Afghanistan before the US-backed mujahideen took over in the 90's.

you are conjecturing in a fantastic manner-----
I would say our western history books and media are the ones doing that.
We were in fact on the verge of peaceful relations with Moscow less than 60 years ago.
JFK_Khrushchev_Handshake_1961.jpg

you are conjecturing in a fantastic manner-----
I would say our western history books and media are the ones doing that.
We were in fact on the verge of peaceful relations with Moscow less than 60 years ago.
JFK_Khrushchev_Handshake_1961.jpg

OH? Another wild conjecture. What would have constituted "peaceful relations" between the USA and Russia circa 1960? At that time Russia was
on quite a wild Imperialist jag. Your conjecture makes sense only if you support
"COMMUNIST USA" are you very young or just attracted to communism for a
very long time?

Of course everyone knows Saddam was a CIA asset against Iran
until he decided to get greedy and take Kuwait. .Then after Poppy wiped out their major infrastructure
followed by 8 years of sanctions under Clinton killing half a million before Junior finished them off in 2003.

OH? Another wild conjecture. What would have constituted "peaceful relations" between the USA and Russia circa 1960? At that time Russia was
on quite a wild Imperialist jag. Your conjecture makes sense only if you support
very long time?
Is that why they planned the Bay of Pigs false flag in Cuba ?

until he decided to get greedy and take Kuwait. .Then after Poppy wiped out their major infrastructure
followed by 8 years of sanctions under Clinton killing half a million before Junior finished them off in 2003.

"everyone knows" sheeeesh-----I've heard and read that phase at least
5 trillion times. It is clear to me that SADDAM's fight with Iran was considered
useful for a time for USA interests-----SO? As it turned out----that idea was a big
mistake too. Labeling Saddam "a CIA asset"------is a blood libel. History has
taught us that PLAYING the game of "communism vs muzzie"------does not work
for USA interests. I do agree that the support of totalitarian ideologies is-----
dangerous. I am sure that you are aware of the fact that similar arguments
were made in the 1930s in reference to your other hero of the month----to wit---
adolf.

"everyone knows" sheeeesh-----I've heard and read that phase at least
5 trillion times. It is clear to me that SADDAM's fight with Iran was considered
useful for a time for USA interests-----SO? As it turned out----that idea was a big
mistake too. Labeling Saddam "a CIA asset"------is a blood libel. History has
taught us that PLAYING the game of "communism vs muzzie"------does not work
for USA interests. I do agree that the support of totalitarian ideologies is-----
dangerous. I am sure that you are aware of the fact that similar arguments
were made in the 1930s in reference to your other hero of the month----to wit---
adolf.

Now I know you're full of shit at least.
Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

Bay of Pigs does not qualify as a "FALSE FLAG" operation-----nuthin'
happened. The issue was the over throw of Batista by a communist regime
which enlarged the USSR sphere of influence

Last edited:
very long time?
Is that why they planned the Bay of Pigs false flag in Cuba ?

Bay of Pigs does not qualify as a "FALSE FLAG" operation-----nuthin'
happened. The issue was the over throw of Batista by a communist regime
which enlarged the USSR sphere of influence

I don't know why we are in Afghanistan----its not a USSR thing anymore----
Taliban seems to be a problem limited to Afghanistan and Pakistan----
the only issue in my mind would be----GET THE CHRISTIANS OUTTA
THERE-------and any left over hindus

we can grow our own poppies
I think we have our own oil too, but we seem to like other people's oil better.

Middle East - Halliburton

Indeed. That's because it's far better to keep ours in the ground and use up others in the long run. The sooner we use up ME oil the better off the we are, as is the rest of the world when all those Islamo-Nazi states wither away to their former status as sheep herders and bandit gangs.

Let's see, re Afghanistan ... the Soviets were making one last imperialist expansion effort in 1979, inspired by the Iranian revolt, and also in Viet Nam, making big noises about building that big naval base there that was the main reason we backed the South against their flunky Ho in 1956 in there first place. Of course, if you're a moron, or a commie lover, our 'interference' naturally calls for those types to snivel a lot and try to pretend they're smart, even though it's obvious they're just dumb or traitors, or both.

Our Republicans hero Reagan not only destroyed the economy but created our enemy.
( I'll bet they blame Carter, Clinton and Obama )

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia
Operation Cyclone was the code name for theUnited States Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) program to arm and finance themujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to ........
Reagan was not president in 1979? Of course, if blame must be placed it is placed on those who began the conflict. 1979 makes that person Carter.

Carter also got our Ambassador murdered in Afghanistan. Your idea of "what a great place", is not based on any sort of reality.

The Assassination of Ambassador Spike Dubs - Kabul, 1979 - Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training

On February 14, 1979, Dubs was kidnapped by armed militants posing as police. The kidnappers demanded the release of the imprisoned leader of their party. Hafizullah Amin’s government refused to negotiate with the militants. Dubs was then assassinated

Our Republicans hero Reagan not only destroyed the economy but created our enemy.

Operation Cyclone was the code name for theUnited States Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) program to arm and finance themujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to ........
Reagan was not president in 1979? Of course, if blame must be placed it is placed on those who began the conflict. 1979 makes that person Carter.

Carter also got our Ambassador murdered in Afghanistan. Your idea of "what a great place", is not based on any sort of reality.

The Assassination of Ambassador Spike Dubs - Kabul, 1979 - Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training

On February 14, 1979, Dubs was kidnapped by armed militants posing as police. The kidnappers demanded the release of the imprisoned leader of their party. Hafizullah Amin’s government refused to negotiate with the militants. Dubs was then assassinated
Carter couldn't stir his oatmeal without permission, and he hated the CIA.
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989.

Carter couldn't stir his oatmeal without permission, and he hated the CIA.
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989.

so? it was still a mistake. -----mujahideen is the 1980s name
for Taliban. Taliban is PAKISTANIS-------a kind of paramilitary jihadi
group hell-bent on creating an Islamic state out of Afghanistan. The
situation attracted such luminaries as---Osama bin Laden. Infighting is life
in Pakistan

Forum List

Back