States Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade which decriminalised abortion nationwide in 1973, and established a minimal period during which abortion is legal (with more or fewer restrictions throughout the pregnancy).
Reproductive rights - Wikipedia
-----------------------------
The SC has a republican maj ever since and including the vote in 1973.

That's bullshit. Murder is not a "civil right."

You guys got no sense of humor. He was making a joke! Pretty cute one, too. Lighten up.

Forum List

Back