Afghan invaders overwhelm Northern Virginia hospitals…

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The dipshit keeps on getting worse.

Does anyone in the dipshit Biden Admin have a clue? Or is this Cloward-Piven in overdrive, a deliberate plan?

The mass arrival of Afghan invaders, many in need of medical care, wreaked havoc on Northern Virginia’s hospital system — prompting a regional emergency response group to assume oversight after one hospital became overwhelmed with patients and federal officials lost track of where some Afghans were hospitalized.

Area leaders have been asking the Biden administration to pay for the mounting cost of keeping track of the hospitalized evacuees and for giving them rides back to the Dulles Expo Center — where they have been temporarily housed.

Continue reading at Wash Post…

First off, they are not invaders. They are on the Taliban death list. What do you want? To see innocents die?

Look, I'm in agreement. Not here, not now. But to call them invaders is a bit extreme, and frankly rude as hell.
In most cases you are correct....

First off, they are not invaders. They are on the Taliban death list. What do you want? To see innocents die?

Look, I'm in agreement. Not here, not now. But to call them invaders is a bit extreme, and frankly rude as hell.
It's not my responsibility to take care of them. Why can't they fight the Taliban?

It's not my responsibility to take care of them. Why can't they fight the Taliban?
Because the majority of them are women and children, the rest being interpreters for the U.S. and those who helped the U.S. If they are caught, they won't have a bullet to the head, they'd be brutally killed like the pregnant police woman just recently.

I don't think we should take them in either, let Qatar or Iraq or something take them in. But to call them invaders when WE are the ones who abandoned them is nothing short of ignorant.

I just hope that they all brought their masks and vaccine cards otherwise the Leftists and Jimmy Kimmel may deny them ICU beds and healthcare!
Haven't you noticed, no one in Kabul wears masks? I heard the Taliban was holding the covid in cages at the border!

Haven't you noticed, no one in Kabul wears masks? I heard the Taliban was holding the covid in cages at the border!

I had to look that up. No masks in Afghanistan, no distancing, no CDC , Dr. Fauci or anything. Maybe little vaccine, yet, without all that, none of the crap we are forced to do, that tiny country has still had about 154,000 cases, but only about 7,000 covid deaths, with the other 115,000 recovering!

Maybe we ought to fire Fauci and make the Taliban the new heads of national policy here?

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 3.24.46 PM.png

Thanks Xiden and the dembot cult! great! Yes Virginia that is COVID xiden just gave you

Who's paying for this?

The Dimm's want American taxpayer's of course. They are adding billions to the budget! No pass the revised budget accommodating them, then the rest of the Gov't shuts down!
Dimm's have learned well from terrorists how to hold the American taxpayer hostage!!

We can't take care of our homeless but can make sure Afghan invaders are taken care of?

Something is wrong

The deep state going all Cloward-Piven.

Look at how the DC Bar has treated Clinesmith, who should have been disbarred for life. Instead, he served no jail time and gets reinstated as an attorney in DC after 1-year.

Forum List

Back