Affluenza Killer Teen Ethan Couch and Mommy Captured

Affluenza teen Ethan Couch, the drunk driver who got away with probation for killing a group of people with the now famous "Affluenza Defense" has been captured with his Mommy in Mexico.
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ethan-couch-mother-caught-mexico-resort-town-report-article-1.2479213
If only he'd gotten the Tamir Rice treatment
Nah, they will probably give him a couple of months of house arrest. He will be stuck playing video games and hosting parties in Mommy and Daddy's mansion.

Affluenza teen Ethan Couch, the drunk driver who got away with probation for killing a group of people with the now famous "Affluenza Defense" has been captured with his Mommy in Mexico.
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ethan-couch-mother-caught-mexico-resort-town-report-article-1.2479213
Nah, they will probably give him a couple of months of house arrest. He will be stuck playing video games and hosting parties in Mommy and Daddy's mansion.
I live a quarter of a mile from the Couch family. She divorced the father a couple years ago. We noticed the house was empty and my son-in-law is going to find out the status and try to buy the house.

True. Did he go for a gun or assault the cop who was arresting him? Oh...neither did scum of the Earth Dylann Roof. Both alive today.

See how it works?

True. Did he go for a gun or assault the cop who was arresting him? Oh...neither did scum of the Earth Dylann Roof. Both alive today.

See how it works?

What the fuck would you know? The mall only gave you pepper spray and a whistle.

See how it works?

What the fuck would you know? The mall only gave you pepper spray and a whistle.

Awww......a mall cop joke. How cute.

I live a quarter of a mile from the Couch family. She divorced the father a couple years ago. We noticed the house was empty and my son-in-law is going to find out the status and try to buy the house.
What is the family business that made them so rich they could claim "we own the gold and make the rules."?

Is this going to be the only thread where EVERYONE, including Lakota agrees his capture and impending jail time is a great thing?
You would think. What color were the people he killed?

Is this going to be the only thread where EVERYONE, including Lakota agrees his capture and impending jail time is a great thing?

The ironic thing is they were going to have a hard time proving it was him in the video that was showed him drinking in violation of his probation. At worst he would have gotten extended time or maybe a few months in the slammer.

Running away from his probation, not only out of the jurisdiction, but out of the country will probably land him in jail for 6-8 years.

Do they have conjunkiel visits for moms and sons in Texas?

You would think. What color were the people he killed?
What color were the people he killed?

Not rich. Makes all the difference in Texas.
He wiped out one man's entire family. And one of his "friends" in the truck lost the ability to "move or talk". Completely paralyzed.

I wonder. If it had been a black family he killed, would right wingers have sent money for his defense.? They sent money to Zimmerman who stalked, chased down, cornered and brutally shot an unarmed teen who right wingers felt it was the black teens fault for walking while black and acting suspiciously black.

You just gotta wonder.

What is the family business that made them so rich they could claim "we own the gold and make the rules."?
Fred owns a sheet metal company and he's very rich. He's also a crook, petty thief and a complete asshole. The kid is a chip off the old block. Tonya, as far as I know, had a reckless driving charge for running a guy off the road and a few speeding and seatbelt infractions. Other than that she seems caught in the middle between two jerks. She just didn't use good sense by taking off with the brat. The only contact I've had with the family is her big vicious dog got loose and attacked my next door neighbor who was walking his dog. I coaxed the dog into my garage with food and locked him in and called Tonya to come get it. She wound up paying for the vet bill for the severe wounds on my neighbor's dog.

affluenzateen.jpg

The little sob looks stoned, The judge should also get some time...:bye1:

Forum List

Back